Inside: 21 Funny Irish Quotes to Get You Laughing.
Leave it to the Irish to come up with some really witty, sarcastic, wise, point-blank, and downright funny things to say about life, love, and all the general happenings around us. The people of Ireland have survived some dark times throughout our history.
Through famine, oppression, and civil war, we have managed to reach the other side. But no matter what hardships we have faced, we have never truly lost our sense of humor.
This collection of funny Irish quotes here is sure to have you smiling.
Funny Irish Quotes
1. If you’re lucky enough to be Irish, then you’re lucky enough.
2. May the cat eat you and the devil eat the cat.
3. Who gossips with you will gossip of you.
4. A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures.
5. The Irish – be they kings, or poets, or farmers, they’re a people of great worth, they keep company with the angels, and bring a bit of heaven here to earth.
6. Being Irish is very much a part of who I am. I take it everywhere with me.
7. Both your friend and your enemy think you will never die.
Shake Your Shamrock – Funny Irish Quotes
8. Let the Shenanigans Begin
9. Let’s get SHAMROCKED
10. Be your own Pot of Gold!
11. May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursue you each morning and night.
12. Irish Kisses, Shamrock Wishes
13. The Irish gave the bagpipes to the Scots as a joke, but the Scots haven’t seen the joke yet.
14. A quarrel is like buttermilk: once it’s out of the churn, the more you shake it, the more sour it grows.
A Few More Funny Irish Quotes
15. Bless your little Irish heart and every other Irish part.
16. Keep Calm and Drink On
17. Irish I had another shot!
18. I’m so lucky to have you as a friend!
19. Let’s DRINK and make bad decisions!
20. Irish you were naked!
21. Irish Whiskey makes Me Friskey!
Looking for More Quotes?