Inside: Powerful National Women’s Day Quotes for all Women.
Supporting and celebrating women’s rights is a year-round responsibility. But on National Women’s Day, it’s even more important to take a stand for women’s equality.
There are plenty of meaningful ways to embrace the day: You might consider shopping at women-owned businesses, sending pretty flowers to some of your female role models, or just being in total awe of the women in your life and around the world.
However you celebrate, why not send some happy National Women’s Day quote or sayings to your favorite female mentors or post some Women’s Day captions of your own? These powerful, strong, funny, and bold quotes are a great place to start.
National Women’s Day Quotes
1. Life is tough, my darling, but so are you.
2. There is nothing stronger than a broken woman who has rebuilt herself.
3. Women are the real architects of society.
4. The most important thing one woman can do for another is expanding her sense of actual possibilities.
5. We realize the importance of our voice when we are silenced.
6. Always be a first-rate version of yourself instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.
7. Well-behaved women rarely make history.
Empower Your Favorite Women with these Quotes
Send the powerful National Women’s Day Quotes to your BFF and empower them to be their best.
8. You should never let your fears prevent you from doing what you know is right.
9. Where there is a woman, there is magic.
10. I am grateful to be a woman. I must have done something great in another life.
11. As soon as I had enough agency in my life to grow up, I became who I am.
12. I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fears; knowing what must be done does away with fear.
13. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
14. There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish.
15. Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping-stone to greatness.
16. If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.
17. Human rights are women’s rights and women’s rights are human rights.
Courageous National Women’s Day Quotes
18. The most courageous act is to think for yourself. Aloud.
19. We need to reshape our own perception of how we view ourselves. We have to step up as women and take the lead.
20. No woman should be told she can’t make decisions about her own body. When women’s rights are under attack, we fight back.
21. I don’t know a woman alive who isn’t courageous.
22. A woman with a voice is, by definition, a strong woman.
23. We need to live in a culture that values and respects and looks up to and idolizes women as much as men.
24. Do not live someone else’s life and someone else’s idea of what womanhood is. Womanhood is you.
25. There’s something so special about a woman who dominates in a man’s world. It takes a certain grace, strength, intelligence, fearlessness and the nerve to never take no for an answer.
More Quotes You’ll Love to Share
If you like these National Women’s Day Quotes, here are a few more great ideas to share.
- Live in the Moment Quotes – There is something incredibly powerful about living in the moment. None of us do this perfectly, as there is always some anxiety creeping into the back of our minds. But, in those moments we are able to focus on the gift that is today; those are always the best days.
- You are so Beautiful Quotes – Sometimes we want to tell someone exactly how beautiful they are, but struggle for the words. Listen, we all aren’t William Shakespeare okay! Yet, we really desire the ones we love to know how beautiful they are on the inside and out. These “You Are So Beautiful” Quotes look to help you capture just the right words to express your love and the beauty of the other. The world needs everyone to truly understand how beautiful they are on the inside and out, and we hope these quotes can help encourage everyone to share that with someone special!
- iPhone Wallpaper Quotes – Every time we pick up our phone the first thing we see is our lock screen, which for some is a great photo of a fun memory, or maybe it’s a snap of your loved one. For me I LOVE having motivational words to keep me inspired, that is why I love all of these beautiful iPhone Wallpaper quotes!