Inside: The best karma narcissist quotes to help you on your journey.
Narcissism can be hard to spot at first. Generally, the first tactic of narcissists is extreme love bombing, so spotting their tricks can be hard at first. However, slowly but surely, a narcissist’s true colors come out.
It is extremely difficult, and maybe even impossible, to change a narcissist’s behavior. When confronted with their wrongs, they immediately become defensive, and angry and will try to gaslight you.
Even though it feels wrong in the moment, the best thing to do when dealing with someone who will never change, is to just walk away. Heal your own heart, gain your strength and let karma deal with them. Time and karma will make things right without you having to lift a finger. So move on and rise above.
These Karma Narcissist Quotes You NEED to Read will help you to move on and not feel so alone in what you’re going through.
15 Karma Narcissist Quotes
Perfect quotes for when the narcissist gets the karma they deserve.
1.If I cut you off, there’s a good chance you handed me the scissors.
2. Narcissists are weak, and you are strong.
3. What goes around, comes around.
4. Karma has no menu. You get served what you deserve.
5. You will never really see how toxic someone is until you breathe fresher air.
6. “You started it.” -Karma
7. “You will never understand the damage you did to someone until the same thing is done to you. That’s why I’m here.” -Karma
8. A strong woman doesn’t seek revenge. She moves on and lets karma do the dirty work.
9. “Love doesn’t die a natural death. Love has to be killed, either by neglect or narcissism.” -Frank Salvato
10. When you cheat on someone who would do anything for you, you’re cheating yourself out of true loyalty.
11. The one who hurts others will end up being hurt also. That’s called karma.
12. Let the players play, let the haters hate and let karma decide their fate.
13. Narcissist is the creator of his own doom and gloom, living in lies, manipulation and deceit.
14. Karma is like a rubber band. You can only stretch it so far before it comes back to smack you in the face.
15. “But that’s the thing about narcissists. They can try to fool you, with all their heart, but in the end, they’re just fooling themselves.” -Ellie Fox
Instagram Captions about Karma
16. Just a reminder that life gets so much better after you block the narcissist in your life.
17. I hope you have the day you deserve.
18. Karma has no deadline.
19. Pretty sure my dream job would be karma delivery person.
20. Some people create their own storms and get mad when it rains.
21. People who create their own drama deserve their own karma.
22. She found herself and the game changed.
23. You don’t attract narcissists because something is wrong with you. You attract narcissists because so much is right with you.
24. This is the golden rule: do unto others as you would have them do to you.
25. “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” -Wayne Dyer
26. “If your actions were to boomerang back on you instantly, would you still act the same?” -Alexandra Katehakis
27. The more love you give away, the more love you will receive.
28. When karma comes back to punch you in the face, I want to be there. Just in case it needs help.
Deep Cheating Karma Quotes
29. “They didn’t cheat because of who you are. They chose to cheat because of who they are not.” -Charles J. Orlando
30. Dear Ex… When you see me, I want you to recognize what you had, regret what you lost, and realize what you’re never getting back.
31. Nobody falls in love faster than a narcissist who needs a place to live.
32. “Don’t cheat if you don’t want to be cheated. A relationship is mutual. This is the golden rule for all great connections.” -Israelmore Ayivor
33. “You didn’t just cheat on me; you cheated on us. You didn’t just break my heart; you broke our future.” -Steve Maraboli
34. You will give everything, and the narcissists will take everything and give you less and less in return.
35. “The truly scary thing about undiscovered lies is that they have a greater capacity to diminish us than exposed ones. They erode our strength, our self-esteem, our very foundation.” -Cheryl Hughes
36. “Cheating and lying aren’t struggles, they’re reasons to break up.” -Patti Callahan Henry
37. Karma is the universe’s way of letting you know that you just thought you got away with it.
38. Karma says cheating is a choice, not a mistake, and loyalty is a responsibility, not a choice.
39. “Trust, once lost, could not be easily found. Not in a year, perhaps not even in a lifetime.” -J.E.B. Spredemann
40. “Cheating only thrills those who cannot see the beauty in faithfulness.” -Michael Bassey Johnson
41. Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you.
42. “Never cheat on someone that is good to you. Karma is a bitch.” -Surgeo Bell
43. “Cheaters don’t think cheating is wrong until they get cheated on.” -Sonya Parker
44. Karma has a surprising way of taking care of situations. All you have to do is to sit back and watch.
Life Lessons Quotes
45. Don’t change so people will like you. Be yourself and the right people will love the real you.
46. Silence is powerful, so use it wisely.
47. Peace is something you’ll never experience if you keep letting things you can’t control, control you. Let it go.
48. You do not just wake up and become the butterfly. Growth is a process.
49. Remember that life’s greatest lessons are usually learned at the worst times and from the worst mistakes.
50. “You just can’t let life happen to you; you have to make life happen.” -Idowu Koyenikan
51. “You are a divine being. You matter, you count. You come from realms of unimaginable power and light, and you will return to those realms.” -Terence McKenna
52. “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.” -Albert Einstein
53. “You’re never wrong if you love and help people.” -Maxime Lagacé
54. What’s coming is better than what is gone.
55. Life is like an elevator. Sometimes when you’re on your way up, you have to stop and let people off.
56. If you focus on the hurt, you will continue to suffer. If you focus on the lesson, you will continue to grow.
57. “It was so risky and so scary, and yet at the same time, so beautiful. Maybe the truth was, it shouldn’t be easy to be amazing. Then everything would be. It’s the things you fight for and struggle with before earning that have the greatest worth. When something’s difficult to come by, you’ll do that much more to make sure it’s even harder -if not impossible- to lose.” -Sarah Dessen
58. Breathe. This is just a chapter of your life, not the full story.
59. “The biggest lesson I learned this year is to not force anything; conversations, friendships, relationships, attention, love. Anything forced is just not worth fighting for, whatever flows flows, what crashes crashes.” -Amanda Rose
60. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
Phrases About Toxic Relationships
61. Toxic people make you think you’re holding a grudge, when really you’re holding a boundary.
62. Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings and emotions.
63. Friendships should feel like a blessing, not a burden.
64. It’s ok to step away from long friendships when they become unhealthy.
65. As your life changes, so will your circle.
66. You are not a rehab. It’s not your job to fix everyone.
67. When a toxic person can no longer control you, they will try to control how others see you.
68. When people treat you like they don’t care, believe them.
Sayings About Narcissistic Parents
69. “Most times, how you treat your children is how they grow up to treat you.” -Terry Mark
70. A narcissist would rather impress a stranger than care for their family.
71. “When I look at narcissism through the vulnerability lens, I see the shame-based fear of being ordinary. I see the fear of never feeling extraordinary enough to be noticed, to be lovable, to belong, or to cultivate a sense of purpose.” -Brené Brown
72. Narcissists tend to deny flaws in themselves and put the blame on others for their personal shortcomings, misfortunes and mistakes.
73. “Dysfunctional parents do not apologize. It is one feature that the children of narcissists would instantly agree on. They will lie and justify themselves, but never accept they did anything wrong.” -Diana Macey
74. Daughters of Narcissistic Mothers go through a grieving process. This is in turn is part of the healing process. We only get one Mother, and it is a huge loss accepting the fact.
Buddha Quotes on Karma
75. “Not even death can wipe out our good deeds.”
76. “One who previously made bad karma, but who reforms and creates good karma, brightens the world like the moon appearing from behind a cloud.”
77. “Set your heart on doing good. Do it over and over again, and you will be filled with joy.”
78. “Once you know the nature of anger and joy is empty and you let them go, you free yourself from karma.”
79. “Those who are free of resentful thoughts surely find peace.”
80. “All that we are is the result of what we have thought; what we think we become.”
81. “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.”
82. “Be a lamp for yourselves. Be your own refuge. Seek for no other. All things must pass. Strive on diligently. Don’t give up.”
83. “Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.”