Inside: Magical Harry Potter Birthday Quotes + Messages
If you haven’t seen Harry Potter by now, then what are you waiting for?
Recently our family sat back down are binge-watched all the harry potter movies again and boy were they just as good as I remembered. It got me to thinking about how I could share my Harry Potter love with everyone around me.
What better way than sending someone a quote, especially for a big event like a BIRTHDAY! These magical Harry Potter Birthday Quotes are packed full of magical messages that will make the oldest of wizards happy.
Check out our favorites and send them to your favorite muggle on their big day!
Harry Potter Birthday Quotes
1. “Anyway – Harry,” said the giant, turning his back on the Dursleys, “a very happy birthday to yeh. Got summat fer yeh here – I mighta sat on it at some point, but it’ll taste all right.” – Hagrid
2. Hermione showed us that you can be a princess and a warrior and that it’s okay to laugh and cry… even on your birthday!
3. Happy Birthday, I A-Dumbledore You!
4. It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be. – Harry
5. Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light!
6. You make my heart go Lumos! Happy Birthday!
7. Youth cannot know how age thinks and feels. But old men are guilty if they forget what it was to be young. – Albus Dumbledore
8. I do believe a Happy Birthday is in order.
9. I a-Dumbledore you. Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday Quotes in Harry Potter Style
10. I love you like dobby loves socks.
11. Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. – Albus Dumbledore
12. J.K. taught us that it doesn’t matter what your colors are — be it green, blue, yellow or red. We are all humans who deserve happiness, kindness, love, and friendship.
13. What is life without a little risk? – Sirius Black
14. I’ll stay with you…until the very end. – Gemmalyn Dumbledore
15. Happy Birthday to My Favorite Wizard!
16. Are you sure you are a muggle? Because you put magic in everything. Happy birthday, dear! Keep casting spells.
Harry Potter Birthday Wishes
17. Happy Birthday to my favorite muggle.
18. I wish Hogwarts were real so I could bring magic into your life. Happy birthday! Make a wish!
19. I received a letter from Hogwarts! It says HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST WIZARD!
20. You deserve nothing but the best, for you are the best among the rest. Happiest birthday!
21. Have a Harry Birthday… Ahem, I mean Happy Birthday!
22. May you have the most incredible power of all. LOVE. Happy birthday!!
23. Have a Magical Birthday!
24. I wish for all of your magical wishes to come true. Happy birthday!
25. Happy birthday, my love. Owl always love you.
26. I thought wizards were not confirmed until I met you. You bring magic into my life.
27. I wand to wish you a very happy birthday!
28. I would like to give this wand to the most handsome wizard in this room. Happy birthday.
29. You love books like Hermione and eat foods like Ron. Everything about you is fascinating!
Harry Potter Birthday Message Ideas
30. Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all those who live without love. – Albus Dumbledore
31. You think the dead we loved truly ever leave us? You think that we don’t recall them more clearly in times of great trouble? – Albus Dumbledore
32. It is impossible to manufacture or imitate love. – Professor Horace Slughorn
33. You are protected, in short, by your ability to love! – Albus Dumbledore
34. I’ll stay with you…until the very end. – Gemmalyn Dumbledore
35. Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open. – Albus Dumbledore
36. The ones that love us never really leave us. You can always find them, in here. – Sirius Black
37. After all this time? Always. – Severus Snape
38. Voldemort: The old argument, he said softly. But nothing I have seen in the world has supported your pronouncements that love is more powerful than my kind of magic, Dumbledore.
Dumbledore: Perhaps you have been looking in the wrong places.
39. Dumbledore would have been happier than anybody to think that there was a little more love in the world. – Professor McGonagall
40. What do I care about how he looks? I am good-looking enough for both of us, I think! All these scars show is at my husband is brave! – Fleur Delacour
More Fun Birthday Quotes You’ll Love
- Funny Birthday Quotes for Coworker – Have a coworker at your office that you joke around with? Looking for a unique way to wish them “Happy Birthday?” Going beyond the basic happy birthday message and letting your coworker know that you are thinking about them on this special day is a great way to forge relationships and show how much you appreciate them on their special day.
- My Birthday Quotes – Birthdays are the one day every year you can most likely get away with anything, from eating cake all day to taking a nap uninterrupted. Here are a few of our favorite My Birthday Quotes for you to use during your special day!
- Happy Birthday Mom Quotes – It’s your Mother’s birthday. The birthday of the most special woman in the world. She raised you, put up with your teenage years, and is still always there for you. These “Happy Birthday Mom” Quotes are designed to encourage you to tell her just how special she is on her special day in a card, via text or just to say to her on the phone.
- Birthday Quotes for Son – Having a son is quite an incredible blessing. Watching them grow from a little boy learning how to crawl to a full-fledged adult is one of the most amazing and heart-wrenching things. There are no words that could adequately express how much you love your son, but on his birthday you get a chance to try.