Inside: 12 Year Old Birthday Quotes for Your Pre Teen
So now you have a pre-teen on your hands, congratulations! Celebrating the 12th birthday is a big deal, it’s their last year of childhood so you HAVE to do it up right. Right? The big 1-2 deserves the happiest of wishes and extra servings of cake for sure! So grab the snacks, invite all their friends, and celebrate with these 12-year-old birthday quotes!
One of our favorite 12-year-old birthday party ideas is a fun movie night with all their friends. Imagine a night filled with popcorn, treats, and the greatest movies ever made!
12 Year Old Birthday Quotes for Your Pre Teen
These 12-year-old birthday quotes are perfect to celebrate your pre-teen in the best way possible, with sweet wishes and colorful images!
1. Happy 12th Birthday!
2. Happy 12th birthday! I hope you feel very special today. After all, it’s not every day you turn 4,380…days. Wow!
3. Wishing you a super special 12th birthday!
4. You only turn 12 once in a lifetime, so make this special day a once-in-a-lifetime celebration of your one and only 12th birthday.
5. Birthdays are so wonderfully special, especially when they result in someone as wonderfully special as you. Happy 12th birthday.
6. I hope your 12th year is even better than your 11th!
7. I hope your 12th birthday is so special that you remember every wonderful moment of it until your next one.
8. Cheers to 12 Years
Pre Teen Birthday Quotes
Pre Teen can be exciting. Here are a few of our favorite 12-year-old quotes to celebrate them!
9. Happy 12th birthday! The older you get, the more I love celebrating your birthday. That’s because I love you more every day!
10. Happy 12th birthday, young man! You’ve made me fantastically happy since the day you were born. Today, I plan to make your special day just as fantastic and happy.
11. Totally epic 12 today!
12. Hope your birthday is at least 12 times better than you expected. You deserve it. Happy 12th birthday!
13. I’m looking forward to hanging out with a 12-year-old this year.
14. Twelve cheers for you! You’re 12 today and, better yet, for the next 365 days too. Enjoy every second of this special age.
15. Pew Pew Pew Happy Birthday to you!
16. Happy 12th birthday. Someone special like you should have more than one special day every 12 months…so let’s make every day of your year as a 12-year-old special.
Super Fun 12-Year-Old Birthday Quotes
Here are just a few more of our favorite 12-year-old birthday quotes that we know you’ll love!
17. Orange you gald it’s your birthday?
18. One more year until you’re a teenager!
19. Let’s Celebrate
20. You’ve been around for 4382 days. You are getting really old.
21. Go wild. It’s your birthday!
22. Getting older is a fact of life. Being 12 is a blessing. Enjoy your youth!
23. Today is all about you! Happy 12th Birthday
24. 12 is a magical age. You have one year before your unlucky 13th birthday.
25. Your birthday is poppin’!
More Quotes You’ll Love
If you like these 12 year old birthday quotes then you will love these other sweet birthday messages! Celebrate everyone you love with these fun wishes!
- Birthday Quotes for Instagram – Wishing someone Happy Birthday on Facebook use to make it official, but with these Birthday Quotes for Instagram, the new standard to B-Day wishes just got raised! Trust us! What better way to say “Happy Birthday” than the perfect quote? I love sharing a sweet message to friends, family, and lovers on their special day, my goal is to make them feel as special as EVER!
- 25th Birthday Quotes – Turning 25 means that you are a quarter-century old. It’s not that old, but when you use the word century it feels like life just got really important. Sure, you are old enough to run for Congress now, but it’s not like you want to give up your youth any time soon.
- Birthday Quotes for Husband – It’s your husband’s birthday! Today is a day to celebrate him for all the happiness he brings to your life. It’s a day to remember the gift that he is to you, and everything he means to you. These “Happy Birthday Quotes for Husband” are meant to help you find the right words to help celebrate his special day. Whether it is the first time you are celebrating his birthday or you’ve lost count by this point, make sure he know how special you think he is. Find a quote that speaks to you and text it to him, write it in a card, or print out the one that perfectly captures your feelings.