Inside: Inspiring Foster Parent Quotes.
Fostering a child is an incredibly rewarding journey, complete with highs, lows, and everything in between. Some words of wisdom can really help make sense of some of the stages, or even provide you with comfort, a smile or reiterate the importance of why you’re doing what you’re doing.
These inspiring, motivating, and beautiful Foster Parent Quotes are the perfect little reminder for the hard days, and a fun way to celebrate the good days.
Inspiring Foster Parent Quotes
1. “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” – Mark Twain
2. “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – A.A. Milne
3. “Be yourself, everyone else is already taken.” – Oscar Wilde
4. “Be the change you want to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
5. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
6. “Give me a firm place to stand, and I will move the earth.” – Archimedes
7. “Everything you can imagine is real.” – Pablo Picasso
8. “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Nelson Mandela
9. “It’s not what happens to you, but how you react that matters.” – Epictetus
Foster Parent Quotes Full of Love
10. “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
11. “Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” – Mark Twain
12. “There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart.” – Mahatma Gandhi
13. “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.” – Confucius
14. “We need to share responsibility. It’s easy to say ‘It’s not my child, not my community, not my problem.’ Then there are those who see the need and respond. I consider those people my heroes.” – Fred Rogers
15. “If there is no struggle, there is no progress.” – Frederick Douglas
16. “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” – Theodore Roosevelt
17. “If you can’t change your fate, change your attitude.” – Amy Tan
18. “It’s not the load that breaks you down. It’s the way you carry it.” – Archimedes
Share these Foster Parent Quotes
19. “Start by doing the necessary, then the possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.” – St. Francis of Assisi
20. “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
21. “The wisest men follow their own course.” – Euripides
22. “Turn your wounds into wisdom.” – Oprah Winfrey
23. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” – George Bernard Shaw
24. “Nothing happens unless first a dream.” – Carl Sandburg
25. “Hugs can do great amounts of good, especially for children.” – Princess Diana
26. “I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.” – Mother Teresa
27. “What it’s like to be a parent: It’s one of the hardest things you’ll ever do but in exchange, it teaches you the meaning of unconditional love.” – Nicholas Sparks
28. “Every kid is one caring adult away from being a success story. – Josh Shipp
More Quotes You’ll Love
If you like these Foster Parent Quotes, then check out a few more of our favorites.
- Adventure Quotes for Kids – Adventure is one of the best ways to fulfill your life. So many activities can be considered “adventurous”, especially for young kids. Like trying new foods, making new friends, or trying something scary. One of the beautiful parts of adventure and having a passion and trying something new. There’s just too much of the world to see, and you’re restlessly waiting for your next adventure. These inspiring adventure quotes for kids are the perfect motivators to trying something new and take a new path in life.
- Vision Board Quotes – I have always been a HUGE fan of creating a vision board for your life. Whether is for the next year, 5 years, or 10, it’s a great way to set your intentions and goals for yourself and your life. Finding a quote, word, or motto that motivates, inspires, and creates a clear vision for your desire in life. One of my favorite ways to create a vision board is by cutting out inspiring pictures, writing out cute motivational quotes, and displaying it to be a daily reminder of your vision and goals. Here are a few of our favorite inspiring vision board quotes to motivate success and conquering your goals.
- First Anniversary Quotes – You made it! It’s your first wedding anniversary. Sure, you’re still paying off the wedding and trying to make sure you get those last thank you notes done – but you made it. There are so many highs and lows of the first year of marriage, but that’s what makes celebrating your first anniversary so special.