Inside: Funny Animal Quotes for Your Favorite Pet
I am going to be bold in my statement here, but I think MOST everyone loves being around animals. To bold? I mean think about it, dogs. Period. They are the cutest little things ever, and don’t even get me started on cats! I could cuddle with my cat all day long if he would let me.
From the littlest of goldfish to great big canines, we have some funny animal quotes that are dedicated to you and the love of your pet!
Funny Animal Quotes
1. “The household cat is really a tiger that has undergone three counseling programs.”
2. “The fate of animals is of far greater importance to me than the fear of appearing ridiculous.”
3. “The heart of animals is the foundation of their life, the sovereign of everything within them, the sun of their microcosm, that upon which all growth depends, from which all power proceeds.”
Properly trained, a man can be dog’s best friend
5. “In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.”
6. “Big fish eat little fish.”
7. “Always remember, a cat looks down on man, a dog looks up to man, but a pig will look man right in the eye and see his equal.”
8. “Anybody who doesn’t know what soap tastes like never washed a dog.”
Hilarious Animal Captions
You and your furry four-legged friend will love these funny pet quotes!
9. “If you think dogs can’t count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them.”
10. “Dogs come when they’re called; cats take a message and get back to you later.”
11. “Animals are such agreeable friends — they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms.”
12. “God in his wisdom made the fly, And then forgot to tell us why.”
13. “Size isn’t everything. The whale is endangered, while the ant continues to do just fine.”
14. “We’ve all done this because we’re so mature. You see a cow on the side of the road, stick your head out the window and go, “Mooooo!” Like we expect the cow to think, “Hey, there’s another cow, driving that car! How can he afford that?”
15. “Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in? I think that is how dogs spend their lives.”
Never stand between a dog and the fire hydrant.
No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.
Anybody who doesn’t know what soap tastes like never washed a dog.
There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.
Funny Animal Messages
Never break a promise to an animal. They’re like babies, they won’t understand.
21. “If you think dogs can’t count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them.”
22. “Dogs come when they’re called; cats take a message and get back to you later.”
A cat is a puzzle for which there is no solution.
24. “Animals are such agreeable friends — they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms.”
I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.
If a dog jumps in your lap, it is because he is fond of you; but if a cat does the same thing, it is because you lap is warmer.
The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.
Money can buy you a fine dog, but only love can make him wag his tail.
29. “You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, ‘My God, you’re right! I never would’ve thought of that!”
30. “A dog is not ‘almost human’ and I know of no greater insult to the canine race than to describe it as such.”
Funny Quotes About Animals and Humans
31. “A dog has lots of friends because he wags his tail and not his tongue.”
32. “The more people I meet, the more I like my dog.”
33. “Happiness is a warm puppy.”
34. “Meow” means “woof” in cat.”
35. “Cats choose us; we don’t own them.”
36. “No good fish goes anywhere without a porpoise.”
37. “Only dead fish go with the flow.”
38. “Birds born in cages think that flying is an illness.”
39. “People that say “Money can’t buy happiness” have never paid an adoption fee.”
Funny Animal Christmas Quotes
40. On every Christmas morning, you can see a puppy in my Dog.
41. My dog is the witness that I am the best present giver in the family.
42. On every Christmas eve, Santa’s Jingling and my Dog barking can be heard.
43. I don’t think Christmas is necessarily about things. It’s about being good to one another. – Carrie Fisher
44. – 55. Hilarious national dog day quotes you need to see
56. The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up n each other. – Burton Hills
57. Spending this Christmas with my most loyal buddy.
More Fun Quotes You’ll Love to Share
If you like these funny animal quotes then check out a few more of our favorite silly saying ideas.
- Funny Family Quotes + Images to Share – Most families are unique and crazy in their own ways and with their own family members. It may be a happy crazy family, or a dysfunctional one, or an annoying one, but each family has its own unique fun ways which make them family. Add a little extra humor with these funny family quotes that are perfectly relatable for family vacation quotes, Christmas family quotes, or just a humorous reminder of all the family quirks. Choose your favorite funny family quotes and send them to all the members in your family chat.
- Funny Birthday Quotes for Kids to Enjoy – Share a little more birthday joy this year with a funny message for your birthday boy or girl! Everyone loves a good joke or pun, am I right? These funny birthday quotes for kids are the perfect combination of birthday wishes and funny one-liners. We love coming up with cute, witty, and a little “punny” quotes that will make someone giggle just a little. So pick your favorite spread a little birthday cheer!
- Teenage Quotes + Captions for Everyday Life – Being a teenager is filled with ups, downs, and everything in between. From school crushes to your first job, many memorable moments that come with being a teenager. At times, being a teenager can be emotionally taxing. You may feel like you’re carrying the world on your shoulders. These funny teenage quotes are filled with little reminders of life’s funny moments that may bring you a little laugh.