There’s nothing quite like the relationship between a Mother and her Daughter. They have a connection that doesn’t compare to anything else. These Funny Mother Daughter quotes capture this relationship perfectly. If a quote speaks to you, send it to your mother or daughter. If it really speaks to you, order a print or put it on a letter board. Celebrate the joy that can come only in the relationship a mom has with her daughter.
Funny Mother Daughter Quotes to Make You Smile
1. I once asked my mom what it was like to have the most wonderful daughter in the world. She told me she had no idea, but that I should ask Grandma.
2. I like to think my daughter and I have a Lorelai and Rory thing going on, while she probably thinks we have a Lorelai and Emily thing going on…
3. It’s funny how you can sometimes see yourself in your daughter, like when she gives that same sass to your husband that you do.
4. I tried my entire life to be different than my mother, and yet here I am yelling at my kids for not putting their shoes away just like she did.
5. I love when my daughter gets an attitude with me. I’m like girl, I gave you that attitude, and I have way more practice with it.
6. I always wondered what would happen if my mom had to count past three. Now that I am a mom I know that she was praying it wouldn’t go that far cause we really don’t have a plan when we start counting.
7. Whenever I make fun of my mom when teaching her how to use the computer she always reminds me that she had to teach me how to use the bathroom.
8. My mom always lets me wear skinny jeans. I thought she was cool until she let it slip that if I could barely get them off, then neither could a boy.
Funny Mother Daughter Quotes
9. It’s always a struggle to be patient with my daughter until I realize she is a 10-year-old version of me
10. My mom always said that payback was a bitch, which I always thought was a really bad word to use to describe your granddaughter.
11. Why yes I do fight with my daughter about what she is allowed to wear. And yes, she lets me win sometimes
12. One time my daughter and I were fighting and looked over to see my husband eating popcorn and watching. Needless to say, my daughter and I found our common ground in an enemy quickly.
13. I always tell my daughter that having a weird mom builds character. Usually when I’m dropping her off at school in my PJs
14. “By the time you realize your mother was right, you have a daughter who thinks that you’re wrong.” – Sada Malhorta
15. Sometimes I think my daughter and I are so different, then her attitude flares up and I recognize that bitch immediately
16. If you are having a hard time being sympathetic to your mother, just remember – she pees a little every time she sneezes. Now you have both laughter and sympathy.
17. “Maybe it’s just a daughter’s job to piss her mother off.” – Chuck Palahniuk
18. “I’m afraid that once your heart’s involved, it all comes out in moron.” – Lorelai Gilmore
19. My mother and I have never mutually loved something as much as we love caffeine.
20. When you are young and your mom tried to protect you from boys, you feel suffocated. When you are old, she tells you all her horror stories and you finally understand.
And yes, I am dedicating the last 5 Funny Mother Daughter Quotes to Lorelai and Rory Gilmore because they are my favorite, and it’s my list and I can do what I want
[mv_video doNotAutoplayNorOptimizePlacement=”false” doNotOptimizePlacement=”false” jsonLd=”true” key=”mlyvpxn6vwdsc0mqg93z” ratio=”16:9″ thumbnail=”https://mediavine-res.cloudinary.com/v1623688875/fijiiroqtumprzum10qc.jpg” title=”Funny Mother Daughter Quotes” volume=”70″]
21. “A real date? Finally! What are you gonna wear?” – Rory
“Glass slippers, a backward baseball cap and nothing else.” – Lorelai
You have so many years of screw-ups ahead of you
22. “You have so many years of screw-ups ahead of you.” – Lorelai
23. “I cannot do this alone, I need my mommy and I don’t care who knows it.” — Rory
24.”How come you’re not excited about life?” – Lorelai
“I find nothing exciting before 11:00.” Rory
25. “Our house is burning and you can save the cake or me. What do you choose?” – Rory
“That’s not fair. The Cake doesn’t have legs.” – Lorelai