Inside: Sweet Father’s Day quotes from daughter.
Your Father is one of the most special people in your life. Being his daughter is such a precious gift. Since we’ve all loved the Happy Mothers Day quotes, now it is now dad’s turn!
These “Father’s Day Quotes from Daughter” will remind you of how much you love him and help you find just the right words to share with him this Father’s Day.
Which quote below reminds you of your Dad? Feel free to use it on a card, text, or even purchase a letter board to share these sweet quotes with him this Father’s Day!
There is no better day to let him know how much you appreciate being his daughter.
Father’s Day Quotes from Daughter
1. I am so grateful Dad that you set the gold standard for which I would judge all the men in my life. It has saved me from many troubles, and always endeared me to how much you loved me.
2. Any man can be a Father, but it takes someone special to be a Dad.
3. Dad, on this Father’s Day I think about the single greatest piece of advice you gave me, “Don’t tell mom!”
4. “My father didn’t tell me how to live. He lived, and let me watch him do it.” – Clarence Budington Kelland
5. “I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection.” – Sigmund Freud
6. I smile because I am your daughter, I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it.
7. Being your daughter was the greatest given I have ever been given.
8. Dad, there are not enough words for me to convey how much I love you. I hope I can spend my life showing you.
See the rest of our 183 Father’s Day quotes right here, Funny Father’s Day Quotes, Happy Father’s Day Quotes To Print.
9. Dad, out of all the Dad’s in the world, you easily make my top three.
And here are 20 adventure quotes, since we all know dad would love a trip away with his daughter on Father’s Day.
10. Dad, you raised me on your own – and there is nothing I can every do to repay everything you have given me.
11. “A man’s daughter is his heart. Just with feet, walking out in the world.” – Mat Johnson
12. Dad, thanks for sharing your DNA with me, now we are both fabulous.
13. I know they have these filters that show what you would look like as a girl, which makes me glad I’m half mom as well
14. Dad, I am now an independent woman because of all the ways you loved and supported me
15. Dad, as much as it pains me to say this, now that I am a mom I am grateful for all the discipline you gave. You truly cared about me, sorry it took me so long to realize it.
Dad, thank you for not holding my teenage years against me
16. Dad, thanks for not holding my teenage years against me.
17. You were at every soccer game, and there for every dance. I couldn’t ask for a better dad, thank you.
18. No matter how old I get I will always need you. Happy Father’s Day!
19. Dad, I’m sorry I cannot be there for this Father’s Day, but please know that a day doesn’t go by that I am not grateful for you.
20. Dad, I feel like you loved and supported me like I was the only girl in the world. I cannot express how grateful I am that you cherished me so.
21. Happy Father’s Day to the dad who scared away every punk guy that came around. I didn’t appreciate it then, but I do now.
22. Dad, you lived with multiple teenage daughters and still loved us. There should be some kind of award for that.
23. “It was my father that taught me to value myself” – Dawn French
24. “To her, the name of father was another name for love.” – Fanny Fern
25. Dad, we’ve had fights and tears, celebrations and triumphs. No matter what, I’m so happy to have you, and wouldn’t change anything for the world. Happy Father’s Day!