Inside: Happy 35th Birthday Quotes + Images To Celebrate With.
Cheers to 35 years of fun, good times, and great friendship! There is nothing better than celebrating the birthday of your favorite people in your life. So share the love with these Happy 35th Birthday Quotes for that guy or gal in your life turning the big 3-5.
From funny jokes about getting older to enduring messages about loving them, we have a quote you can share with anyone in your life.
Happy 35th Birthday Quotes For Women
1. Happy 35th Birthday
2. As you turn 35, I wanted to tell you that you’re as good-looking as you were in your twenties — except a lot smarter!
3. Thirty-five, schmirty-five! Let’s go out and pretend you just turned twenty. I’ll lie if you will.
4. Thirty-Five and Looking Fine!
5. It’s never too late to be what you want to be unless you want to be younger.
6. Happy Birthday with extra sprinkles.
7. A little older, a whole lot wiser.
8. Age is simply the number of years the world has been enjoying you.
9. Live your life and forget your age.
10. Not aging, just upgrading!
11. Bitches wish they could look this good at 35!
12. 35 and thriving
Fun 35th Birthday Quotes to Share
13. Wishing you a very happy birthday.
14. Cheers to 35 Years!
15. Blessed to see another year.
16. Damn you make 35 look good!
17. One should never trust a woman who tells her real age. A woman who would tell one that would tell anything.
– Oscar Wilde
18. Nice to be here? At my age, it’s nice to be anywhere.
19. Happy Birthday you magical creature.
20. I hope your birthday is awesome as your hair was in high school!
21. Big 35th Birthday Wishes!
22. Happy 35th, Let’s celebrate!
Cheers to 35 Years!
Celebrate 35 years with these fun 35th Birthday quotes for the birthday guy or gal in your life.
23. Don’t count your candles, just enjoy the glow.
24. I’m at an age when my back goes out more than I do.
25. Eventually, you reach a point when you stop lying about your age and start bragging about it.
– Will Rogers
26. Drinking alone on your birthday is sad…drinking with your best friend on your birthday is a party! Happy Birthday!
27. Every Hour is Happy Hour When it’s Your Birthday!
28. Woof woof woof! Translation: Happy Birthday from your best friend- let’s play fetch!
29. Let them eat cake! Happy Birthday, Queen!
30. Happy 30th Birthday…again!
31. Happy Birthday from your waaaaaaay younger best friend!
32. 35 and feeling good!
33. Let’s skip work and party instead! Happy Birthday!
34. Here’s a Tums and some Advil, now let’s celebrate.
35. Happy 35th Birthday to my BFF!
More Quotes You’ll Love
If you like these 35th birthday quotes, check out a few more of our favorites.
- 90th Birthday Quotes – Looking for the right words to express Happy 90th birthday wishes? Wanting to add a little extra cheer to this big celebration? These fun 90th birthday quotes and wishes are full of funny laughs, sincere wishes, and a whole lot of happiness! Send them to your favorite 90-year-old and bring a smile to their sweet face. Reaching 90-years-old is one hell of an accomplishment and should be celebrated to the highest level! Find the biggest cake, because you have a lot of candles to hold and let’s celebrated one big milestone!
- Happy Birthday Mom Quotes – It’s your Mother’s birthday. The birthday of the most special woman in the world. She raised you, put up with your teenage years, and is still always there for you. These “Happy Birthday Mom” Quotes are designed to encourage you to tell her just how special she is on her special day in a card, via text or just to say to her on the phone.
- Birthday Quotes for Son – Having a son is quite an incredible blessing. Watching them grow from a little boy learning how to crawl to a full-fledged adult is one of the most amazing and heart-wrenching things. There are no words that could adequately express how much you love your son, but on his birthday you get a chance to try.