Sleeping baby quotes to inspire you on the longest newborn nights. A sleeping baby is perfect. There is nothing wrong with the entire world for that baby when it is sleeping. And somehow, this little act of rest can empower the love of a mom to overcome any sleep deprivation she experienced the night before.
These sleeping baby quotes try to capture that magic of just how amazing a baby sleeping is in words.
Do any of the quotes remind you of when your baby would sleep? Is there one that you want to share to encourage a new mother?
Let’s celebrate this little wonder of sleeping babies, and for a minute, everything will be right in our world as well.
Sleeping Baby Quotes – Cause They Are the Best
1. A sleeping baby is my new “happy hour.”
2. A baby smells the sweetest when they are sleeping.
3. A sleeping baby reminds me of why I’m okay losing sleep.
4. I’ve never held anything as sweet as my sleeping baby.
5. Let her sleep, for when she wakes she will move mountains.
6. Remember when we had to keep driving just so the baby would sleep?
7. I know I should sleep when she is sleeping, but I can’t take my eyes off her.
8. There is no joy like that of your baby falling asleep on you.
9. No one who sleeps like a baby actually has a baby.
10. May your coffee be strong and your baby’s naps long.
Sleeping Baby Quotes – The smile of a baby sleeping is just perfect
11. The smile of a baby sleeping is just perfect.
12. Happiness is a sleeping baby.
13. I don’t want to “sleep like a baby,” I want to sleep like my husband.
14. I’ve never been a violent person, but if one more person wakes up my baby…
15. He stole my sleep, stole my bed, but also my heart.
16. If one more person tells me I can sleep when my baby is sleeping.
17. A sleeping baby is a little slice of heaven.
I have a new hobby – watching my baby sleep with these quotes
18. I have a new hobby, it’s called watching my baby sleep.
19. When she is sleeping and yawns my heart melts.
20. My heart feels like it is going to burst when I watch my baby sleep.
21. I wonder what my baby dreams about? It must be magical.
22. When my baby is sleeping I remember, she used to sleep inside me.
23. When my older child watches my baby sleep…
24. I’m pretty confident baby dreams fill all the magic in the world.
25. Watching my son sleep I think, “one day he will snore and keep his wife up.”