You have the power and ability to create what you desire. The universe is waiting for you to create all the desires that have been burning in your soul. These Law of Attraction quotes are meant to inspire you with the truth that you have what it takes to make it happen.
Write down the ones that inspire you the most, save one for every day of the week. Order a print and place it in a place you will see every day. We put these together for you, so that you would be inspired to manifest the abundance you deserve.
Law of Attraction Quotes
1. “See yourself living in abundance and you will attract it.” – Rhonda Byrne
2. “I have a plan, do you trust in me.” – The Universe
3. Start telling the universe what you want, not what you don’t.
4. Start living the life that you keep imagining.
5. To attract greatness, start believing you deserve greatness.
Be the energy you want to attract
6. Be the energy you want to attract.
7. You don’t attract what you want. You attract what you are.
8. Whatever the mind can conceive and believe it can achieve.
9. Today I will accept and allow success in every area of my life.
10. The past is my teacher, the present is my studio.
11. You will get in life what you have the courage to ask for.
12. With every cell in my body, I will vibrate good energy.
13. I am deeply loved by the universe, and I will love it back.
14. There is nothing you cannot achieve. The only limitation is your mind.
Law of Attraction Quotes – Make your attitude worth catching
15. Attitudes are contagious. Make yours worth catching.
16. Happiness is not a destination, it’s a method of travel.
17. All creation is a manifestation of the imagination.
18. Replace all doubts with the expectations of what you deserve.
19. Just be happy, it drives people crazy!
20. Your thoughts become things. Keep abundance in your thoughts.
You are filled with limitless potential
21. You are filled with limitless potential.
22. Speak what you seek until you have what you said.
23. I am increasingly confident that I can create what I desire.
24. We give up in our thoughts far before we do in our actions.
25. The universe never asked you to struggle. It’s simply responding to your mood.