Inside: Fun 90th Birthday Quotes + Wishes.
Looking for the right words to express Happy 90th birthday wishes? Wanting to add a little extra cheer to this big celebration? These fun 90th birthday quotes and wishes are full of funny laughs, sincere wishes, and a whole lot of happiness!
Send them to your favorite 90-year-old and bring a smile to their sweet face.
Reaching 90-years-old is one hell of an accomplishment and should be celebrated to the highest level! Find the biggest cake, because you have a lot of candles to hold and let’s celebrated one big milestone!
Fun 90th Birthday Quotes
1. The older the fiddler, the sweeter the tune.
2. Let us respect gray hairs, especially our own.
3. Life is like a ten-speed bicycle. Most of us have gears we never use. – Charles Schulz
4. They say that age is all in your mind. The trick is keeping it from creeping down into your body.
5. Happy 90th Birthday!
6. I think all this talk about age is foolish. Every time I’m one year older, everyone else is too.
7. Nobody’s “old” anymore – they’ve just been around for a long time.
8. Lucky for you, vintage is in. Happy 90th Birthday!
You’re not old, you’re a classic!
Send the cute 90th birthday quotes to your favorite birthday guy or gal and bring a smile to their face.
9. You’re not old, you’re a classic.
10. I’m not saying that you’re old…but your candles cost more than your birthday cake!
11. On your 90th birthday, remember – age is only important if you’re a cheese.
12. A true friend knows how old you are…and stays for the party anyway. Happy 90th Birthday!
13. Don’t get all weird about growing older. Our age is simply the number of years the world has been enjoying us.
14. May your 90th birthday be filled with magic moments
15. Happy 90th birthday to my best friend! Here’s to another year of laughing at our own jokes and keeping each other sane!
16. Like a fine wine, we get better with age. Or maybe we just feel better about our age with lots of wine. Happy 90th Birthday!
Happy 90th Birthday Quotes to Share
17. Happy 90th Birthday to someone who is forever young!
18. On your 90th birthday, remember: you’re only as old as you feel. So don’t go around feeling old people.
19. 90?? Don’t panic – you’ve still got it! The hard part is remembering where it is.
20. Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter! Happy 90th Birthday!
21. You’re not getting older…you’re increasing in value. Have a fabulous 90th birthday!
22. Just think of 90 as 9 perfect 10s!
23. Age and glasses of wine should never be counted.
24. When you look back over 90 years, I hope that your memories are warm ones. As you celebrate today, I hope that your heart is filled with love and joy. When you look forward to the future, I hope that all your dreams and wishes come true.
25. I hope your 90th birthday is just as special as you are.
More Fun Birthday Quotes You’ll Love
If you like these cute 90th birthday quotes, then you will love these other fun birthday wishes!
- Happy 23rd Birthday Quotes – At the age of 23, you should be ready to make some of the most challenging decisions in life. Perhaps, it’s about time to think about your career choices, personal growth, marriage, and other important things concerning adult life. So if you knew someone who is turning 23 today, let him or her know how special this age is. Here are some happy 23rd birthday quotes that you can send.
- Happy Birthday Mom Quotes – It’s your Mother’s birthday. The birthday of the most special woman in the world. She raised you, put up with your teenage years, and is still always there for you. These “Happy Birthday Mom” Quotes are designed to encourage you to tell her just how special she is on her special day in a card, via text or just to say to her on the phone.
- Birthday Quotes for Son – Having a son is quite an incredible blessing. Watching them grow from a little boy learning how to crawl to a full-fledged adult is one of the most amazing and heart-wrenching things. There are no words that could adequately express how much you love your son, but on his birthday you get a chance to try.