Inside: 23 Praying for a Safe Delivery Quotes + Scriptures.
Ask any woman who’s been pregnant, and she’ll quickly tell you about all the emotions that come with pregnancy.
The joy, wonder, fear, anticipation, and dread.
But labor and delivery can also be an intimate time of worship as we partner with God in the birthing process to deliver our little babies into this world. And that’s what I want. God has given us the unique privilege of participating in the process of bringing our children into the world!
Rather than allow doubts and fears to clutch us in their deathly grip, we can fill our minds with God’s Truth and allow His peace and strength to wash over us, carrying us from one contraction to the next, experiencing His grace as we surrender into His care. And when we meet our little bundles of joy, we can celebrate God’s victory and provision as we wonder at the miracle of creation.
Praying for a Safe Delivery Quotes + Scriptures
1. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10
2. God is in the midst of her, she shall not be moved; God shall help her, just at the break of dawn. Psalms 46:5
3. The LORD will command His lovingkindness in the daytime, And in the night His song shall be with me. Psalms 42:8
4. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you. Isaiah 43:2
5. He also brought me out into a broad place; He delivered me because He delighted in me. Psalms 18:19
6. I will meditate on your majestic, glorious splendor and your wonderful miracles. Psalms 145:5
7. I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me. Psalms 16:8
8. But now, this is what the Lord says – he who created you, Jacob, he who formed you, Israel: “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine.” Isaiah 43:1
9. Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. I John 5:14
10. And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” II Corinthians 12:9
Sweet Praying for a Safe Deliver Quotes
11. He who dwells in the secret place of the Highest Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalms 91:1
12. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. Psalm 139:14
13. The Lord himself watches over you! The Lord stands beside you as your protective shade. The sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon at night. Psalm 121:5-6
14. He lets me rest in green meadows; he leads me beside peaceful streams. He renews my strength. Guides me along the right paths, bringing honor to his name. Psalm 23:2-3
15. I will be your God throughout your lifetime – until your hair is white with age. I made you, and I will care for you. I will carry you along and save you. Isaiah 46:4
16. Surely, Lord, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield. Psalm 5:12
17. You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast because they trust in you. Isaiah 26:3
A Few More of Our Favorite Prepping for Baby Scriptures
These praying for a safe delivery quotes and scriptures are some of our favorite ways to prep for the baby.
18. Therefore do not throw away your confidence, which has a great reward. For you have need of endurance, so that when you have done the will of God you may receive what is promised. Hebrews 10:35-36
19. I waited patiently for the Lord; he inclined to me and heard my cry. Psalm 40:1
20. Great peace have those who love your law; nothing can make them stumble. Psalm 119:165
21. “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.”
Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you to deliver you, declares the Lord.” Jeremiah 1:5, 8
22. fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10
23. being strengthened with all power, according to his glorious might, for all endurance and patience with joy; Colossians 1:11
More Sweet Quotes You’ll Love
If you like these sweet praying for a safe delivery quotes, then you will love these other fun quotes!
- Adventure Quotes for Kids – Adventure is one of the best ways to fulfill your life. So many activities can be considered “adventurous”, especially for young kids. Like trying new foods, making new friends, or trying something scary. One of the beautiful parts of adventure and having a passion and trying something new. There’s just too much of the world to see, and you’re restlessly waiting for your next adventure. These inspiring adventure quotes for kids are the perfect motivators to trying something new and take a new path in life.
- Cute Baby Quotes – There is cute, and then there is a cute baby. There is nothing as heartwarming as the smile of a small human. Yes, they cry. Yes, you change their diapers and they have deprived you of sleep – but when they smile all of that melts away under the sheer cuteness.
- These Cute Baby Quotes are designed to celebrate the beauty and wonder that babies bring to our lives. So find one that captures your heart, share with a friend, and celebrate the wonder that babies bring to our lives.
- Working Mom Quotes – Moms are truly the silent heroes of the world! Their work honestly never ends, and for those moms that to like add that extra layer of working a full-time job the work really really never ends. All moms deserve a medal for their day in and day out work with feisty kids and picky eaters and don’t forget their work with the no nappers! So here’s to you working moms cheers to your hard work and dedication, check out these 45 working mom quotes written with you in mind.