Inside: 75+ Tasty Taco Quotes + Captions
Taco Tuesday is the perfect excuse to do something you really don’t need an excuse for anyway: eat a tremendous amount of tacos all day long until you can’t imagine eating another taco (if such a feeling exists).
It’s also the time to take a photo of your tacos and post it on Instagram.
Because, one, tacos are beloved by almost everyone and pretty much guarantee a lot of likes, and maybe even some follows. And two, tacos deserve even more love than they already get. You can show that love with the right caption, and we’ve got lots of funny ideas.
Check out our favorite tasty taco quotes and captions that add the perfect dash of spice to your taco obsession!
Taco Tuesday Quotes
Tuesdays are the best days, you know why? Tacos! Taco Tuesday is the best day of the week for a fiesta. Share these fun taco quotes every Tuesday with #tacotuesday.
1. Tuesday is better with tacos.
2. Work Hard. Be Nice. Eat Tacos.
3. If you don’t like tacos, I’m nacho type.
4. Live every day like it’s taco Tuesday.
5. It’s okay if you fall apart sometimes. Tacos fall apart and we still love them.
6. Keep the flowers, buy me tacos.
7. Who even cares what day it is? It’s Taco Tuesday whichever day I want it to be!
8. Inhale tacos. Exhale negativity.
9. Don’t judge your taco by its price.
10. I could write prophetically about how perfect the taco is.
11. When it’s done properly, taco should be a verb.
12. Everything goes better with tacos.
13. “Thank you, hard taco shells, for surviving the long journey from the factory, to the supermarket, to my plate, and then breaking the moment I put something inside you. Thank you.” – Jimmy Fallon.
14. All I’m saying is you’ve never seen me crying and eating tacos at the same time.
15. Abs are great, but have you ever tried a crunch chicken taco?
16. Feed me tacos and tell me I’m pretty.
17. I wish I was full of tacos instead of emotions.
18. You can’t make everybody happy, you’re not a taco.
19. A balanced diet is a taco in each hand.
20. Yesterday I really wanted tacos. Today, I’m eating tacos. Follow your dreams.
21. All you need is love and tacos.
22. I wonder if Tacos think about me too.
23. I’m just here for the tacos.
24. Tacos Give Me Life
25. Taco bout a party
Funny Taco Quotes
These funny taco quotes are perfect to share on social media with a photo of your favorite taco stand tacos.
26. Bring me some Tacos, Bitchatchos
27. The Tacos are calling and I must go!
28. All I care about is Tacos, and like 3 people.
29. I’d rather eat tacos than be skinny.
30. I’m sorry for what I said before I had tacos.
31. Don’t trust people who don’t like tacos.
32. Show your love with tacos.
33. You had me at tacos.
34. Stressed, blessed, and taco-obsessed.
35. What’s happenin’, hot sauce?
36. Daydreaming about tacos.
37. My head says gym but my heart says tacos.
38. The early bird gets the worm. I’ll sleep in and have tacos.
39. You can’t be sad while eating tacos.
40. Tacos are my love language.
41. Life without tacos is no life at all.
42. Best Disney princess? Taco Belle
43. Tacos with a side of tacos, please.
44. How many tacos are too many? Asking for a friend!
45. We only eat tacos on days that end in “y”
46. My favorite animal is a tacosaurus
47. If you love someone, bring them tacos!
48. TGITT — Thank god it’s taco Tuesday
49. Tacos = Happiness
50. Tacos are like a hug in a tortilla.
51. Have your guac and eat it too.
52. Eat tacos, take naps!
53. Every day is taco day
Mexican Food Quotes
Tacos, chips, queso, and guac, these Mexican food quotes are perfect for any fiesta! Share your favorite spicy taco quotes.
55. All I want is a taco, and queso, too.
56. Being an awesome human, in general, requires tacos—lots and lots of tacos!
57. Delicious has 9 letters in it, but so does tacosssss!
58. First comes love, then comes tacos.
59. Getting real worried that nothing could ever make me happy the same way tacos do.
60. I know how to speak Spanish: “Taco, tortilla, salsa, carnitas!”
61. I want tacos, not your opinion.
62. If you’ve forgotten my name, just call for “tacos” and I’ll come running to you.
63. Keep calm and pour hot sauce.
64. Last time I checked, there’s no “we” in tacos.
65. Life without Mexican food is no life at all.
66. May my enemies fall apart like these tacos that I’m about to devour.
67. My apologies for my rudeness before I had my taco.
68. Name three words more delightful than “let’s get tacos!”
69. People who can eat in public and aren’t afraid to show it are my favorite kind of people.
70. Refrain from asking me to stop eating too many tacos! I don’t need that kind of pessimism in my life.
71. Remember to toast your corn tortillas.
72. Stressed, blessed, and taco-obsessed.
73. Summer body season is just around the corner. But so is the taco truck!
74. The secret is in the salsa.
75. There’s no such thing as “too many” when it comes to tacos.
76. Will do crunches for tacos.
77. You are the salsa to my tacos.
78. You say magic, I say Mexican!
More Quotes You’ll Love
These taco quotes are not only the tastiest bits of fun, but we have a few more fun quotes and sayings that you will love.
- Cinco De Mayo Quotes – If you love tacos, then you will love these Cinco de Mayo Quotes! They are packed full of funny taco puns, cheesy queso sayings, and tons of extra guacamole greetings (no extra cost)! Pair these perfectly bite-sized quotes with your favorite Cinco de Mayo celebration, a tasty taco Tuesday photo, or just with you’re feeling saucy.
- Drinking Quotes – What goes better with tacos than a nice cold beer? To those of us who enjoy a good drink or two with friends, these quotes are for you. These drinking quotes are made to make you smile, remind you of good times with good friends, and encourage more celebratory behavior.
- Funny Coffee Quotes – Don’t let the foodie obsession stop at tacos, these warm coffee quotes are also a favorite. I like a nice tall, hot cup of joe every morning. Who am I kidding I usually have to have one every mid-afternoon as well! I know, I know, it’s a bad habit but listen a girl has to do what a girl has to do! Add a little extra pep to your morning routine with these coffee quotes.