Inside: 55 Black Friday Quotes – A Shoppers Dreams
While everyone else is worrying about basting the turkey and not burning pies for Thanksgiving, the shopaholics of the world are already counting down the hours until they can hit the stores for Black Friday and Cyber Monday, whether it be in person and online.
If you’re one of those people, going over these shopping quotes to get you ready for Black Friday and Cyber Monday is the perfect way to prepare — because you have a long couple of days of crowds and checkout lines ahead of you.
Whether you’re fighting the crowds for the best deals on holiday gifts, or drinking wine on the couch, and finally hitting “Purchase” on your online shopping cart, the many post-Thanksgiving sales in our future are the real things to be grateful for after the holiday.
These Black Friday images and quotes are filled with the best deals, designs, and details for a successful shopping day.
Black Friday Shopping Quotes
1. “Whoever said that money can’t buy happiness simply didn’t know where to go shopping” – Bo Derek
2. What do Black Friday shoppers and the Thanksgiving turkey have in common? They know what it’s like to be jammed into a small place and stuffed.
3. “Shopping is my cardio” – Carrie Bradshaw, Sex and the City
4. “I like my money where I can see it… Hanging in my closet.” – Carrie Bradshaw, Sex and the City
5. “You can always find something you want.” – Sophie Kinsella, Confessions of a Shopaholic
6. I hate last-minute shopping, it’s always unsuccessful.
7. I’ve been shopping all my life and still have nothing to wear.
8. I went window shopping today! I bought four windows.
9. “Treat yo’ self” – Tom and Donna, Parks and Recreation
10. “Happiness is not in money, but in shopping” – Marilyn Monroe
11. If shopping doesn’t make you happy, then you’re in the wrong shop.
12. If men liked shopping, they’d call it research.
Black Friday Funny Quotes
13. Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life.
14. Nothing haunts us like the things we didn’t buy…
15. Crying is for plain women. Pretty women go shopping. – Oscar Wilde
16. I could give up shopping, but I’m not a quitter!
17. Life is short. Buy new shoes.
18. If you love it—buy it. Otherwise, someone else will.
19. I approximated the Black Friday experience at home by hurling myself into a wall a number of times and then ordering online.
20. Best online experience? Online shopping. Because it’s frowned upon to be in a store with no bra, sweatpants, and with a glass of wine.
21. Just let me shop and no one gets hurt.
22. I love shopping. There is a little bit of magic found in buying something new.
23. You kids better like what mommy got you for Christmas because she had to do unspeakable things on Black Friday to get it.
24. I’m only a morning person on Black Friday.
25. Is it just me or does coffee tastes better on Black Friday morning?
Black Friday Quotes
26. When women are depressed, they eat or go shopping. Men invade another country. It’s a whole different way of thinking.
27. Sorry shoppers on Black Friday will block and tackle better than your football team on Thanksgiving.
28. Black Friday is a scam. You should be mad they overcharge you 364 days a year.
29. Clear eyes, full carts, let’s shop!
30. This year I only had to beat up 3 kids to get what I wanted on Black Friday.
31. Why the hell don’t liquor stores have Black Friday sales?
32. If the shoe fits, buy it in every color!
33. I shop like a bull – I charge everything!
34. First we turkey, then we Target
35. Black Friday is my super bowl.
Quotable Shopping Quotes
36. “I always say shopping is cheaper than a psychiatrist.” -Tammy Faye Bakker
37. “Shopping is better than sex. If you’re not satisfied after shopping you can make an exchange for something you really like.” -Adrienne Gusoff
38. “Wal-mart… do they like, make walls there?” -Paris Hilton
39. “Too many people spend money they haven’t earned, to buy things they don’t want, to impress people they don’t like.” -Will Smith
40. “We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops.” -Henry Youngman
41. “The quickest way to get to know a woman is to go shopping with her.” -Marcelene Cox
42. “Anyone who believes the competitive spirit in America is dead has never been in a supermarket when the cashier opens another checkout line.” -Ann Landers
43. “A bargain is something you can’t use at a price you can’t resist.” -Franklin P. Jones
44. “Whoever said money can’t buy happiness simply didn’t know where to go shopping.” -Bo Derek
45. “The odds of going to the store for a loaf of bread and coming out with only a loaf of bread are three billion to one.” -Erma Bombeck
46. “I haven’t reported my missing credit card to the police because whoever stole it is spending less than my wife.” -Ilie Nastase
47. “The woman just ahead of you at the supermarket checkout has all the delectable groceries you didn’t even know they carried.” -Mignon McLaughlin
48. “The other line moves faster.” -Etorre
49. “Buying something on sale is a special feeling. In fact, the less I pay for something, the more it’s worth to me. I have a dress that I paid so little for that I am afraid to wear it. I could spill something on it and then how would I replace it for that amount of money?” -Rita Rudner
50. “When women are depressed, they eat or go shopping. Men invade another country. It’s a whole different way of thinking.” -Elayne Boosler
51. “If men liked shopping, they’d call it research.” -Cynthia Nelms
52. “Is there more to life than shopping?” -Amanda Ford
53. “I rationalize shop. I buy a dress because I need change for gum.” -Rita Rudner
54. “I bet deep down you still wish your mom would take you clothes shopping every August for the new school year.” -Bridget Willard
55. “I like my money right where I can see it: Hanging in my closet.” -Carrie Bradshaw
More Quotes You’ll Love to Share
With Black Friday coming soon, means the holidays are here. If you like these black friday quotes and you’re looking for more holiday sayings, then these fun quotes are perfect for you.
- Happy Thanksgiving Quotes – Every Thanksgiving we are either welcoming in friends and family or be welcomed in the homes of friends and family. What a wonderful joy it is to sit around a table with your closest love ones talking about all the things you are thankful for. Share these Happy Thanksgiving Quotes with your family and friends and show them just how thankful you are for them.
- Christmas Love Quotes – Mistletoe kisses and Snowflake wishes this holiday season love is in the air. There is nothing sweeter than true love and Christmas spirit. This season we are sending the sweetest of messages to the ones we love most with these cute Christmas love quotes.
- New Month Quotes – With each new month comes new challenges, new memories, exciting events, and a chance to grow. I love celebrating each new month as it comes up on the calendar. I always end each month by planning the next, seeing what Birthdays, Holidays, appointments and free weekends I have. It is a time for me to reflect on what happened the month before, and how I can make the next even better! Here are 51 of my favorite New Month Quotes to help inspire a brighter future…