Inside: 23 Funny Money Quotes You’ll Want to Share/
Money isn’t the most important thing in life, but it’s reasonably close to oxygen on the ‘gotta have it’ scale. Finding a balance in a budget can be exhausting. Sometimes the best thing to do when it comes to money is just to laugh a little, am I right?
Speaking of laughing a little, we always enjoy a great quote that makes us giggle. That’s why we decided to search for the funniest money quotes that will make that financial stress a little less scary.
Check out these 23 totally funny money quotes that are sure to burn a hole in your pocket and let us know your favorite!
Totally Funny Money Quotes
1. The safest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it in your pocket.
2. “The trick is to stop thinking of it as ‘your’ money.” – IRS auditor
3. Money often costs too much.
4. If you think nobody cares if you’re alive, try missing a couple of car payments.
5. No matter how hard you hug your money, it never hugs back.
6. If you lend someone $20, and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.
7. Money often costs too much.
8. Girls just wanna have funds!
Money, Money, Money, MON-EY!
Here are a few more funny money quotes to ease the pain of planning a budget.
9. I wish my wallet was as thick as my thighs!
10. The only exercise I’ve done this month is running… out of money!
11. I have everything you could possibly ever need in my purse, except money of course!
12. Are you free tomorrow? No, tomorrow I am still expensive.
13. My wallet is like an onion, opening it makes me cry.
14. Staying in bed all day is my way of saving money!
15. I thought I wanted a career. Turns out all I wanted is paychecks.
16. “I rob banks because that’s where the money is.” Willie Sutton.
Funny Money Quotes You’ll Want to Share
Sharing money might be tough, but sharing these funny money quotes couldn’t be easier!
17. Money and women. They’re two of the strongest things in the world. The things you do for a woman you wouldn’t do for anything else. Same with money.
18. Men are like bank accounts. The more money, the more interest they generate.
19. Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back.
20. If you can count your money, you don’t have a billion dollars.
21. Money is like manure; it’s not worth a thing unless it’s spread around.
22. A nickel ain’t worth a dime anymore.
23. It isn’t necessary to be rich and famous to be happy. It’s only necessary to be rich.
More Quotes You Will Love
If you like these funny money quotes then you will love these other great quote ideas!
- Cute Wallpaper Quotes – We are all guilting of checking our phones way too much during a day. Honestly, I don’t even want to know how many times I mindlessly check my phone for the time, notifications, or just out of habit. I thought I would use that as a simple way to keep me motivated or inspired, so I put the perfect list of cute wallpaper quotes together to decorate my phone screen!
- Funny Best Friend Quotes – There is nothing better than the funny moments you share with a best friend. Those ones that are brought up to each other just by a simple facial expression. Then you start laughing hysterically, and everyone looks at you like you are the biggest weirdos. There is something so special and intimate about having someone who knows you so well that you can laugh at just about anything.
- Housewarming Quotes – These Housewarming Quotes were designed to put a smile on a loved ones face. Maybe through a funny quote or a sentimental saying. These quotes are an inexpensive way to help cement how happy you are for your friend on their new home.
- Happy Birthday Quotes – Wishing someone a Happy Birthday with quotes is a great way to show them that they are special to you! Although Facebook has now made it possible to be lost in a sea of birthday wishes from people who never talk to each other, sending kind birthday wishes is still at the top of my list.