Inside: Anniversary quotes for a husband you love.
Being married is one of the hardest and most rewarding adventures you can take with someone. You will love, laugh, cry and go through it all together, An Anniversary is a time to look back a celebrate all that you have accomplished, overcome and experienced together.
We put together these “Anniversary Quotes for a Husband” to help spark a reminder of your love and commitment. Feel free to grab a quote or two, modify a quote or order and print to help celebrate the most important relationship in your life.
Anniversary Quotes for a Husband
1. My Anniversary present to you is reminding you of it two weeks early.
2. I want to annoy you for the rest of my days.
3. Happy Anniversary to the best husband a girl could ask for.
4. No one could love me more, put up with more, or take care of me more.
5. Each year with you keeps getting better. Happy Anniversary!
6. Here’s to another amazing year, and an even better one to come.
You Are, Without a Doubt, My Favorite Husband
7. You are, without a doubt, my favorite husband.
8. You will always be my forever person. Happy Anniversary.
9. I’m so glad we get to continue spending our lives together.
10. It hasn’t been easy, but it sure has been worth it.
11. I know I’m not the easiest to love, but that has never stopped you.
12. You are still the best decision I’ve ever made.
Anniversary Quotes – Let’s Grow Old Together
13. Growing old with you has been the best gift I’ve ever received.
14. Thank you for making my life, easier, better, and happier.
15. We have loved imperfectly, but yet we still love. Happy Anniversary.
16. To the best man I have ever known, and had the pleasure of loving.
17. You are the best lover and friend I could ever ask for.
18. You’ve always had my heart, and you’ve always treated it so well.
19. Let’s celebrate the best decision you’ve ever made!
20. I loved you then. I love you still, and I always will.
21. Good times don’t last, good teams do. Happy Anniversary.
22. There’s no one else in the world whose snoring I’d rather put up with than you.
23. I still want to grow old with you.
24. I still get butterflies when someone calls me your wife.
25. Together we’ve learned how to love and to love well. Happy Anniversary.