Inside: Thankful quotes to warm your heart.
As the weather begins to get a little colder each morning and night, let’s not forget that our hearts need warming just as much as our bodies. These Thankful Quotes are meant to do just that – warm the hearts of whoever reads them. Is today the day that you need a thankful word?
Does someone you love need to know how thankful you are for them? There will never be enough thanks and gratitude, so be the person who is spreading it around today. Make this fall a time where your thankfulness rings out, and everyone knows they can find warmth for their hearts with you.
Thankful Quotes to Help Warm Your Heart
1. A grateful heart is a magnet for miracles.
2. Begin each day with a grateful heart, and the rest will take care of itself.
3. The comeback is always more exciting than the setback.
4. Be thankful for all the troubles you don’t have.
5. You get what you focus on, so focus on the good.
6. Who needs you to love them recklessly today?
7. Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.
8. Take a second to count your blessings this morning.
Expect nothing, appreciate everything
Here are a few more of our favorite Thankful Quotes
9. Expect nothing, appreciate everything.
10. So grateful for so much.
11. Take a minute and tell the people in your life you are thankful for them.
12. A thankful person never goes without.
13. I have you for a reason. Thanks for being here.
14. Never stop being thankful that you live in a time when you can always get fries.
15. Be thankful for those for whom you are responsible.
16. People never get tired of hearing, “thank you.”
17. Gratitude turns what we have into enough.
18. Thank the pain for pushing you this far.
19. Walk like you are royalty; act like your thankful.
20. You have to teach a child to say “thank you,” because it’s hard to be thankful.
21. Start and finish your day the same – with a thankful heart.
Thankful Quotes – Gratitude turns what we have into enough
22. Thank you for being the reason that I smile.
23. Work for everything. Be grateful for every second.
24. Thankfulness is the water that makes small things grow into big things.
25. A single kind word has the power that a million negative words could never have.
If you liked these Thankful Quotes, you might also like