Inside: Happy 65th Birthday Quotes + Messages
A collection of the sweetest and most extraordinary 65th birthday wishes that are guaranteed to make any 65-year old wish they could live up to 130 just so they can hear more!
There is no better way to show someone you care, than a well-thought-out wish on their birthday, alongside a hand-written card with the best turning 65 quotes.
This is why we have come up with the best happy 65th birthday quotes. You could use them as they are, or if you choose to bring out the creativity in you, use them as inspiration!
Happy 65th Birthday Quotes
1. Happy 65th Birthday!
2. Birthdays are nature`s way of telling us to eat more cake.
3. You know you’re getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.
4. Age is merely the number of years the world has been adoring you.
5. Even though I’m super old now, I’m glad my taste buds are still working- so I can still enjoy my cake and eat it too!
6. Age is simply the number of years the world has enjoyed you.
7. And remember, age gets better with wine.
8. You must be bursting with wisdom at this point.
Cheers to 65 Years!
These 65th birthday quotes bring cheer and fun to all you share them with.
9. Like a good whiskey, age only makes you better and more frisky.
10. Old age is like underwear… it creeps up on you – but not on you of course…
11. Cheers to 65 Years!
12. Relax, you’re not getting old. Just getting better.
13. So many candles, so little cake.
14. You know you’re getting old when your candles cost more than your cake!
15. You aren’t old now, you’re just vintage.
16. Don’t count your candles, just enjoy the glow.
17. It’s time to party!
Turning Birthday Quotes to Share
Share these 65th birthday quotes with your favorite birthday guy or gal!
18. Age is merely the number of years the world has been enjoying you.
19. Hugs, kisses and lots of birthday wishes!
20. 65 and Fabulous
21. Happiness is knowing there’s cake later.
22. Holy Shit, you’re old now.
23. Happiest 65 Birthday Ever!
Funny 65th Birthday Jokes
Share a good laugh with these silly 65th birthday quotes and jokes.
24. We were going to put 65 candles on your cake, but we were afraid a jet might mistake it for a runway.
25. Turning 65 means sometimes you laugh so hard the tears run down your leg.
26. You know you’re turning 65 when you start ordering drive-up food at a mailbox.
27. When you hit 65, “Rock ‘n Roll” no longer describes your music, but your chair options: rocking or wheel.
28. What’s the best thing about turning 65?
No more calls from life insurance salesmen.
29. We wanted to put 65 candles on your cake, but it would have been the size of a coffin.
30. 65 is when you start to have weird hobbies, like growing giant radishes and collecting aluminum foil.
31. By 65 you tend to sleep more soundly. But it’s usually in the afternoon.
More Quotes You’ll Love
If you like these 65th birthday quotes then you will love these other birthday wishes!
- My Birthday Quotes – Birthdays are the one day every year you can most likely get away with anything, from eating cake all day to taking a nap uninterrupted. Here are a few of our favorite My Birthday Quotes for you to use during your special day!
- Happy 70th Birthday Quotes – Choosing 70th birthday wishes is not as easy as it may look. Turning 70 is a major and, for some people, an emotionally tricky milestone to reach. Whether your 70-year-old birthday girl or boy sees the glass half empty or half full, you need to give him or her something to feel good about. That’s we came up with these great 70th birthday quotes to celebrate this occasion with tender, loving care.
- Happy Birthday Mom Quotes – It’s your Mother’s birthday. The birthday of the most special woman in the world. She raised you, put up with your teenage years, and is still always there for you. These “Happy Birthday Mom” Quotes are designed to encourage you to tell her just how special she is on her special day in a card, via text or just to say to her on the phone.