Inside: 54 My Birthday Quotes
My Birthday is one of my favorite days of the year, and it’s today!
It is the one day of the year that I can control every meal we eat and what we do! I know, I know that sounds a little selfish but hey, it’s my birthday! One of my favorite things to do on my birthday is eating at my FAVORITE places, these are usually places that my husband don’t love so it’s the only time that I can get him to go with me without complaining! 🙂
Birthdays are the one day every year you can most likely get away with anything, from eating cake all day to taking a nap uninterrupted. Here are a few of our favorite My Birthday Quotes for you to use during your special day!
My Birthday Quotes Just For You
1. This is my year of dreams coming true
2. Another year older, wiser, and ready to move on.
3. Birthdays are good for me. Statistics show that the more I have the longer I live.
4. It’s my Birthday so make sure you wish me happy birthday
5. God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well.- Voltaire
6. Birthdays are nature`s way of telling us to eat more cake.
7. Cakes are special. Every birthday, every celebration ends with something sweet, a cake, and people remember.
8. Birthdays are like boogers, the more you have the harder it is to breathe.
9. Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you! Dr. Seuss 10
Happy Birthday to Me – My Birthday Quotes
10. Hey Everyone..Eat, drink and make merry because it is my birthday.
11. A birthday is really just the anniversary of the only time your crying made your mother happy. Well, at least I hope it’s the only time…
12. Today, I just want to thank God for adding another year to my life. Happy birthday to me.
13. Let’s be honest, it’s not just a birthday, it’s a birthday week. Plan accordingly.
14. A birthday is the day you are the most popular in the office. Funny what a $15 store bought cake can do for your reputation.
15. When you wake up every day, it’s like a new birthday: it’s a new chance to be great again and make great decisions. – Winnie the Pooh
16. The great thing about getting older is that you don’t lose all the other ages you’ve been. – Madeleine L’Engle
17. You know you’re getting old when you get that one candle on the cake. It’s like, ‘See if you can blow this out.’- Jerry Seinfeld
18. I’m not getting older, I’m simply getting better.
19. On today, another birthday, this quote is all the more true: “It takes a long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso 20
It’s My Birthday and I Can Cry If I Want To
Check out a few more of my favorite my birthday quotes for your big day!
20. I enjoy the celebration of my birthday as much as anyone else does, but I always remember to start my day thanking my mom because she did most of the work the day I came into the world, not to mention all she has done throughout my life that has contributed so much to the woman I am today. Christy Turlington
21. This is why I plan my own birthday parties: “If you’re going to do a job, do it right. If you’re going to throw a birthday party, make it amazing. If you’re going to do anything, do it awesome.”
22. “Every day, every birthday candle I blow out, every penny I throw over my shoulder in a wishing well, every time my daughter says, ‘Let’s make a wish on a star,’ there’s one thing I wish for: wisdom. Rene Russo
23. “Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wing of time.” – Jean Paul
24. I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn’t have one. So I got a cake. – Mitch Hedberg
25. My life is better with every year of living it. – Rachel Maddow
26. You know you’re getting old when the candles cost more than the cake. – Bob Hope
27. It’s crazy how much I relate to this: “I can’t make eye contact when people sing ‘Happy Birthday’ to me.” Dove Cameron
28. “I love a card. You know, cards? At birthdays? I collect them.” – Adele
29. It is lovely, when I forget all birthdays, including my own, to find that somebody remembers me. Ellen Glasgow
Happy Birthday Quotes Just for Me
My birthday quote just for you!
30. Every year, I think you earn the right to eat cake on your birthday. Bret Hart
31. Today, I’m going to be selfish and focus all my attention on me. Today, I make myself my priority. Happy birthday to me.
32. I don’t get old, I level up
33. Age is merely the number of years the world has been adoring you.
34. Yes, today is my birthday, Therefore I will be treated like a Queen
35. Even though I’m super old now, I’m glad my taste buds are still working- so I can still enjoy my cake and eat it too!
36. I just want to shout out loud how grateful I am for being in possession of the priceless and precious gift of life, which is without a shred of doubt the biggest birthday gift I could ever ask for.
37. Angels are singing, the sun is shining, today is my birthday and I am celebrating.
38. To everyone who ever wanted to spank me, now is your chance! It’s my birthday!
39. I’m officially middle-aged and my brain has caught up with me, why does my body have to start running away?! I guess I know what I’m buying myself for my birthday: Botox and a gym membership.
I Wish Me a Happy Birthday
These my happy birthday quotes are everything you need for another year!
40. Birthdays are weird. It’s the one day all the people in high school that ignored your birthday escape from their lives to wish you a happy birthday on Facebook.
41. On my birthday, I honor the fact that no one will ever know my real age!
42. And for the 29th year in a row my work refuses to acknowledge my birthday as the holiday it is.
43. I love my birthday, it’s the one day a year I don’t feel guilty for eating all the cake and ice cream
44. “Don’t just count your years, make your years count.” George Meredith
45. “Don’t regret another birthday, the good news is that you are alive and can celebrate it.” Catherine Pulsifer
46. “I believe that no matter what condition you are in when someone close to your heart remembers your birthday and wishes you a happy birthday, you feel happy.” – A. Singla
47. “A birth-date is a reminder to celebrate the life as well as to update the life.” Amit Kalantri
48. “I was brought up to respect my elders, so now I don’t have to respect anybody.”George Burns
49. “I enjoy celebrating birthdays. Everyone should have their birthday celebrated.”Loraine D. Nunley
Happy Happy Birthday Quotes
50. “There are two attitudes you can have when it comes to your birthday:
1. be thankful you have lived another year.
or, 2. complain about being a year older.”
51. “Live everyday like your birthday and drive your life with all varieties of appreciation. A life live with thanksgiving every day is never tired of being lived again and again!” Israelmore Ayivor
52. “We have to be able to grow up. Our wrinkles are our medals of the passage of life. They are what we have been through and who we want to be.” Lauren Hutton
53. “Just remember, once you’re over the hill, you begin to pick up speed.” Charles Schulz
54. “When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.”
For more birthday quotes check out these 30th Birthday quotes!