Inside: Happy Thanksgiving quotes for your favorite friends and family, otherwise known as framily. 😉
There are hardly two things in the world to be thankful for more than friends and family. Every Thanksgiving we are either welcoming in friends and family or be welcomed in the homes of friends and family. What a wonderful joy it is to sit around a table with your closest love ones talking about all the things you are thankful for.
We compiled these Happy Thanksgiving Quotes for friends and family so that you can be reminded of that time around the table, whether Thanksgiving is a few days, or a few months away.
Happy Thanksgiving Quotes for Friends and Family
1. Learning to be thankful is one of the greatest gifts I’ve ever given myself.
2. Friends are the family we chose for ourselves.
3. Having a family is having people that know your story, and where you are in it.
4. The most thankful people are the most generous people.
5. Every year I become more and more thankful for my friends, I could not make it through the year without them
6. Whether it is Thanksgiving Day for not, take a moment every day to text a friend and let them know you are thankful for them.
7. The more thankful I become, the happier I become.
8. I live every day like it’s Thanksgiving – I eat what I want, don’t count calories and always feel like I need a nap.
9. The best friends are the ones that you can eat, drink and wear stretchy pants around.
10. “Be thankful for what you have and you’ll end up having more.” – Oprah
11. Small seeds of gratitude will produce a harvest of hope.
Happy Thanksgiving Quotes – Get your fat pants ready!!!
12. Get your fat pants ready, Thanksgiving is coming!
13. We may not have it all together, but together we have it all
14. The richest person is someone surrounded by friends and family
15. My secret to a great Thanksgiving dinner is having someone else make it.
16. This Thanksgiving I am most thankful that leggings are acceptable clothing at nearly any event
17. “The thankful receiver bears a plentiful harvest.” – William Blake
18. Never stop being thankful for your family, they will always be there whether you like it or not.
19. Friends, near or far, will always produce an abundance of thankfulness
20. “Be present in all things and be thankful in all things.” – Maya Angelou
21. “An attitude of gratitude brings great things.” – Yogi Bhajan
“What if today you were grateful for everything.” – Charlie Brown
Here are a few more of our favorite Happy Thanksgiving Quotes.
23. The most wonderful people to be around are always the most thankful. They give life to everyone around them.
24. Friends who are thankful and encourage you to be thankful are the most valuable thing you can have in life. Hold on to them with all you have.
25. Your family are the people you have gone through hell and back with, and still hug, love and fight for.
26. No matter who is around your table and what is on your table, be thankful, and it will be a feast.
Let us know in the comments your favorite Happy Thanksgiving Quotes.