Inside: Happy 75th Birthday Quotes + Wishes to Share.
Sometimes we all struggle with finding the perfect words for a birthday greeting.
For a 75th birthday, those words should be a little more special for such a special milestone. Share how much you care and love the happy birthday guy or gal with these sweet and happy 75th birthday quotes and wishes.
We have rounded up this list of quotes that are perfect to send to a friend, family member, mom, or dad.
Check out our favorites and send big birthday wishes this year.
Happy 75th Birthday Quotes
1. Like a fine wine, your value increases year after year. Happy 75th Birthday!
2. Birthdays are nature’s way of saying we need to eat more cake. Have a wonderful 75th!
3. Don’t think of it as turning 75. Think of it as turning 18 with 57 years of experience.
4. The secret of staying young? Live honestly, eat healthily, exercise, and most importantly – lie about your age!
5. Happy 75th birthday! May you find the strength and courage needed to blow out all those candles.
6. Don’t get all weird about growing older! Age is simply the number of years the world has been enjoying us.
7. You know you’re getting older when your childhood toys are now collectibles and antiques. Happy 75th Birthday!
8. Birthdays are good for your health. Studies show those who have more birthdays live longer.
9. A true friend remembers your birthday, but not your age. Happy 75th birthday!
10. A birthday is a good time to remember our friends. At our age, it’s good to remember almost anything at all!
11. Blowing out 75 candles is a great exercise for the lungs!
Happy 75th Birthday Mom Quotes
12. I just wanted you to know how grateful I am for all you have done to make me what I am today. I love you, Mom!
13. On your birthday I’d like to say that the little things you did for me have always made a difference. Wishing you a happy 75th birthday!
14. Thinking loving thoughts of you, Mom – and wishing you a day that’s as special as you are!
15. Dear Mom – No one could love me more or understand me better. No one can inspire me more or hug me tighter. Happy 75th Birthday!
16. Thank you Mom, for making my childhood so special. I remember every minute of it. May God pour all His love and warmth on you on this special birthday.
17. I simply cannot think of a better mother than you. I’m so glad you’re mine! Happy 75th birthday!
18. You are my teacher, my support, and my strength. You made me believe in me. I wish you the best birthday ever!
19. I’m so blessed and grateful to have such an amazing Mom like you. I hope your 75th birthday is as wonderful as you are!
20. Dear Mom, On your birthday I want to say again how very much I appreciate all that you have done for me. Have an amazing 75th birthday!
21. Happy 75th birthday to the world’s best Mom!
22. God has truly blessed our family with you, Mom. I hope all your birthday wishes come true!
23. Happy 75th Birthday, Mom! I hope that you have felt very special today and that you know how much you are loved. I am so thankful for you, and I love all the wonderful times we have shared together.
75th Birthday Wishes for Dad
24. You’ve brought so much joy and happiness to my life. I love you, Dad – Happy 75th Birthday!
25. I just want to thank you for all the valuable lessons you’ve taught me over the years. You’re the greatest gift God has ever given me.
26. The best dad in the world deserves a special greeting from his favorite daughter. Happy Birthday, Dad!
27. You have shown me so much love and support all my life. I love knowing that I have the best Dad in the world.
28. Thank you for being my guide, my strength, and my support. I hope your 75th birthday is as incredible as you are!
29. All the wonderful times I’ve spent with you will be sweet memories for the rest of my life. You are my strength and inspiration.
30. I feel that I am the luckiest person I know to be raised by such a loving, caring, and providing father. You’re the best Dad ever!
31. There is no bond like the one that ties a child and father together. I feel so lucky to have such an amazing father. Happy 75th birthday!
32. Your 75th birthday is the perfect time for me to say how very grateful I am to you for always showing me the way. Thanks for all that you do for me, Dad!
33. Dad, you’ve brought me some of the most precious memories and happiest moments of my life. I hope that your 75th birthday is full of wonder!
34. I hope your 75th birthday is filled with love, joy, fun, and care. I am so thankful to have you as my father.
35. No gift could ever show the amount of love and respect I have for you. You were, you are, and you will be the best dad ever. Happy 75th birthday!
More Birthday Quotes to Share
If you like these 75h birthday quotes then check out a few more of our favorite bday sayings.
- Happy 35th Birthday Quotes – Cheers to 35 years of fun, good times, and great friendship! There is nothing better than celebrating the birthday of your favorite people in your life. So share the love with these Happy 35th Birthday Quotes for that guy or gal in your life turning the big 3-5.
- Birthday Quotes for Instagram – Wishing someone Happy Birthday on Facebook use to make it official, but with these Birthday Quotes for Instagram, the new standard to B-Day wishes just got raised! Trust us! What better way to say “Happy Birthday” than the perfect quote?
- 30th Birthday Quotes – These 30th Birthday Quotes are curated to help make you, or someone you love feels special. Like any special day, it’s important that we celebrate it with the appropriate amount of humor and sarcasm. Nothing makes someone feel more special than passive-aggressively wishing them happiness while poking fun at their age. So celebrate someone special with one of these 30th Birthday Quotes.