Inside: Short running quotes.
For those of us who run, it’s a way of life. It’s so hard to describe to someone the life that running gives you. We compiled these short running quotes to capture the joy that is running.
Whether you have been running for most of your life, or are new at it and need inspiration, these quotes are for you. So, pretend you are a kid again and that you love to run. Send one of these quotes to a friend that loves to run, or one who is trying to get into it!
Short Running Quotes
1. I run, therefore I am
2. 26.2 is my favorite number
3. One more mile, and then maybe one more
4. I don’t run with my legs, I run with my heart
5. When I get tired I know it’s time to overcome
6. “Everything you wanted to know about yourself you can learn in 26.2 miles.” – Lori Culnane
7. “He can run faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo.” – J.K. Rowling
A Short run is better than no run at all
8. A short run is better than no run at all.
9. “Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.” – Haruki Murakami
10. Everyone was a beginner at one point
11. “Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.” – Marcus Aurelius
12. “Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another.” – Lemony Snicket
13. Look in the mirror, that is your fiercest competitor
14. Run hard and be nice to people
15. “Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” – Will Rogers
16. Running is the closest thing I do to feeling like a kid again
17. The one time someone is chasing us you won’t make fun of my running anymore
18. There’s a name for the voice in your head that says you can’t – “Liar!”
Running makes this short life seem longer
19. Running makes this short life seem longer
20. Taking one run can change my day, taking many has changed my life
21. I’m not running from my problem, I’m running towards my solution
22. I’m just going to keep running until I cannot anymore
23. Watching my kids on a playground confirms that we were made to run
24. I run because I can watch all the Netflix I want when I’m 80
25. “I just felt like running.” – Forrest Gump