Inside: Amazing Wanderlust Quotes (Inspiring Adventure).
Between vacations and the many daydreams about what adventures the next trip holds. You can spend your days switching back and forth from looking at your favorite travel photos and browsing the best flights to trying to go about your day-to-day life. But a few friendly reminders that the next adventure is closer than you think can help you put your wanderlust to rest.
And one of the best distractions comes with this list of travel quotes. Pick your favorite from the collection below and use it to inspire your next trip!
What is Wanderlust?
a strong desire to travel.
Someone who has wanderlust has a strong desire to travel. His wanderlust would not allow him to stay long in one spot
Wanderlust Travel Quotes
1. Not all those who wander are lost.
2. “Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts.” – Mark Twain
3. Wherever you go becomes a part of you somehow.
4. “Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.” – Gustave Flaubert
5. “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” – Helen Keller
6. The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.”
7. It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
8. “We travel, some of us forever, to seek other places, other lives, other souls.” – Anais Nin
9. People don’t take trips, trips take people.
10. One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.
11. “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine
12. “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.” – Confucius
13. Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.
14. Travel brings power and love back into your life.
15. The traveler sees what he sees. The tourist sees what he has come to see.
16. “I have found out that there ain’t no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them.” – Mark Twain
See the World Quotes
These wanderlust quotes are the perfect little reminders of all the adventures and wonders there are with travels.
17. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.
18. Life was meant for great adventures and close friends.
19. “True friends never apart maybe in distance never in heart.” – Helen Keller
20. We are all travelers in the wilderness of the world & the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.
21. The more I traveled, the more I realized fear makes strangers of people who should be friends.
22. As with any journey, whom you travel with is more important than the destination.
23. Life is about doing things that don’t suck with people who don’t suck.
24. “One of the great things about travel is that you find out how many good, kind people there are.” – Edith Wharton
25. “Never go on trips with anyone you do not love.” – Ernest Hemingway
26. “As soon as I saw you, I knew a grand adventure was about to happen.” – Winnie The Pooh
27. You can pack for every occasion, but a good friend will always be the best thing you could bring!
28. In life, it’s not where you go – it’s who you travel with.
29. No road is long with good company.
30. Friends that travel together, stay together.
31. “A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.” – Tim Cahill
32. If you want to go fast go alone. If you want to go far go together.
33. Sharing adventures means enjoying them 100% more.
Wanderlust Adventure Quotes
34. Take only memories, leave only footprints.
35. Our happiest moment as tourists always seem to come when we stumble upon one thing while in pursuit of something else.
36. “Live your life by a compass, not a clock.” – Stephen Covey
37. Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and think of what could go right.
38. Wanderlust isn’t about running away from it all. It’s about experiencing the outside to discover the inside.
39. Travel far enough, you meet yourself.
40. Once in a while it really hits people that they don’t have to experience the world in the way they have been told to.
41. When overseas you learn more about your own country than you do the place you’re visiting.
42. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
43. “To live will be an awfully big adventure.” – Peter Pan
44. “Adventure is worthwhile.” – Aesop
45. “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.” – Neale Donald Walsch
46. – 107. Fulfill all your wanderlust cravings with your favorite person on the planet with these 61 travel quotes for couples that will encourage you to wander together.
107. – 143. And if your exploring includes the kids as well, here are family travel quotes to inspire wanderlust in even the littlest of companions.
More Quotes You’ll Love to Share
If you like these missing travel wanderlust quotes then you will love these other great ideas.
- You Are Amazing Quotes – There are people in your life that are just so full of confidence and talent. They are the ones you just want to shower with praises and the ones you just find so amazing and cool. How are you going to tell them they are amazing and that they deserve to be happy? There will be times when you are at a loss for words and do not know how to tell them. When these times come, here are the best “You are Amazing” Quotes that you can use to tell them how wonderful they really are!
- Motivational Monday Quotes with Images – Mondays can go two different ways, motivating or super negative! Don’t let the Monday blues take hold of you, these motivating Monday quotes with images are the perfect way to start your week! I personally love Mondays, I always have. Maybe it’s because I love checking things off my list or maybe it’s because I love starting fresh, but Mondays to me are one of my favorite days of the week, that and Saturdays of course. With these Monday quotes with images, maybe Mondays can be your new favorite too.
- Classic Gilmore Girls Quotes that are Always True – The Gilmore Girls have said some funny things over the course of their show. I still quote silly lines from the series! Lorelai was always so random and many of us could relate to her dire need for coffee. She was definitely a cool mom and even though she’s a TV character, she provided a great example of how to raise a child. Lorelai was there for every heartbreak Rory faced every school event and every milestone moment in Rory’s life. They made each other a priority and that’s what was so special about their bond.