Inside: 73 Meaningful Tulip Quotes + Captions
The tulip spirit has a colorful personality both literally and figuratively. They literally come in every color of the rainbow and once introduced into the market became a beloved flower to people and florists alike simply because they seem to fit every situation. This alone gives tulip the symbolic value of adaptability.
There is something so beautiful about tulips. Most people associate them with perfect love. There are so many different meanings associated with tulips, each one unique and special.
Check out a few of our favorite tulip quotes and sayings that inspire us just as much as these beautiful flowers do.
Tulip Quotes for Instagram
1. “If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.” – Claudia Adrienne Grandi.
2. “If a purple tulip could talk she would say something calm, cool and wise, without the flash of a soothing balm .” – Amelia Brown, ‘A Poem of Encouragement’.
3. “Your soul is attracted to people the same way flowers are attracted to the sun, surround yourself only with those who want to see you grow.” – Pavana.
4. “In a flowerpot of love lives a beautiful tulip plant, and then was the passer-by with words to attract it; for, it was just like a passing glance and the sense of love, and they were both attracted to each other.” – Edward Kofi Louis.
5. “Let us be grateful for the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossoms .” – Marcel Proust.
6. Like tulip-beds of different shapes and dyes, bending beneath the invisible west-wind’s sighs.
7. Where flowers bloom, so does hope.
8. Tulips are trays of jewels.
9. A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it, it just blooms.
10. All my tulips are white. She liked them red. I stained them with my blood and she came running for a hug. Every Tulip that blossomed since became hungry for my red. One day I ran out of my blood the next one that came flowered in white. That’s the end of us.
Positive Tulip Quotes
11. Love is the flower you’ve got to let grow.
12. I want to preserve your love in the field of Tulips safely living in it.
13. She loved him the way one loves an old bridge or a wool sweater or the sound of a growing tulip.
14. A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.
15. Contempt for flowers is an offense against God. The lovelier the flower, the greater the offense in despising it. The tulip is the loveliest of all flowers. So whoever despised the tulip offends God immeasurably.
16. Life is the flower for which love is the honey.
17. “I must have flowers, always and always.” – Claude Monet.
18. “Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same.” – Helen Keller.
19. Sweet scents red tulips, red tulips bring such happiness. Our hearts are full of pleasure.
20. There are always flowers for those who want to see them.
Spring Tulip Quotes
21.”Always it’s spring and everyone’s in love and flowers pick themselves.” – E.E. Cummings.
22. “Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love, and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.” – Stevie Wonder.
23. “A tulip doesn’t strive to impress anyone. It doesn’t struggle to be different than a rose. It doesn’t have to. It is different. And there’s room in the garden for every flower.” – Marianne Williamson.
24. If we could see the miracle of a single flower, clearly our whole life would change.
28. Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food, and medicine to the soul.
29. Don’t wait for someone to bring you flowers. Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul.
30. Flowers heal me. Tulips make me happy. I keep myself surrounded by them as soon as they start coming to the island from Canada, and after that when they come from the fields in La Connor, not far from where I live.
31. The flower that follows the sun does so even on cloudy days.
32. A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it. It just blooms.
33. “Flowers don’t worry about how they’re going to bloom. They just open up and turn toward the light and that makes them beautiful.” – Jim Carrey.
34. You believe In God, for your part? ay? that He who makes, can make good things from ill things, best from worst, As men plant tulips upon dunghills when they wish them finest.
35. Don’t let the tall weeds cast a shadow on the beautiful flowers in your garden.
Cute Tulip Sayings
36. The Japanese say, if the flower is to be beautiful, it must be cultivated.
37. The oppressed martyrs of our culture have shed blood that nourishes the red tulips of our nation.
38. “To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow.” -Audrey Hepburn.
39. “Guarded within the old red wall’s embrace, Marshalled like soldiers in gay company, The tulips stand arrayed. Here infantry wheels out into the sunlight.” – Amy Lowell, ‘A Tulip Garden’.
40. “Every flower must grow through dirt. – Laurie Jean Sennott.
41. You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep spring from coming.
42. Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature.
43. Life isn’t a tiptoe through the tulips.
44. Flowers… are a proud assertion that a ray of beauty outvalues all the utilities of the world.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
45. To me, flowers are happiness.
46. Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light.
47. “A flower blossoms for its own joy.” – Oscar Wilde.
Tulip Captions for Instagram
48. A world of grief and pain, flowers bloom—even then.
49. “It’s spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you’ve got it, you want to — oh, you don’t quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so!” – Mark Twain.
50. Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food, and medicine to the soul.
51. Don’t wait for someone to bring you flowers. Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul.
52. Some more flower power.
53. It’s tulip time!
54. Strictly a tulip girl.
55. Life is the flower for which love is the honey.
56. Flowers heal me. Tulips make me happy.
Tulip Puns for Instagram
56. Dreaming of wandering in the tulip fields.
57. Lost in the sea of tulips.
58. Tulip paradise.
59. Love is the flower you’ve got to let grow.
60. Flower power.
61. Let yourself go….you’re bound to bloom.
62. You can never have too many tulips.
63. Tulips in the sky.
64. You are never to young for picking tulips.
65. Anyone know how flowers whistle? Through their tulips.
66. Yes, it’s tulip season.
67. Absolutely gorgeous.
68. Tulips everywhere.
69. Spring is nature’s way of saying, “let’s party”!
70. The earth laughs in the flowers.
71. Tiptoe through the tulip fields with me.
72. Just follow the tulips.
73. A sea of tulips.
More Fun Quotes You’ll Love
If you like sweet tulip quotes then check out a few more of our favorite flower and bright sayings.
- Sunflower Quotes – Sunflowers are most often taken as an example of positivity and joyfulness. A sunflower will never look directly away from the sun. It is one of the most beautiful flowers in the world and is cherished by everyone. We have put together a sunny list of Sunflower quotes for you that are bright, beautiful, and full of joy. You’ll find quotes about what sunflowers symbolize, good short quotes, what makes a sunflower unique, and positive quotes.
- Golden Birthday Quotes – Golden birthdays are when someone becomes the same age as their birthday. If they were born on May 29, the year they turn 29 is their golden birthday. They’re a fun way to celebrate and shake things up from other years. These golden birthday Instagram captions are perfect to use with all your golden birthday posts on Instagram! If you’ve already had yours, pass this along to a friend that will soon be celebrating their golden birthday.
- Sweetest Honey Bee Quotes – Did you know bees symbolize power, brightness, and the strength of a community. Bees are considered to be a good omen because of their significance in wealth and riches. It is often said that bees have the motto to work hard and in unity. Explore these sweet honey bee quotes and sayings are perfect for remembering the good and brightness in the world and in nature.