Inside: 25 Spooky Fun Halloween Quotes
Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn and cauldron bubble. These spooky scary and totally fun Halloween quotes are perfect for all your Halloween festivities! From haunted house decor to witchy wishes these magic messages are perfect to send to all your ghostly friends!
I love the idea of printing out these cute quotes and attaching them to candy bags for teachers, trick or treaters, or friends! It is such a fun way to add a special little treat to those sweet candy bites!
Spooky Fun Halloween Quotes
If you love spooky cute quotes then these fun Halloween quotes are perfect for you!
1. Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn, and cauldron bubble.
2. “Magic is really very simple. All you’ve got to do is want something and then let yourself have it.” – Aggie Cromwell from Halloweentown
3. It’s just a bunch of hocus pocus!
4. “A person should always choose a costume which is in direct contrast to her own personality.” – Lucy Van Pelt from It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
5. I love Halloween, and I love that feeling: the cold air, the spooky dangers lurking around the corner.
6. I put a spell on you because you’re mine.
7. There is a child in every one of us who is still a trick-or-treater looking for a brightly-lit front porch.
Witchy Wishes & Ghostly Goodies
Grab your candy and enjoy these fun Halloween quotes!
8. “Where there is no imagination, there is no horror.” – Arthur Conan Doyle
9. Be afraid… be very afraid.
10. “Halloween was confusing. All my life my parents said, ‘Never take candy from strangers.’ And then they dressed me up and said, ‘Go beg for it.’ I didn’t know what to do! I’d knock on people’s doors and go, ‘Trick or treat… no thank you.’” – Rita Rudner
11. If human beings had genuine courage, they’d wear their costumes every day of the year, not just on Halloween.
12. Whatever you do, don’t fall asleep.
13. The moon has awoken with the sleep of the sun, the light has been broken; the spell has begun.
14. Every day is Halloween, isn’t it? For some of us
15. I’m so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.
16. Halloween is not only about putting on a costume, but it’s about finding the imagination and costume within ourselves.
17. We have had our summer evenings, now for October eves!
The Best Halloween Quotes
18. Halloween makes me corny
19. It’s Halloween, everyone’s entitled to one good scare.
20. Nothing on earth is so beautiful as the final haul on Halloween night.
21. Trick or treat, bag of sweets, ghosts are walking down the street.
22. On Halloween, you get to become anything that you want to be.
23. I’ll stop wearing black when they make a darker color.
24. Shadows of a thousand years rise again unseen, voices whisper in the trees, ‘Tonight is Halloween!
25. Happy Halloween!
More Quotes You’ll Love
If you like these fun Halloween quotes then you will love these great other fall quotes!
- Pumpkin Patch Quotes – It’s Fall – time for sweaters, falling leaves, and of course, EVERYTHING PUMPKIN. These Pumpkin Patch Quotes are designed to get you excited about celebrating your favorite season with your favorite people. So grab a pumpkin scone and light a pumpkin pie candle and enjoy these quotes!
- Cozy Fall Quotes – There is something about Fall that makes it okay to want to spend your entire Saturday in bed. Sure, there are people out there who prefer to climb mountains, and chop wood, and do all sorts of burly fall things. Not you though. We can find you curled up with a book, drinking something warm, and thinking about diving into your neighbor’s pile of leaves. That’s why these cozy fall quotes are for you. They are meant to remind you of why fall is your favorite season of the year. To remind you of the dress code, which consists of only comfortable clothes and layers and layers. So fire up your apple-cinnamon candles, pull our all your flannel and let’s cozy up to Fall.
- Fall Letterboard Quotes – It’s starting to happen. You are starting to see those leaves turn, and maybe even a few are falling to the ground. Your favorite coffee shop just added the pumpkin drink to the menu and you’re even starting to wear your sweaters outside the house – even if it just is in the morning. All this means that Fall is right around the corner. Celebrate the best season of the year with these Fall Letterboard Quotes. Bookmark this link so that every time someone comes over they are greeted with a new cute saying. Celebrate, it’s Fall!