Inside: Bright + Bold Sunflower Quotes to Spread Joy.
Here are a few things that come to my mind when I think of sunflowers…
- Bright sunshine
- Golden Yellow Petals
- A Sweet Smelling Fragrance
Sunflowers are most often taken as an example of positivity and joyfulness. A sunflower will never look directly away from the sun. It is one of the most beautiful flowers in the world and is cherished by everyone. We have put together a sunny list of Sunflower quotes for you that are bright, beautiful, and full of joy. You’ll find quotes about what sunflowers symbolize, good short quotes, what makes a sunflower unique, and positive quotes.
Inspirational Sunflower Quotes
1. “Make it like a sunflower.” – Steve Jobs
2. “A long time ago in a kingdom by the sea there lived a princess as tall and bright as a sunflower.”–Jeanne Desy
3. “Yellow is my favorite summer color – it makes me feel like a sunflower.”–Bria Vinaite
4. “Open the bloom of your heart and become a gift of beauty to the world.”– Bryant McGill
5. “What a lonely place it would be to have a world without a wildflower.” – Roland R. Kemler
6. “The morning glories and the sunflowers turn naturally toward the light, but we have to be taught, it seems.” – Richard Rohr
7. “Wherever the sun goes / The sunflower will follow / Through all of the pain / And all of the sorrow.” – Londrelle
8. “Every flower blooms at a different pace.” – Suzy Kassem
9. “We’re all golden sunflowers inside.” – Allen Ginsberg
10. “The sunflower is a favorite emblem of constancy.” – Thomas Bulfinch
11. “Never look directly at the sun, instead look at the sunflower.” – Vera Nazarian
Uplifting Sunflower Quotes
These sunflower positive quotes are such a great way to send a little encouraging message to someone you love. These uplifting sunflower saying would go perfectly on a tag, tied around a bundle of sunflowers.
12. “The road to freedom is bordered with sunflowers.” – Martin Firrell
13. “Sunflowers are like people to me.” – Joan Mitchell
14. “The sunflower is mine, in a way.” – Vincent Van Gogh
15. “Let a hundred flowers bloom.” – Mao Zedong
16. “Let us dance in the sun, wearing wildflowers in our hair.” – Susan Polis Schutz
17. “I want to be like a sunflower so that even on the darkest days I will stand tall and find the sunlight.”
18. “Space for the sunflower, bright with a yellow glow, To court the sky.”
19. “A rose can never be a sunflower, and a sunflower can never be a rose. All flowers are beautiful in their own way, and that’s like a woman too.”
20. “A sunflower is always sun-kissed.”
21.“Like a single sunbeam on a warm summer day, there is an exuberance and brilliance in a sunflower.”
Happiness Sunflower Quotes
Find happiness in these short sunflower quotes and sayings that will add a little joy to your life with positive and encouraging meaning.
22. “Stand tall and face the sun.”
23. “Advice from a sunflower. Be bright sunny and positive. Know your roots. Spread seeds of happiness. Rise, shine and hold your head up high. Keep on growing. Even on the darkest days, stand tall and find the sunlight.”
24. “To just have one sunflower would make me happy.”
25. “Smile to the world and smile to the people you love, like a sunflower smiles at the sun.”– Remez Sasson
26. “A sunflower teaches us so much about love.” – Samrah Ahmad
27. “You look beautiful as a sunflower and charming as a rose.” – Avijeet Das
28. “Does she realize she looks like a sunflower, ready to rain sunlight on all who look down upon her?” – Simone Elkeles
29. “Her smile put the sunflower to shame.” – Jerry Spinelli
30. “She is a sunflower! She brings hope to people.” – Avijeet Das
31. “I can’t feel bad about being who I am, just like the girl next to me can’t feel bad about being who she is. “Because a rose can never be a sunflower, and a sunflower can never be a rose.” – Miranda Kerr
32. “She stood out like a sunflower in a field of wheat.” – Jennifer L. Armentrout
33. “Then one by one they raised their faces to the sky. Like a field of sunflowers.” – Fiona Valpy
Be a Sunflower Quote Ideas
What does it mean to be a sunflower?
34. “Turn your face to the sun, and shadows follow behind you.” – Maori Proverb
35. “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadow. It’s what sunflowers do.” – Helen Keller
36. “If roses tried to be sunflowers, they would lose their beauty; and if sunflowers tried to be roses, they would lose their strength.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
37. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds that you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevensen
38. “Mom has a massive sunflower for a soul so big there’s hardly any room in her for organs.” ―Jandy Nelson
39. “I chose a sunflower because when darkness descends they close up to regenerate.” – Halle Berry
40. Look toward the sun and your petals will open up.
41. “Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves.” – James Matthew Barrie
42. “Look at the sunny side of everything.”– Christian D. Larsen
43. “The flower that follows the sun does so even in cloudy days.”– Robert Leighton
44. “Don’t let the tall weeds cast a shadow on the beautiful flowers in your garden.”– Steve Maraboli
45. Be a sunflower in a field of weeds.
46. Yellow as the sun & fresh as the ground.
47. “Restless sunflower; cease to move.” – Pedro Calderon de la Barca
More Quotes You’ll Love to Share
- Golden Birthday Quotes – Golden birthdays are when someone becomes the same age as their birthday. If they were born on May 29, the year they turn 29 is their golden birthday. They’re a fun way to celebrate and shake things up from other years. These golden birthday Instagram captions are perfect to use with all your golden birthday posts on Instagram! If you’ve already had yours, pass this along to a friend that will soon be celebrating their golden birthday.
- Funny Animal Sayings – From the littlest of goldfish to great big canines, we have some funny animal quotes that are dedicated to you and the love of your pet! There is something so sweet and funny about animals and their unique personalities and these quotes perfectly capture the humor in loving animals and your pets.
- Sweetest Honey Bee Quotes – Did you know bees symbolize power, brightness, and the strength of a community. Bees are considered to be a good omen because of their significance in wealth and riches. It is often said that bees have the motto to work hard and in unity. Explore these sweet honey bee quotes and sayings are perfect for remembering the good and brightness in the world and in nature.