Inside: Dandelion quotes that are so sweet they’ll will make your day float away.
Nothing says, “Hello Springtime!” like a group of fluffy white dandelion stalks! If you are looking for invigorating and uplifting dandelion quotes for springtime, you have come to the right place!Although many people don’t like dandelions popping up in their gardens, they can be a fantastic look for your garden if you don’t mind wildflowers and other natural weeds.
Dandelions are yellow-colored plants, technically classified as weeds, but are closely related to the daisy family. However, like other weeds, dandelions are completely harmless and cannot cause any ecological or economic damage to your plants.
Nevertheless, the only thing this pretty little weed can spread in your garden is its fluffy seeds. The dandelion seeds are famous for being wished upon by teenagers and romantics. A fun fact about dandelions is that it is actually edible! Its greens can be eaten cooked or raw and are a great source of vitamin A, C, and K.
To help you celebrate this wonderful cute little weed, we have compiled the following dandelion quotes for you to enjoy.
The Most Inspirational and Meaningful Dandelion Quotes
Dandelions can serve as a great reminder about our life and give us hope in times when we feel down. Here are some of the most motivating quotes on dandelion:
1. “Beautiful as a dandelion-blossom golden in the green grass, this life can be.” ― Edna St. Vincent Millay
2. “I have lost my smile, but don’t worry. The dandelion has it.” ― Nhat Hanh
3. “Some people need flowers; some people need dandelions. It’s medicine; it’s what you need at that time in your life.” ― Sandra Cisneros
4. “No creature is fully itself till it is, like the dandelion, opened in the bloom of pure relationship to the sun, the entire living cosmos.” ― D. H. Lawrence
5. “In a world full of roses, stand out like a dandelion in the middle of a green, plush lawn!” ― June Stoyer
6. “Pull out the weeds, or make peace with the dandelions.” ― Frank Sonnenberg
7. “Never overlook a wallflower at a dance; it may be a dandelion in the grass.” ― Confucius
8. “Don’t intend to be like the dandelions because they might collapse beautifully, but unlike you, they can never be glued back into a whole ever again!” ― Manisha
9. “I was as unburdened as a piece of dandelion fluff, and he was the wind that stirred me about the world.” ― Sarah J. Maas
10. “I float my words like dandelions, parachuting memories of warm summer days.” ― Manish Mohan
11. “Nobody loves the head of a dandelion. Maybe because they are so many, strong, and soon.” ― Toni Morrison
12. “Learn to let go like a dandelion. And watch the love grow on you, freshly. Again.” ― Soumojit Dutt
Poetic Quotes about Dandelion to Make You Ponder
Dandelions have long been the subject of poets and writers due to their resilience and beauty against the harshness of the world. Learn some of the most beautifully written dandelion quotes below:
13. “I broke away like a fluffy dandelion sprouting its serene parachute pappus, waiting for the breeze to recede away.” ― Kashyapi
14. “Already the dandelions are changed into vanishing ghosts.” – Celia Thaxter
15. “Most of the dandelions had changed from suns into moons.” – Vladimir Nabokov
16. “I decapitated dandelions all morning, leaving carnage and death strewn into my path.” – Laurie Halse Anderson
17. “Organic as a dandelion seed, [the ship of our imagination] will carry us to worlds of dreams and worlds of facts.” – Carl Sagan
18. “She has dandelion wishes and lioness dreams.” – J. Iron Word
19. “The dandelion’s pallid tube astonishes the grass, and winter instantly becomes an infinite alas.” ― Emily Dickinson
20. “If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn.” ― Andrew Mason
21. “Dandelions are just friendly little weeds which only want to be loved like flowers.” ― Heather Babcock
22. “The man who worries morning and night about the dandelions in the lawn will find great relief in loving the dandelions.” ― Liberty Hyde Bailey
Heartwarming Dandelion Quotes and Sayings
If you want to read positive quotes on dandelions that will keep you smiling all day, this collection of quotes would be perfect for you!
23. Always strive to be like a dandelion. Whenever they fall apart and break down, they rise up much stronger and more hopeful.
24. No matter how many dandelions wishes you blow, only some of them will come true.
25. Even if there may not be anyone to pick you up, there are always dandelions. Go outside and pick some dandelions.
26. Dandelions are so strong. They have the resilience to stand where civilizations have been destroyed.
27. The dandelion may look frail, but it has the potential to grow into something so much bigger and stronger than itself.
28. “For honeybees, a dandelion is the first sign of Spring!” ― June Stoyer
29. “Dandelions don’t tell no lies…” – Mick Jagger
30. “What an indulgence it would be, to just blow off my head, all my mean spirits disappearing with a gun blast, like blowing a seedy dandelion apart.”- Gillian Flynn
31. “You fight dandelions all weekend, and late Monday afternoon there they are, pert as all get out, in full and gorgeous bloom, pretty as can be, thriving as only dandelions can in the face of adversity.”- Hal Borland
Other Flower Quotes You Might Enjoy
Sunflower Quotes: Bright, yellow, and wonderfully upbeat! These are three adjectives that can be used to describe beautiful sunflowers. Sunflowers are one-of-a-kind flowers that are large and point towards sunshine to absorb its warm rays. If you want to read uplifting quotes about sunflowers, click on the link above now!
Motivational Wildflower Quotes: Flowers aren’t always planted in gardens on purpose. Often, some of the best plants you find in your yard are the ones you had never planned on growing at all! If you want to learn quotes about wildflowers and how beauty can be found in the most unexpected things, check out the link above.
Flower Love Quotes: Humans have various ways of expressing their love for each other. One of the most common ways to show someone that you love them is by gifting them flowers. Each flower and its color have a specific meaning and can make them feel special with a message just for them. Click the link above to learn about different ways to express your love with flower quotations.