Inside: Quali – Tea Quotes Perfect for Tea Time.
There is nothing better than a good tea time with great people. If I were to plan my perfect day it would start with a cup full of hot tea watching the sunrise, and of course, reading a great book. Whether you love chamomile, green, hibiscus, or classic black tea these quality tea quotes are perfect to enjoy tea time!
Quali – Tea Quotes Perfect for Tea Time
Did you catch that pun? Here are some of our favorite tea quotes that pair perfectly during tea time.
1. A cup of tea would restore my normality.
2. Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.
3. Tea is the magic key to the vault where my brain is kept.
4. Surely a pretty woman never looks prettier than when making tea.
5. Tea … is a religion of the art of life.
6. While there is tea, there is hope.
7. But indeed I would rather have nothing but tea.
8. Tea! Bless ordinary everyday afternoon tea!
9. Tea to the English is really a picnic indoors.
10. I am in no way interested in immortality, but only in the taste of tea.
11. Wouldn’t it be dreadful to live in a country where they didn’t have tea?
12. Life is like a cup of tea… It’s all in how you make it…
13. The scattered tea goes with the leaves and every day a sunset dies.
14. Find yourself a cup of tea,
the teapot is behind you.
Now tell me about
hundreds of things.
15. Ecstasy is a glass full of tea and a piece of sugar in the mouth.
Tea Time Quotes – Oh So Sweet
16. While her lips talked culture, her heart was planning to invite him to tea
17. A simple cup of tea is far from a simple matter.
18. Tea. I find that both settles the stomach and concentrates the mind. Wonderful drink, tea.
19. For me starting the day without a pot of tea would be a day forever out of kilter.
20. I feel like a cup of tea with no milk. I just had one. It was disgusting.
21. When she is unable to avoid the matter further, she makes a pot of tea.
22. Tea should be taken in solitude.
23. With melted snow I boil fragrant tea.
24. There are few nicer things than sitting up in bed, drinking strong tea, and reading.
25. Tea is the elixir of life.
26. The spirit of the tea beverage is one of peace, comfort and refinement.
27. Empty teacups gathered around her and dictionary pages fell at her feet.
28. Afterward, they always had tea in the kitchen, much the nicest room in the house.
29. Drinking tea with a pinch of imagination!
30. Make time for tea time
Tea Quotes to Share
Here are a few more of our favorite tea quotes you’ll love.
31. Making tea is a ritual that stops the world from falling in on you.
32. Tea is always here for me.
33. If tea can’t fix it, it’s a serious proble
34. All I need is life is tea, a good book, and an oversized sweater.
35. I just really love tea!
36. Keep calm and put the kettle on
37. Hey there hot-tea
38. My blood type is tea
39. Tea is one of the main stays of civilization in this country.
40. Ready to Par-tea!
41. When positivity is the key, you’ll find peace in a cup of tea
More Quotes You’ll Love
If you like these fun tea quotes then you will love these other great quote ideas.
- Cute Wallpaper Quotes – We are all guilting of checking our phones way too much during a day. Honestly, I don’t even want to know how many times I mindlessly check my phone for the time, notifications, or just out of habit. I thought I would use that as a simple way to keep me motivated or inspired, so I put the perfect list of cute wallpaper quotes together to decorate my phone screen!
- Happy Birthday Quotes – Wishing someone a Happy Birthday with quotes is a great way to show them that they are special to you! Although Facebook has now made it possible to be lost in a sea of birthday wishes from people who never talk to each other, sending kind birthday wishes is still at the top of my list.
- Funny Best Friend Quotes – There is nothing better than the funny moments you share with a best friend. Those ones that are brought up to each other just by a simple facial expression. Then you start laughing hysterically, and everyone looks at you like you are the biggest weirdos. There is something so special and intimate about having someone who knows you so well that you can laugh at just about anything.
Let us know in the comments your favorite tea quotes!