There is something so very special about a good cigar. Nothing can calm us, bring us together, or just give us a great reason to celebrate like a good cigar.
These Cigar Quotes capture the magic that tobacco can bring to our lives. So sit back and enjoy these quotes over a good smoke.
What Are Great Cigar Quotes To Celebrate a Good Smoke
1. “If smoking is not allowed in heaven, I shall not go.” – Mark Twain
2. Bourbon and a Cigar suit me just fine.
3. “I intend to smoke a good cigar to the glory of God” – Charles Spurgeon
4. A good cigar is the perfect end to the week.
5. Nothing sexier than sharing a cigar with him.
6. I smoke a cigar to celebrate the joy that is life.
7. “Some people meditate; I smoke cigars.” – Ron Perlman
8. Cigar smokers appreciate a good butt.
9. Never trust a man that doesn’t smoke.
10. I’ve quit smoking, but I haven’t quit lying.
Cigar Quotes – “Tobacco is my favorite vegetable.” – Frank Zappa
11. “Tobacco is my favorite vegetable.” – Frank Zappa
12. “Sometimes a cigar is just a smoke and a story’s just a story” – Stephen King
13. “If you cannot send money, send tobacco.” – George Washington
14. “when a man is smoking a cigar, wearing a hat, he has an advantage; it is harder to find out how he feels.”- Saul Bellow
15. A good cigar is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
16. “A cigar is a sort of thing, not exactly a pleasure, but the crown and outward sign of pleasure.” – Tolstoy
17. “When all else fails…try smoking a good cigar and have a stiff drink.” – Timothy Pina
18. I liked it better when men handed out cigars to celebrate becoming a father.
19. Some people would be well served to enjoy a cigar every now and then.
20. “I only smoke in moderation; one cigar at a time.” – Mark Twain
In heaven, tobacco will be good for you
21. In heaven, tobacco will be good for you.
22. A cigar a day keeps the doctor away. Keeps a lot of people away actually.
23. Everyone should believe in something. I believe I’ll have another cigar.
24. People who hate smoking cigars have never had a great cigar.
25. “cigars are too expensive, to smoke them for any reason other than enjoyment.” – Jonah Goldberg