Inside: 87 Crazy + Sweet Boy Mom Quotes
If you’re reading this, I am guessing that you are a boy mom too and understand exactly what I am talking about.
I learned quickly that life with boys was a completely different animal…literally! No matter how many times they scare us half-to-death it seems they turn around and melt our hearts with an unexpected hug.
There is nothing quite like being a Boy Mom! Sure they are hard work, always getting dirty, and it seems like they never slow down, but they can also just melt your heart. Here are the best Boy Mom Quotes that only Moms raising boys will understand.
Funny Boy Mom Quotes
1. Mom of Boys: From Son up to Son down
2. Boy Mama
3. Mama of Boys
4. This Mama loves her boys
5. Home is where my Boys are
6. Boy Mom, all day, everyday!
7. Killin’ this Boy Mom thing
8. Leader of a Boy gang
9. Just a Mama in love with her boy
10. Making memories with my Boys
Boy Mom Captions for Instagram
11. Boy Mom Mode
12. Dirt, toys & lots of noise = Boy Mom
13. Outnumbered by Boys
14. This Boy Mom runs on caffeine and kisses
15. Boy: a noise with dirt on it.
16. How did I get the best boys in the world?
17. Dirt, trucks, superheroes, dinosaurs…. It’s what being a Boy Mom is about
18. Out here being a Boy Mom
19. Planes, trains, truck and toys, there’s nothing quite like little boys
Mother of Boy Mom Quotes
20. Tired as a Boy Mom
21. More coffee….because I raise boys.
22. Not your average Boy Mom
23. Boy Mom….the job I never know I wanted
24. Happiness is being a Boy Mom
25. My life is complete with my Boys
26. They are not just my Boys, they are my whole life
27. This blessed life…. Mom of Boys
28. I never knew how much love my heart could hold until he called me Mommy
29. My Boys are my life
Blessed Boy Mom Quotes + Sayings
30. Being a Boy Mom makes my life complete
31. Outnumbered by Boys but surrounded by love
32. Just a mom in love with her Boys
33. I am not just his mom, I am his biggest fan
34. There are these boys, who stole my heart, they call me Mom
35. Even when my soul is tired I will always find the strength for my boys
36. Life is better with my boys
37. Just a Mama in Love with her Boy
38. It’s an honor to be a Boy Mom
39. Blessed with Boys
Raising a Son Quotes
40. I may not be perfect, but when I look at my boys I know that I got something in my life perfectly right.
41. To my boys, you are more than I expected and better than I had ever imagined
42. Excuse the noise, I’m raising boys
43. Raising wild things
44. I love raising boys
45. Saturdays are for my boys
46. Raising Boys is my cardio
47. Just a regular mom raising Boys
48. Busy Raising Boys
49. I only raise Ballers (baseball, football, basketball)
50. Raising my Boy tribe
Quotes About Being a Boy Mom
51. Busy raising sweet little boys
52. Raising boys is a wonderful adventure
53. They will always be my little boys
54. My boys will outgrow my lap, but never my heart
55. I was normal two boys ago
56. I’m a Boy Mom, more coffee please
57. Let them be little and a little wild
58. I love watching these boys grown into gentlemen
59. With my Boys you always know exactly where you stand…. right in the path of a hurricane
60. Boy Mom: she who cleans the toilet in places you never knew existed
61. Boy Mom; like a regular mom but messier
62. Boy Mom…. it’s an experience not a description
Quotes for Boy Moms
63. Being tired has become part of my personality
64. I’m not yelling, this is my Boy Mom voice
65. You can’t scare me, I’m a boy mom!
66. Boy Mom: Less Drama than girls, but harder to keep alive
67. Losing my mind one boy at a time
68. Raising boys is a walk in the park…. Jurassic Park
69. Coffee = Boy Mom Fuel
70. You know you’re a boy mom when everything in your house is either lost, dirty or broken.
71. Raising boys is an extreme sport, that’s why I wear workout clothes every day.
72. He believed he could, so he did….and now he’s in timeout.
73. Raising a son will make you stronger, braver, and more comfortable with dirt than you ever imagined.
74. Loving your son means accepting him just the way he is; stinky, dirty and loud.
75. If you’ve debated the acceptable amount of time before changing a pair of underwear, you’re probably a mom of boys.
Being a Boy Mom Quotes
76. I’m a boy mom. That means it’s impossible to scare me or gross me out.
77. I support wildlife…I’m raising boys.
78. Boy Mom: It’s an experience, not a description
79. Moms of boys work from son up to son down.
80. He may drive me crazy, but someday this boy will change the world.
81. What an honor it is to be a boy mom.
82. I am proud of many things I’ve done in this life, but nothing beats being a boy mom.
83. Life is better with boys.
84. Boy Mom; like a regular mom but messier.
85. It’s amazing that my greatest source of chaos can also be my greatest joy.
86. You think dads are protective of their little girls? Just try a mom with a little boy.
87. God knew exactly what he was doing when he gave me a son.
Being a boy mom is another level of challenging for parenting— parenting a child that as they grow up, naturally is very different from you and faces very different challenges and life stages. You see middle school differently, sports differently, prom differently… And while it’s such a joy, it’s no easy feat! That’s not to say that girls are easy either, especially if she got your attitude. But boys, being different from how you were growing up, are an interesting challenge. A boy mom quote can encourage you, uplift you, and empower you along the way.
We all know every great man was raised by incredible parents, but especially a powerful mother.
We use the way that a man treats his mother as a gauge as to how he’s going to treat a wife. A mother and son relationship is so important, and will always be so special.
If you know a boy mom that needs some encouragement or maybe you’re the boy mom that needs some good quotes to inspire you a bit, these examples of a boy mom quote are for you.
Boy Mom Quote
88. Your son will hold your hand for a little while but your heart for a lifetime.
89. Even more, than the time when she gave birth, a mother feels her greatest joy when she hears others refer to her son as a wise learned one.
90. A small son can charm himself into, and out of, most things.
91. From the day her son is born, a mother will make sure to become his biggest love, shelter, and support system.
92. My sweet baby boy, you are more than we ever expected and better than we ever imagined.
93. His little hands stole my heart, and his little feet ran away with it.
94. Son, you will outgrow my lap but never my heart.
95. If I have a monument in this world, it is my son.
96. You don’t raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they’ll turn out to be heroes, even if it’s just in your own eyes.
97. Yet now in my arms, I was holding a helpless baby boy who would grow into a man. I cannot imagine that soft little face one-day having whiskers.
98. I might not be able to give my little baby boy everything he wants in life, but what I can give him is my unconditional love, plenty of hugs and kisses, and a happy home.
99. And suddenly, he was my everything.
100. Sons are the anchors of a mother’s life.
A boy mom quote is cute and all, but here are some cute sayings that will leave your heart warm.
101. The mother’s heart is the child’s schoolroom.
102. I looked away for 3 seconds… The beginning of parenting horror every BoyMom story.
103. I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.
104. With BOYS you always know exactly where you stand… right in the path of a Hurricane.
105. I might not be able to give my little baby boy everything he wants in life, but what I can give him is my unconditional love, plenty of hugs and kisses, and a happy home.
106. So there’s this boy. He kinda stole my heart. He calls me ‘mom’.
107. To my son. Never forget that I love you. Life is filled with hard times and good times. Learn from everything you can. Be the man I know you can be.
108. I’m not saying raising boys is harder than raising girls, but I am saying it burns more calories.
109. The moment that little bundle of pink, squirming flesh slips into our arms, love touches us. We feel it, not just in our hearts, but also on our skin. He is there. Our son.
110. Having a child makes you realize the importance of life, narcissism goes out the window. Heaven on earth is looking at my little boy. The minute he was born, I knew if I never did anything other than being a mom, I’d be fine.
111. Maybe your mother isn’t able to give you everything you want. But, she is able to give you even more – her love.
112. Raising boys has made me a more generous woman than I really am. Undoubtedly, there are other routes to learning the wishes and dreams of the presumably opposite sex, but I know of none more direct, or more highly motivating, than being the mother of sons.
113. To wake up to the sound of my son saying ‘Mama, mama!’ It’s the best sound ever.
Quotes For Moms
A cute boy mom quote can totally change your day. And being a mom isn’t always easy, so on your best days and your worst days, you need a little pick me up.
114. To a mother, a son is never a fully grown man; and a son is never a fully grown man until he understands and accepts this about his mother.
115. There’s no doubt a mother’s love for her son is one of the best things in the world.
116. But boys are different from girls and not just physically. Acknowledging, appreciating, and understanding that boys are boys is essential in raising a son.
117. There is an enduring tenderness in the love of a mother to a son that transcends all other affections of the heart.
118. My mother was the one constant in my life. When I think about my mom raising me alone when she was 20, and working and paying the bills, and, you know, trying to pursue your own dreams, I think is a feat that is unmatched.
119. The very first moment I beheld him, my heart was irrevocably gone.
120. Even the toughest little boy needs to let a few tears out.
121. A baby boy arrives, and just like that, everything changes. The world gets bigger, hearts grow fuller, and life means more because he’s in it.
122. I asked God for a life full of love and happiness. He sent me this beautiful baby boy.
123. Little hands and little feet, little toothless grins so sweet, little eyes that shine so bright, little arms to hug you tight, everything’s little except your joy when you have a new baby boy.
124. Raising boys is an extreme sport, that’s why I wear workout clothes everyday.
125. One thing about having a baby is that each step of the way you simply cannot imagine loving him any more than you already do, because you are bursting with love, loving as much as you are humanly capable of—and then you do, you love him even more.
126. And she loved a little boy very, very much, even more than she loved herself.
127. Son, you will outgrow my lap but never my heart.
128. Excuse the noise, I’m raising boys.
129. A mother’s love doesn’t make her son more dependent and timid; it actually makes him stronger and more independent.
130. If you’ve debated the acceptable amount of time before changing a pair of underwear, you’re probably a mom of boys.
Quotes For You
31. I have a son, who is my heart. A wonderful young man, daring and loving and strong and kind.
132. Mother is her son’s first god. She must teach him the most important lesson of all – how to love.
133. A son will search for the ultimate love his entire love, but will finally realize it was within his mother all along.
134. The boys might be crazy, but I’m still totally sane 😉
135. It doesn’t matter how old a son is. Even when he is big and strong, he will always be a little boy to his mother.
136. To be a mother of a son is one of the most important things you can do to change the world. Raise them to respect women, raise them to stand up for others, raise them to be kind.
137. You don’t raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you raise them like sons, they’ll turn out to be heroes, even if it is just in your eyes.
138. Happy is the son whose faith in his mother remains unchallenged.
139. You’re going to miss this someday, I whisper to myself as I’m shot in the butt with a nerf gun while unclogging the toilet
140. Just when you think you know love, your precious little boys come along and remind you just how big it really is.
141. No matter how strong, independent, or ‘man’ you are, the first thing that comes to your mind when you’re sick is, ‘I wish Mom was here.
142. A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest.
143. If you would have your son walk honorably through the world, you must not attempt to clear the stones from his path, but teach him to walk firmly over them – not insist upon leading him by the hand, but let him learn to go alone.
144. When you were a toddler you made me smile. When you were a teenager you made me worry. But now you are a man and my son, I am so proud of you and all your accomplishments!
145. My mother never gave up on me. I messed up in school so much they were sending me home, but my mother sent me right back.
146. The most important mark I will leave on this world is my son.
147. Always check pant pockets before you wash them, unless you don’t mind a washer full of rocks and/or dead bugs.
148. Who let the boys out?? It surely wasn’t me.
Quotations About Sons
149. Sometimes when I need a miracle, I look into my son’s eyes, and realize I’ve already created one.
150. It doesn’t matter what problems follow a man; he always knows that he is the best for his mother.
151. Sometimes a mother wonders if her son could have a better mother, but she knows for sure that there doesn’t exist a better son.
152. Moms are as relentless as the tides. They don’t just drive us to practice, they drive us to greatness.
153. Of course, my son has been the center of my life and will always be the center of my love. When he was young, I was the rock in his life. Now that I am old, he is the rock in my life.
154. All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
155. It doesn’t matter how old your sons are. Even big and strong they will always be your little boys.’
156. Let your boys test their wings. They may not be eagles, but that doesn’t mean they shouldn’t soar free.
157. If a man has been his mother’s undisputed darling, he retains throughout life the triumphant feeling, the confidence in success, which not seldom brings actual success along with it.
158. When I was in great sadness from life’s hardships, all I needed to see was my son’s smile. Caring for him as my daily routine has helped me become a happy person and mother. My son is my hero.
159. Most young men are such bores. They haven’t lived long enough to learn that they are not the wonders to the world they are to their mothers.
160. Let France have good mothers, and she will have good sons.
161. Whatever else is unsure in this stinking dunghill of a world a mother’s love is not.
162. God created boys full of spirit and fun to explore and conquer, to romp and run.
163. Boys do not grow up gradually. They move forward in spurts like the hands of clocks in railway stations.
Boy Mom Sayings
Sayings about being a boy mom are easy to come by. So many write about it because it is such an inspiring endeavor. Try a boy mom quote to get a little inspired to take on the day.
164. Of course, my son has been the center of my life and will always be the center of my love. When he was young, I was the rock in his life. Now that I am old, he is the rock in my life.
165. My son makes me smile when he stands up for what he believes in, even if it’s his right to have a second portion of dessert.
166. A smile from my baby boy makes it all worth it.
167. Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.
168. The only man who has stolen my heart is my son.
169. A baby boy arrives, and just like that, everything changes. The world gets bigger, hearts grow fuller, and life means more because he’s in it.
170. It makes me smile knowing that my sweet baby boy is half me and half the person I love.
171. You know you’re a boy mom when your entire world is coffee and chaos.
172. You will be his first kiss, his first love, his first friend. You’re his momma and he is your whole world. He is your little boy.
173. “A mother’s love doesn’t make her son more dependent and timid; it actually makes him stronger and more independent.
174. When I was a child, my mother said to me, ‘If you become a soldier, you’ll be a general. If you become a monk you’ll end up as the pope.’ Instead, I became a painter and wound up as Picasso.
175. Apparently, saying “Go take a shower” sounds a lot like “Go reenact an epic lightsaber battle.
176. Moms of boys: Don’t worry about all the bathroom humor. It’s just a phase boys go through when theyre 6. And 8. And 10 and 15 and 30.
177. Hold him a little longer, rock him a little more, read him another story, you’ve only read him four, let him sleep on your shoulder, rejoice in his happy smile, he is only a little boy for such a little while.
Encouragements For Moms
A boy mom quote isn’t just a cute opportunity to talk about having a son. These are meant to be encouragement and empowering to all the boy moms out there.
178. If boy puberty hired a marketing firm to design a logo, it would be an image of a closed door; if it were animated, the door would be slamming.
179. My mother is my root, my foundation. She planted the seed that I base my life on, and that is the belief that the ability to achieve starts in your mind.
180. Being a boy mom isn’t an easy job, but it is definitely the best job anyone could ever have.
181. A boy is truth with dirt on its face, beauty with a cut on its finger, wisdom with bubble gum in its hair, and the hope of the future with a frog in its pocket.
182. The love between a mom and her boys is unbreakable.’
183. Just when you think you know love, your precious little boys come along and remind you just how big it really is.
184. Here’s what I’ve learned about raising boys… if you keep ’em busy, they’re fine. You let ’em get bored, they’ll dismantle your house board by board.
185. My mother had a slender, small body, but a large heart—a heart so large that everybody’s joys found welcome in it, and hospitable accommodation.
186. Having an infant son alerts me to the fact that every man, at one point, has peed on his own face.
187. My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her.
188. You never realize how many times you can say, ‘Get your hands out of your pants!’ in a day until you are a mom of boys!
189. The first woman a little boy falls in love with is his mom.
190. Boys; Less drama than girls, but harder to keep alive.
Mothers of any kind deserve a lot more recognition and credit than they receive. They totally deserve more than just one mother’s day, let’s put it that way! But just because there isn’t an official mother’s day after May doesn’t mean you can’t give your mother all the appreciation every day of the year. Or pick another random day to shower her with love.
And if her love language is words of affirmation, then a card is really easy to do. It’s kind to be kind, so let her know how much you love her with one of these boy mom quote ideas.
Encourage your boy mom friends today, at their baby shower, or any time that feels appropriate, which is all the time!
191. Boys will be boys & moms will be moms. What a sweet blessing they both are.
As a mother, you’re also a boss babe simply by default. Here are 119+ boss babe quotes just for you.
Are you a mom to one or a few precious boys? Or maybe not so precious? Of course they’re precious as can be in your eyes! Hope you’ve enjoyed these sweet, even if a little crazy examples of boy mom quotes for you and anyone you know that have the wonderful job of being a boy mom.
More Fun Quotes You’ll Love
If you like these fun boy mom quotes then check out a few more quotes and sayings you will love.
- Pregnancy Quotes with Images – There is nothing sweeter and more selfless than pregnancy. It is truly a miracle, a painful and exhausting one but definitely a miracle. It is full of joys, pains, bathroom breaks, and wicked cravings. We have a list of the best pregnancy quotes with images for all expecting mamas. There are quotes that will make you laugh, cry, and excited for your little bundle of joy!
- Disney Birthday Quotes – Whether you’re in need of a birthday confidence boost, the perfect words for your best friend’s birthday card, or some help in the perfect birthday captions, these quotes from the biggest Disney movies and Walt Disney himself, serve as the ultimate celebratory sayings. So whether you‘re celebrating the birthday of yourself, a friend, or a loved one, here are the best Disney birthday quotes to use as commemorative Instagram captions.
- Funny Family Quotes – Most families are unique and crazy in their own ways and with their own family members. It may be a happy crazy family, or a dysfunctional one, or an annoying one, but each family has its own unique fun ways which make them family. Choose your favorite funny family quotes and send them to all the members in your family chat.