Inside: Sweet love birds quotes to swoon over.
I love love. No, that is not a typo. It’s a declaration! I feel like too many people these days are afraid of love or ashamed to be passionate about it for fear that it will come off as cheesy. But here is a secret: The best things in life are cheesy.
Think about it: Movies, Romances…Pizza. I don’t think there is anything in the world that wouldn’t benefit from a little cheese, both metaphorical and physical. So today I wanted to spread some of that ooey gooey goodness to you in the form of my all-time favorite love birds quotes.
The quotes below are some of the most romantic ones that I could find, so I know that you are going to love them. You can use these quotes to put in cards or on crafts, anything you want! Take a look!
Love Birds Quotes
Let me tell you; my partner is going to be in for a night of hallmark movies after I found these. His fate was sealed as soon as I read the first one. These will have you in tears, so make sure you have your tissues locked and loaded. This is like the mooshy version of a try not to challenge! See how long you can go without getting emotional.
1. “Without love, we are birds with broken wings.”
2. “True love never dies; it only gets stronger with time.”
3. “I once asked an old man: which is more important, to love or to be loved? He replied: which is more important to birth, the left wing or the right wing?”
4. “A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge.” – Thomas Carrie
5. “No bird can fly without opening its wings and no one can love without exposing their hearts.” – Mark Nepo
6. “Life without love is like birds without feathers: Ugly and terrifying.”
7. “Like a kind bird, love flies over your head, leaving you looking energized and fresh as you casually prod towards the next stage of your life.”
8. “Remember, the best relationship is the one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.” – Dalai Lama
9. “I love to see the sun come smiling to the world; I love to hear the wind go singing through a field; I love to hear a love bird singing in a tree, and I love to see a lovely face light up with love for me.” – William Saroyan
10. “I have a very great fear of love. It is so personal. Let each bird fly with its own wings, and each fish swims its own course. Morning brings more than love. And I want to be true to the morning.” – D.H. Lawrence
11. “The heart, in its journey to Allah, Majestic is He, is like that of a bird; Love is its head, and fear and hope are its two wings. When the head and two wings are sound, the bird flies gracefully; if the head is severed, the bird dies; if the bird loses one of its wings, it then becomes a target for every hunter or predator.” – Ibn Qua
Quotes about Love and Birds
If you have a special someone in your life, then I think you are the perfect person to read this next group of quotes. Sometimes I am shocked by the depth people can go when talking about love!
12. “I talk to my inner lover, and I say, why such rush? We sense that there is some sort of spirit that loves birds and animals and the ants- perhaps the same one who gave a radiance to you in your mother’s womb. Is it logical you would be walking around entirely orphaned now? The truth is you turned away yourself, and decided to go into the dark alone. Now you are tangled up in others, and have forgotten what you once knew, and that’s why everything you do has some weird sense of failure in it.”
13. “Like a kind bird, love flies over your head, leaving you looking energized and fresh as you casually prod towards the next stage of your life together.”
14. “Love is like two birds. If you hold tightly they will die. If you hold loosely they will fly. But if you hold with care they remain you forever.” – Jhilik Biswas
15. “Love is like a bird…It does not like to be caged. It will come and fly in sky but never leave you.” – Pryang Shukla
16. “A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song.” – Chinese Proverb
17. “There is nothing holier in this life of ours than the first consciousness of love, the first fluttering of its silken wings.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
18. “I once asked a bird, how is it you fly in this gravity of darkness? She responded, ‘love lives me.'” – Hafez
19. “Compared with mammals, birds have relatively large eyes. In simple terms, a bigger eye means better vision, and excellent vision is essential for avoiding collisions in flight or for capturing fast-moving or camouflaged prey. Birds’ eyes, however, are deceptive – they are bigger than they look.” – Tim Birkhead
20. “Birds and the people who love freedom have something in common: They must fly freely to feel they are alive!” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
Romantic Love Birds Quotes
Lastly, I have some of the most romantic love bird quotes for you to finish off this list with a bang. These are my favorite on the whole list, so dive right in!
21. “Love isn’t something you find. Love is something that finds you.” – Loretta Young
22. “To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.” – David Viscott
23. “It is a day spend in happiness when I get to hangout with my lovebird.”
24.”Longer than there’ve been fishes in the ocean, higher than any bird ever flew, longer than there’ve been stars up in the heavens, I’ve been in love with you.” – Dan Fogelberg
25. “It is not the diamonds or the birds, the people or the potatoes; it is not any of the nouns. The miracle is the adverbs, the way things are done. It is the way love gets done despite every catastrophe.” – Daniel Handler
26. “I’m sure of I’m not quite certain, Of your love, And you made me scream, But then I made you cry, When I left that little bird, With its broken leg to die” – Ed Sheeran
27. “Because I had my family, I felt like I could be a bird and fly and experience and do. Because I had roots somewhere, I knew that they would love me no matter what, and I could always go back home and they were going to love me.” – Gisele Bundchen
28. “I love the phrase, ‘love birds’ because it acknowledges the subtle power and freedom that comes with being in love while also shedding light on the more vulnerable parts.”
29. “Look at us, just two love birds cocooned in their own shockingly passionate love.”
30. “I am not sure what I would do without you, my love bird, my partner in crime. Til death do we part.”
31. “Since when do I give you the impression that we are nothing less than a couple of love birds?”
32. “As I drive, I look up and see love birds soaring high in the sky. Swooping after one another as if they are in their own little world of passion and bliss.”
Sweet Chirps Sayings
I hope you loved this list of the most romantic love birds quotes. I know that love can be something that you associate with hallmark movies and cheesy Instagram posts, but it makes the world go around. Embrace the cheese!
I think that these quotes can be seen as a testimonial of love’s power over so many people. It causes us to experience so much joy and learn so many things. If you have ever felt passionately enough about a person to write a quote like this, consider yourself lucky.
If you loved this and didn’t want to stop here, we have more love quotes where these came from.