Every relationship worth keeping is worth fighting for. All relationships have their ups and downs. These Relationship Problem Quotes are designed to help you laugh during a hard season, or gain perspective to keep fighting or to leave something toxic.
Every relationship in our life is a chance for personal growth, helping us be a better friend and partner.
However, if you are in an abusive relationship, please reach out for help immediately. There is no reason to stay in a relationship in which you are being abused.
For those just going through a hard patch, be encouraged by the quotes and they make you laugh, think and cry.
Relationship Problem Quotes to Help You Deal
1. Any relationship worth keeping is one you will have to fight for.
2. Next time they are made at you, tie a blanket on their shoulders and say, “Look, now you’re super mad!”
3. Fighting isn’t always the sign of things going wrong. But the lack of fighting might be.
4. You shouldn’t give 100% if the other person doesn’t as well.
5. It’s You + Me vs. The Problem. Not You vs. Me.
6. Sometimes an angry person just needs a hug and reassurance of love.
7. People push others away because of insecurity, not lack of care.
8. Not all relationships go through hell, just the ones that are worth it.
9. They don’t have perfect relationships, they just deal with it instead of posting about it.
When something you love is broken, you work to fix it
10. When something is broken, if you want to keep it you work to fix it.
11. The moment she stopped getting mad at me was the moment she stopped caring.
12. The worst thing to do in a fight is blame, the hardest is to admit fault.
13. A relationship without trust is like a phone without service, all it can do is play games.
14. We’re just two flawed people refusing to give up on each other.
15. You are a mystery to be loved, not a problem to be solved.
Relationship Problem Quotes – don’t leave your brain behind
16. Follow your heart, but don’t leave your brain behind.
17. There is a big difference between healthy tension and what is toxic.
18. I’m sorry for what I said to you when I was hungry.
19. Trusting your heart to someone that hurt it is both the hardest thing to do, and the key to making it.
20. Don’t blame the other person for how you feel, tell them how you feel and see what they do about it.
21. Be fully content in yourself, and then bring that person to your relationship.
22. Apparently, “a way out” is the wrong answer when asked what you want out of the relationship.
23. A vague post on Facebook has never solved a single relationship problem.
24. A relationship without problems is like a kiddie pool – you’ll get a little wet, but never go deep.
25. I am in my own bed, as are you. One of us is in the wrong place.