Inside: Inspirational couple travel quotes that will leave you and your significant other booking those plane tickets.
Travel is something that I have always been very passionate about. Ever since I was a little girl watching movies and documentaries about the many different places that this world has to offer, I just knew that I would see them all.
For the longest time, I had this idea in my head that if I got into a relationship, those dreams would cease to exist. So I avoided one for the longest time…but you can’t outrun love forever. To my surprise(and great relief), I found that being in a couple didn’t mean that all adventures stop, but actually the exact opposite.
I have gone on more trips with my partner than I ever did when I was a solo traveler. Having someone to share those unique experiences with just made me constantly feel more connected. So if you are looking for some inspiration for you and your person to get off the couch and out into the world…the quotes below are the ones for you.
I have compiled some of my favorite couple travel quotes for you to look through, so don’t wait. Inspiration is just below!
Couple Travel Quotes
First up, I wanted to share some simple one-liners with you. For those of you on the hunt for the perfect Instagram caption, I think you will find this list particularly useful. If you are planning a trip with your whole family soon, then perhaps you might like to read some of these family adventure quotes!
1. “No matter the view, I want to see it with you.”
2. “Hold my hand, and I’ll go anywhere with you.”
3. “What better thing could exist than seeing the whole wide world with your person right by your side? There is no gift that could match it.”
4. “Adventures over things, stories over stuff.”
5. “Fancy clothes and Diamond rings? No, honey. Passport, tickets, and a backpack.”
6. “Let’s find some beautiful places to get lost together.”
7. “And we will travel together and just be in love forever.”
8. “There’s a whole world out there for us to see, and I can’t wait to keep exploring it with you.” – Unknown
9. “Together is out favorite place to be.”
10. “To get the full value of joy, you must have someone to divide it with.” -Mark Twain
11. “Here’s to all the places we went. And here’s to all the places we’ll go. And here’s to me, whispering again and again and again and again, I love you.”
12. “Be with someone who is a home and an adventure all at once.”
More Adventure Quotes
You can never have enough adventure in your life, and similar to that…you can never have enough adventure quotes in your life either. Take it from me; anytime we are getting ready to plan a trip, I will revisit some of these quotes. They always fill me with such content and excitement. They’ll surely do the same for you!
Oh and if you are planning on traveling with your children, then you have to show them these adventure quotes for kids!
13. “One day, this will be 20 years ago.” – Bill Bryson
14. “As soon as I saw you, I knew you would be an adventure of a lifetime.” – Winnie the Pooh
15. “I would like to travel the world with you twice. Once to see the world. Twice to see the way you see the world.”
16. “I want to travel the world with you. Go to every country, every city, take pictures, and be happy.”
17. “It doesn’t matter where you’re going; it’s who you have beside you.”
18. “We take a photo as a return ticket to a moment otherwise gone.”
19. “I have found there is no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them.” – Mark Twain
20. “Go the distance; couples who travel together are more likely to stay together and feel connected.”
21. “Though we travel the world over to find the beauty, we must carry it with us or we find it not.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
22. “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.”
23. “Away is a place where it’s not about the money you spend. It’s about the moments you share.”
24. “In life, it’s not about where you go, it’s about who you travel with.”
TOP Couple Travel Quotes To Inspire Adventure
If this last list were an experience, they would be the feeling you get when your coach seats get bumped up to first class…for free. I have not been that lucky yet, but I remain hopeful. Okay, seriously, though…I saved the best for last here. Some of these may make you a little emotional…just go with it. Let those tears of gratitude out!
25. “I just want to hold your hand and wander the streets with you.”
26. “But you said Italy was your dream…,’Not if you’re not there with me.'”
27. “When I think about our adventures, I don’t think about Hawaii or Spain…not about the delicious food or the incredible views. No, what comes to mind is something much greater; You.”
28. “When we got married, I never imagined that I would get to see the world. What a life to live; seeing every corner of the earth and never having to search for your person because they are by your side through all of it.”
29. “Come with me, where dreams are born and time is never planned.” – Peter Pan
30. “What we find in a soulmate is not something wild to tame, but something wild to run with.”
31. “But the most beautiful things in life are not things; they’re people, and places, and memories, and pictures. They’re feeling and moments and smiles and laughter.”
32. “Oh darling, let’s be adventurers!”
33. “I’ve fallen in love with adventures, so I begin to wonder…that is why I’ve fallen in love with you.
34. “I’ve always loved the idea of traveling, but I had one big problem: I get homesick. Luckily for me, I have found the solution. You have to go with me!”
35. “You are my greatest adventure, forever and always.”
36. “Two things that make my life feel full: You and the world.”
37. “As the sun set over the coast of the bluest ocean I have ever seen, I found myself in awe of what my life has become. How lucky am I to witness such a sunset? But what’s more, how lucky am I to witness it alongside the love of my life.”
Alright folks, there you have it…some of my all-time favorite couple travel quotes that are truly one of a kind. These quotes are going to be just the thing to inspire you and your person to hop up off the couch and start packing!
Traveling still has such a big place in my heart, but so does my partner. Having both of them in my life has been and continues to be a dream come true for me. Take it from someone who used to be cynical about this; you actually CAN have your cake and eat it too. Don’t hold yourself back!
If you love these travel quotes, then you are going to go crazy for some of my other favorites. That’s right…I have more. Did you really think my collection would stop here? Let the fun continue with more couple travel quotes!