Inside: Best Mother’s Day Quotes – 500+ Messages to Share
Mother’s Day is the special time of year when you get to celebrate your first best friend and the person you always turn to when you need advice. Mother’s Day is also a great time to show your love for all the other wonderful women in your life.
If you’re looking for a way to show your mother, grandmothers, sisters, aunts, and friends how special you think they are, these lovely best mothers day quotes are just what you need.
Looking for the Best Mother’s Day Quotes to Send to Your Mom?
Funny Mothers Day Images with Quotes: Moms, they’re our biggest fan and sometimes our harshest critics, rightfully so. We put Moms through a lot during our growing-up years, and now is the time to treat them right and say thank you for all those awkward years of fighting and rebellion. These funny Mother’s Day images with quotes show just how much you love Mom with the best punch of humor.
Happy Mothers Day Quotes in Spanish with Images: Send the sweetest of words to your mom this Mother’s Day! These sweet messages are the best way to say I love you to your mom on Mother’s Day! I love these 55 Happy Mothers Day Quotes in Spanish with images to share! Each quote is the perfect words to share with the one person that has been by your side since birth!
Happy Mothers Day Friend Quotes: This Mothers Day show your BFF how much you look up to them not only as your best friend but as a Mother! These Happy Mothers Day friend quotes are not only the sweetest words to share with a mom, but also show them just how much you love them. Being a Mother can be tough every now and then, and we could always use a little motivation. That is one of the many reasons I love these sweet Mothers Day quotes for you BFF.
Mothers Day Card Quotes with Images to Email: Moms. They are truly real-life superheroes! Am I right? I mean yes, they tell us things that we don’t always like to hear but without them, we would be lost in this crazy world. This Mothers Day send your mom the perfect “I love you” with these amazing Mothers Day card quotes! Near or far these quotes are perfect to share with mom. Send these sweet quotes and images to your mom on this special day!
Best Mother’s Day Quotes to Send
1. A mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend.
2. When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.
3. Mother is the heartbeat in the home; and without her, there seems to be no heartthrob
4. Mothers are like glue. Even when you can’t see them, they’re still holding the family together.
5. My Mother: She is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her.
6. Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.
7. The influence of a mother in the lives of her children is beyond calculation.
8. It may be possible to gild pure gold, but who can make his mother more beautiful?
9. There is no role in life that is more essential than that of motherhood.
10. Youth fades; love droops; the leaves of friendship fall; A mother’s secret hope outlives them all.
Happy Mother’s Day Messages
Send these best mother’s day quotes to your mom on Mother’s day and make her smile.
11. Motherhood is the exquisite inconvenience of being another person’s everything.
12. My mother was my role model before I even knew what that word was.
13. To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power.
14. A mother understands what a child does not say.
15. The world needs our mothers.
16. A mother’s hug lasts long after she lets go.
17. Mother: the most beautiful word on the lips of mankind.
18. There is no influence so powerful as that of the mother.
19. “A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.” —Princess Diana
20. All that I am, or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
Say “Thank You” to Mom for Being a Wonderful Mother
These best mother’s day quotes are the perfect way to say “thank you” to your mom!
21. A mother is the one who fills your heart in the first place.
22. Mother is one to whom you hurry when you are troubled.
23. A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.
24. A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.
25. The art of mothering is to teach the art of living to children.
26. In the mother’s eyes, her smile, her stroking touch, the child reads the message: ‘You are there!
27. If love is as sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.
28. Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.
29. A mother’s love is everything. It is what brings a child into this world. It is what molds their entire being. When a mother sees her child in danger, she is literally capable of anything. Mothers have lifted cars off of their children and destroyed entire dynasties. A mother’s love is the strongest energy known to man.
30. Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.
The Best Mothers Day Quotes to Send to Mom
31. Any mother could perform the jobs of several air-traffic controllers with ease.
32. A mother is a person who, seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.
33. A mom forgives us all our faults, not to mention one or two we don’t even have.
34. In the end, mothers are always right. No one else tells the truth.
35. God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.
36. We have a secret in our culture, and it’s not that birth is painful. It’s that women are strong.
37. “It’s not easy being a mother. If it were, fathers would do it.” —The Golden Girls
38. The phrase ’working mother’ is redundant.
39. There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it.
40. Mom, I love you, even though I’ll never accept your friend request.
More Quotes for Mommas
Funny Mother Daughter Quotes: There’s nothing quite like the relationship between a Mother and her Daughter. They have a connection that doesn’t compare to anything else. These Funny Mother Daughter quotes capture this relationship perfectly. If a quote speaks to you, send it to your mother or daughter. If it really speaks to you, order a print or put it on a letter board. Celebrate the joy that can come only in the relationship a mom has with her daughter.
Pregnancy Quotes with Images for al Expecting Mom: There is nothing sweeter and more selfless than pregnancy. It is truly a miracle, a painful and exhausting one but definitely a miracle. It is full of joys, pains, bathroom breaks, and wicked cravings. Sometimes you need just a little reminder or pick me up to keep you pushing through the tough times. We have a list of the best pregnancy quotes with images for all expecting mamas. There are quotes that will make you laugh, cry, and excited for your little bundle of joy!
Working Mom Quotes: Moms are truly the silent heroes of the world! Their work honestly never ends, and for those moms that to like add that extra layer of working a full-time job the work really really never ends. All moms deserve a medal for their day in and day out work with feisty kids and picky eaters and don’t forget their work with the no nappers! So here’s to you working moms cheers to your hard work and dedication, check out these 45 working mom quotes written with you in mind.
Best Adoption Quotes: Adoption is the opportunity of a lifetime. There is no greater calling than that of parenthood. Sometimes it helps to know that others understand our struggles through their quotes. Adoption quotes help lift our spirits. It takes faith, courage, hope, and lots of love to raise a child.
Celebrate Mom on Her Birthday with These Sweet Quotes
If you like these Best Mother’s Day Quotes, then here are a few more fun messages to send mom.
- The Happiest Birthday Quotes for Mom – Don’t know what to say to your mom on her birthday? Check out these happiest birthday quotes for Mom! They will help you to convey your gratitude and love. You may look through our list of cute happy birthday mom quotes to get inspired. Not only will you find creative wishes to say “happy birthday to the best mom in the word”, but also cheerful birthday messages she will love!
- Happy Birthday Mom Quotes – It’s your Mother’s birthday. The birthday of the most special woman in the world. She raised you, put up with your teenage years, and is still always there for you. These “Happy Birthday Mom” Quotes are designed to encourage you to tell her just how special she is on her special day in a card, via text or just to say to her on the phone.
- 50th Birthday Quotes – Turning 50 is a big deal. In older days it meant you were beginning the twilight of your life. But these days, people have so much energy, ability to travel and time that turning 50 is a gift to be cherished. These 50th Birthday Quotes are designed to help you cherish those you love with a bit of humor and fun.