Inside: 47+ Perfect Peony Quotes + Captions
I’ll admit it: I love flowers. I know, I know, a groundbreaking statement as a young woman. But what can I say?
There’s just something about them! Seeing a field of flowers while on a long drive, passing a garden on a neighborhood walk, or even just a quick peek at the flowers on my phone case can be a mood booster.
If you love flowers and peonies, in particular, we have just things as we close in on spring! Check out these cute peony quotes and says that are perfect for your next flowery Instagram post.
What is the Meaning of a Peony?
Peony flowers symbolize many different things around the world! Because of the Greek myth with Paeonia the nymph, peonies grew to symbolize bashfulness. In Japan, they are used as a symbol of bravery, honor, and good fortune. Generally, though, peonies symbolize prosperity, good luck, love, and honor.
Peony Captions for Instagram
These peony captions are perfect to pair with your next flowery Instagram post. They are short, sweet, and a beautiful way to show off your pictures.
1. As pretty as a peony
2. Please bring me peonies
3. A peony for your thoughts
4. Peony power
5. When in doubt add peonies
6. A rose is a rose, but a peony is a friend forever
7. Peony in love
8. Peony in pink
9. Palms full of peonies
10. Precious peonies
11. You’re my best bud.
12. Life in full bloom.
13. Certified plant lady.
14. Flower power!
15. When in doubt, add flowers.
Peony Flower Quotes + Sayings
16. “I equate peonies with love because they’re the first blooms of summer”–Isaac Mizrahi
17. “My heart spasmed among the peonies like a trout.” – E. Lockhart
18. “The little boy nodded at the peony and the peony seemed to nod back.” – Robertson Davies
19. “Others said May was best, that sweet green time when lilacs bloomed and gardens along Main Street were filled with sugary pink peonies and Dutch tulips.”– Alice Hoffman
20. “Earth laughs in flowers.”– Ralph Waldo Emerson
21. I see trees of green, red roses, too. I see them bloom for me and you.” ― “What a Wonderful World,” Louis Armstrong
22. “Here comes the sun, and I say it’s all right.” ― “Here Comes The Sun,” The Beatles
23. “I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine.” ― “Pocketful of Sunshine,” Natasha Bedingfield
24. “You belong among the wildflowers. You belong somewhere close to me.” ― “Wildflowers,” Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers
25. “Why do you build me up, Buttercup, baby?” ― “Build Me Up Buttercup,” The Foundations
26. “I’m gonna soak up the sun. I’m gonna tell everyone to lighten up.” ― “Soak Up the Sun,” Sheryl Crow
Quotes About Peony Flowers
27. “Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue. And the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true.” – Judy Garland, ‘Over The Rainbow’
28. “It would be a shame to miss New York in the spring.” ― You’ve Got Mail
29. “What beautiful blossoms we have this year. But look, this one’s late. But I’ll bet that when it blooms, it will be the most beautiful of all.” ― Mulan
30. “Seasons may change, winter to spring… I love you ’til the end of time.” ― Moulin Rouge!
31. “You can learn a lot of things from the flowers… Huh! Seems to me they could learn a few things about manners!” ― Alice in Wonderland
32. “The sun is shining on another day and hope is whispering in my ear.” ― My Brilliant Career
33. Where flowers bloom, so does love” & “My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams.
34. Where flowers bloom so does hope.
35. The earth laughs in flowers.
36. Some old-fashioned things like fresh air and sunshine are hard to beat.
Flower Quotes + Sayings
37. A flower blossoms for its own joy.
38. Blossom by blossom the spring begins.
39. A peony for your thoughts, my dear?
40. Have you botany any flowers lately?
41. Everything is A-Bouquet
42. My best buds, through and through
43. Bloom baby, bloom!
44. I will seed you later!
45. A peony for your thoughts, my dear?
46. I like big blooms and I cannot lie
47. Happiness blooms from within
More Fun Quotes You’ll Love to Share
If you like these flowery peony quotes and sayings then check out a few more of our favorite bright and bold sayings.
- Sunflower Quotes – Sunflowers are most often taken as an example of positivity and joyfulness. A sunflower will never look directly away from the sun. It is one of the most beautiful flowers in the world and is cherished by everyone. We have put together a sunny list of Sunflower quotes for you that are bright, beautiful, and full of joy. You’ll find quotes about what sunflowers symbolize, good short quotes, what makes a sunflower unique, and positive quotes.
- Golden Birthday Quotes – Golden birthdays are when someone becomes the same age as their birthday. If they were born on May 29, the year they turn 29 is their golden birthday. They’re a fun way to celebrate and shake things up from other years. These golden birthday Instagram captions are perfect to use with all your golden birthday posts on Instagram! If you’ve already had yours, pass this along to a friend that will soon be celebrating their golden birthday.
- Sweetest Honey Bee Quotes – Did you know bees symbolize power, brightness, and the strength of a community. Bees are considered to be a good omen because of their significance in wealth and riches. It is often said that bees have the motto to work hard and in unity. Explore these sweet honey bee quotes and sayings are perfect for remembering the good and brightness in the world and in nature.