There is nothing better than the funny moments you share with a best friend. Those ones that are brought up to each other just by a simple facial expression. Then you start laughing hysterically, and everyone looks at you like you are the biggest weirdos. There is something so special and intimate about having someone who knows you so well that you can laugh at just about anything.
These Funny Best Friend Quotes look to capture that magic with quotes that remind you of your favorite crazy person – your best friend. So find you’re favorite one and text it to them. Or order and print for both of you to put up at home. Just keep enjoying your best friend, and all the wonderful silliness they bring to your life.
Funny Best Friend Quotes to Share with Your Bestie
1. If anyone else saw our texts we’d be in a mental hospital.
2. Let’s be the old ladies causing trouble in the nursing home.
3. Let’s get together this weekend and be obnoxious.
4. Your best friends are the ones you can text 50 times in a row and not get worried about a response.
5. Friends buy you food. Best friends eat your food.
6. If you don’t have anything nice to say, text it to your best friend.
7. Not sure what’s tighter, your jeans or our friendship.
8. I’m so glad I found someone to share the same mental disorder with me.
9. Admit it, life would be boring if we didn’t have each other.
10. The best part about having a best friend is being able to eat anything around them.
11. I never care if your house is clean, I do care if you have wine.
Funny Best Friend Quotes – Sarcasm is our Love Language
12. Sarcasm is the love language of best friends.
13. Best friends don’t judge each other, they judge other people together.
14. If you cannot communicate with just facial expressions, you aren’t best friends.
15. Find a weirdo just like you and never let them go.
16. Never let your best friends get lonely, keep bothering them.
17. Friends knock, best friends come in open the fridge and start eating.
18. If you think I’m crazy, you should see me with my best friend.
19. When I see my best friend crying: “who do I have to kill?”
20. My best friend is the bacon bits in the salad bowl of life.
Never let your best friend do dumb things… alone
21. Never let your best friend do dumb things… alone.
22. We’ll be best friends forever; you already know too much.
23. A real best friend makes your family question your sexuality.
24. Best friends yell “Marco” and “Polo” when they lose each other in a store.
25. When I say I won’t tell anyone, my best friend doesn’t count.