Inside: Happy Birthday Sister Quotes
It’s your sister’s birthday, or birth-week, or birth-month – she tends to let you know how to celebrate. But she sure is worth celebrating. We compiled these “happy birthday sister quotes” to help give you the inspiration to tell the best sister in the world how much you love her.
So steal a quote, modify a quote, or just be encouraged by how awesome it is to have a sister and celebrate another year with her in your life.
Happy Birthday to the Best Big Sister Ever!
1. Happy Birthday to the best big sister ever!
2. Having a sister like you is a gift to me every day.
3. I cannot believe you’re a year older, you will always be my little sister.
4. Being your big brother is my highest honor – happy birthday sis!
5. You age like fine wine, even if we only drink the cheap stuff!
6. To my dear big sister – sorry to hear that you got old!
Happy Birthday Sister Quotes
7. Happy birthday to the sister who is a little older, but a more fabulous.
8. I’m so stinking happy you were born.
9. Today is the anniversary of the day the universe gave me a little sister!
10. Why today isn’t a national holiday yet, I don’t know! Happy Birthday.
11. On this day a Queen was born. Happy B-day sis.
12. Today you are a year older, wiser and fiercer.
13. I hope you celebrate well today. You’ve earned it.
14. Life is hard, but celebrating you makes it a little less so.
15. I thank God that he gave me a sister like you.
[mv_video doNotAutoplayNorOptimizePlacement=”false” doNotOptimizePlacement=”false” jsonLd=”true” key=”jl0ih9llqfqio6cvcj8f” ratio=”16:9″ thumbnail=”https://mediavine-res.cloudinary.com/v1623690223/cdylc3ymsxno3iypwt1j.jpg” title=”Happy Birthday Sister Quotes” volume=”70″]
16. There are no words to describe how thankful I am you were born.
17. Happy Birthday to the okay-est sister I never asked for. JK, love you!!!
18. Today you get to have your cake and eat it too! Happy Birthday.
Happy Birthday – let’s drink all the wine and eat all the cake
19. It’s your birthday week. Let’s eat all the cake and drink all the wine!
20. The most important person was born today – my big sister.
21. May we not count your age, the candles, or how many glasses of wine we have tonight!
22. Dang, our parents got really lucky with us. Happy Birthday, Sis!
23. Let’s make a million more memories, starting today
24. You’re not a year older, you’re a year better!
25. Thank you for always setting the best example for enjoying life. Happy Birthday.