Inside: Happy Birthday Religious Quotes + Wishes
When you are facing a blank page you might find yourself stuck on just what to write in a birthday card. But you are not alone. For many people, it can be difficult to find the right words to simultaneously express the love of God and what you hope for a friend or family member on their birthday.
But religious birthday wishes can be inspired by so many aspects of our lives, from the simple gifts that the Lord gives us to specific Bible verses that find a way to convey your feelings of faith.
Happy Birthday Quotes For Religious People
1. We were all blessed on the day you were born
2. The miracle is YOU! Happy birthday to someone driven by faith and love of Christ on this day and every day
3. Your soul is precious to me and I wish you every blessing on your birthday
4. I thank Jesus for bringing you into this glorious world!
5. What a wonderful world to have such precious souls as yours in it!
6. Take some time on your birthday to count your blessings (and forget about counting calories)
7. At that moment you take a breath before blowing out your candles, consider that you are the greatest wish the Lord has
8. Every day is a gift from God, but on your birthday it comes with a card too. All my love on your birthday
9. Though you may blow out your candles, the light of the Lord will always shine on you and his warmth shall be a comfort
10. On this special day we celebrate how blessed the world became when God gave us you.
11. In all the hugs you get today, may you also feel the embrace of the love of the Lord
12. Just like this birthday card that I lovingly placed inside an envelope, so may you be enveloped by the love of Jesus
on your birthday
Bible Birthday Wishes
These happy birthday religious quotes and wishes are the perfect way to spread birthday cheer.
13. God’s love comes in all kinds of packages, big, small, and you sized.
14. I witness God’s love every day in the fact that He allowed me to meet you. Blessings on your birthday.
15. Happy Birthday! “Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift” —2 Corinthians 9:15
16. There are no birthday gifts as glorious as the one God gave to us all on this day when you were born.
17. Happy Birthday in faith and blessings be upon you!
18. May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed
19. Psalm 91:16 says that “it is with long life that you satisfy the Lord and show him your salvation.” Happy Birthday and
be blessed! —Psalm 91:16
20. On your birthday, remember that you were wonderfully made by God and rejoice in his love.
21. You are so blessed to be you and to share the amazing love of Jesus on your birthday!
22. May God bless this day with more love than your heart can hold.
23. “On your birthday let your heart leap for joy, and praise God with song!” —Psalm 28:7
24. God is good! He has given you another year to praise him. All his love and grace upon you.
25. All God’s blessings on your birthday today. Make it a great one.
26. So excited to see how the path of God will shape your life in the year to come – Happy Birthday!
Spread the Birthday Love with these Religious Quotes
Share all the birthday love with these amazing happy birthday Christian quotes.
27. On your birthday take time to celebrate the gift of life that God has given you
28. May the grace of Jesus be with you on this day and forever!
29. On your birthday I want you to know that your faith and goodness are an inspiration to me everyday.
30. The most wonderful gift today is you. Blessings be on you and let faith guide your heart all year.
31. May today be a celebration of your life in Christ and faithful service to God
32. Hope your birthday is one of blessing, joy, peace, and love that satisfies the soul.
33. Trust in God’s promise for another year of prosperity and joy and it will surely come to you
34. “For by me your days will be multiplied, And years of life will be added to you.” —Proverbs 9:11
35. “Delight yourself in the Lord, And He will give you the desires of your heart.” —Psalm 37:4
36. “God teaches us to number our days, that we may present to Him a heart of wisdom.” —Psalm 90:12
37. May you be eternally blessed and have your faith only strengthen in the years to come
38. Praise him, sing out, and rejoice in the Lord on your birthday
39. Another year older is also another year of learning to pray, to love, and to feel God’s grace. Here’s too many more!
40. Blessings to you and may you feel the presence of the Lord as we all celebrate you on this day!
More Quotes You’ll Love
- Happy Birthday Quotes for Your Husband: It’s your husband’s birthday! Today is a day to celebrate him for all the happiness he brings to your life. It’s a day to remember the gift that he is to you, and everything he means to you. These “Happy Birthday Quotes for Husband” are meant to help you find the right words to help celebrate his special day.
- Happy Birthday, Mom: Don’t know what to say to your mom on her birthday? Check out these happiest birthday quotes for Mom! They will help you to convey your gratitude and love. You may look through our list of cute happy birthday mom moments to get inspired. Not only will you find creative wishes to say “happy birthday to the best mom in the world”, but also cheerful birthday messages she will love!
- Sweet Happy Birthday Heaven Messages: When someone has lost a person they cared about, no words seem to be right. However, the birthday of those who passed away can often be the right chance to remember and honor them. We love the idea of wanting to send wishes to their deceased loved ones in heaven in honor of their birthdays.