Inside: 22 Positive Who Moved My Cheese Quotes
Who moved my cheese? An amazing way to deal with changes in your work and in your life. This catchy title had grabbed millions of people’s attention upon release.
For the one who is trying to figure out the unexpected life changes, this is the best self-help book about how to make decisions and move-on in life. Our life is a clear representation of our life decisions that we took to change our reality. Some changes affect us positively while others negatively.
This book is teaching us the same life hacks about “how to handle those unexpected life changes.”
Here are 22 quotes from Who Moved My Cheese for an effective change by Dr. Spencer Johnson.
Who Moved My Cheese Quotes
1. Life moves on and so should we
2. What would you do if you weren’t afraid
3. What you are afraid of is never as bad as what you imagine. The fear you let build up in your mind is worse than the situation that actually exists.
4. See what you’re doing wrong, laugh at it, change, and do better.
5. When you stop being afraid you feel good
6. The quicker you let go of old cheese, the sooner you find new cheese.
7. If you do not change, you can become extinct!
8. It is safer to search in the maze than to remain in a cheeseless situation
Positive Quotes by Dr. Spencer Johnson
These “Who Moved My Cheese Quotes” are a shining light on every crazy event life throws at you.
9. Better late than never.
10. He knew sometimes some fear can be good. When you are afraid things are going to get worse if you don’t do something, it can prompt you into action. But it is not good when you are afraid that it keeps you from doing anything.
11. The fear you let build up in your mind is worse than the situation that actually exists
12. Being in the uncomfortable zone is much better than staying in a cheese-less situation.
13. Movement in a new direction helps find new cheese.
14. He asked himself those same questions too many times and felt the fears again that kept him where he was
15. Sometimes things change and they are never the same again. This looks like one of those times. That’s life! Life moves on. And so should we.
16. Smell the cheese often so you know when it is getting old.
Who Moved My Cheese Quotes to Live By
17. The More Important Your Cheese Is To You The More You Want To Hold On To It.
18. It all depends on what you choose to believe.
19. I guess the question is, ‘What do we need to let go of and what do we need to move on to?’
20. Things change and they are never the same again. This looks like one, of those times, Hem. That’s life! Life moves on. And so should we.
21. I guess we resist changing because we are afraid of change.
22. Life is no straight and easy corridor along which we travel free and unhampered, but a maze of passages, through which we must seek our way, lost and confused, now and again checked in a blind alley. But always, if we have faith, a door will open for us, not perhaps one that we ourselves
More Quote Ideas You’ll Love
If you like these Who moved my cheese quotes then you will love these other inspiring quotes.
- Flower Love Quotes – From Easter to Mother’s Day, to thank teachers for their end of year amazingness. We have so many reasons to be handing out flowers to those people we truly love and appreciate this time of year. Let’s be sure to include a few sweet words along with our bouquets.
- Cute Boyfriend Quotes – Whether you have been dating for 1 month or one year you definitely have those things about them that just make your heart flutter. This post of boyfriend quotes and sayings is a celebration of our boyfriends, and the happiness they bring to our lives
- Gangster Love Quotes – There is love, and there is that special kind of love. The kind of love that runs deep and creates bonds that don’t make sense to a lot of people. These gangster love quotes are designed to capture that kind of love.
- Letterboard Quotes for Work – These Letterboard Quotes for Work are designed to help give you the inspiration you need to achieve all the success you deserve.