This post is for CrossFit people. CrossFit people have gone together through the pain and strife of trying to be better and stronger to come out the other side victorious.
We know that other people think we are crazy, but we also know how constantly overcoming obstacles makes us feel. We know the beauty in the relationships we have formed.
Knowing how supportive everyone is, and how body-positive the environment of the box can be. That’s why we’ve put together these CrossFit quotes to help remind and inspire you to keep working, keep fighting, keep taking hold of your dreams. Because you and the people you are doing it with are worth it.
CrossFit Quotes to Fuel Your WOD
1. The burden of never trying is heavier than any weight in the gym.
2. I like my way of doing CrossFit better than your way of doing nothing.
3. CrossFit makes the world a better place. It keeps me from punching multiple people each day.
4. Deadlifts and Dinner are the same – the more plates the better.
5. I am unashamedly addicted to getting stronger.
6. Shared suffering creates strong bonds.
7. All good things in life start with a violent hip extension.
8. Life is full of ups and downs, they’re called squats.
You will never be in a more body-positive place than a CrossFit Gym
9. You will never be in a more body-positive place than a CrossFit gym.
10. If a vegan does CrossFit, which one do they talk about first.
11. In a complicated relationship with – burpees.
12. Your comfort zone is your biggest enemy.
13. Slow progress is better than no progress.
14. There is no love/hate relationship more complicated that with your coach.
15. There is something peaceful about everyone lying on the floor after a WOD
16. When your phone has more pictures of sweat angels than snow angels.
Skinny isn’t sexy, Strong is sexy
17. Skinny isn’t sexy, being strong is sexy.
18. The trophy is earned in the hours that no one is watching.
19. There is no short cut to getting to any place worth your time.
20. Act like a lady, train like a beast.
21. When you think about quitting, remember why you started.
22. There is no elevator to success, you have to take the stairs.
23. Our greatest battles are with our own minds.
24. It hurts today, but one day it will be your warm-up.
25. I know what giving up looks like, I want to see what happens when I don’t.