Whether you are striving to carve out a niche for yourself as an up and coming associate or are a small business looking to gain ground in your industry, branding is crucial. Your brand is everything about you or your business that can be summed up into a single thought someone has about you. No pressure, right. These branding quotes are designed to help you and your brand thrive.
Be yourself, the bet version possible. Make your business the best it can possibly be, and let your brand come out of that. It is vital that you believe in yourself and your business, do that first and your brand will thrive.
Branding Quotes to Help You Thrive
1. Design is the silent ambassador for your brand.
2. We don’t design for brands, we design for people.
3. Deliver more than expected – start with your branding.
4. “Your brand is what people say about you when you’re not in the room.” – Jeff Bezos
5. Brand yourselves before others are able to brand you.
6. Everything you are, say, and do is your brand.
7. Speak your truth, there is someone that needs to hear it.
Branding Quotes – Your culture is your brand
8. Your culture is your brand.
9. Your brand is how your potential customer see your business.
10. Your vibe attracts your tribe.
11. “Any interaction, in any form, is branding.” – Seth Godin
12. “Design creates culture. Culture shapes values. Values determine the future.” – Robert L. Peters
13. Your brand is always being built, it’s up to you to shape it.
14. You live your brand far before you create it.
15. Spend far more time on your culture than your brand font.
16. Create your story and your brand will follow.
17. “Branding is the art of becoming knowable, likeable and trustable.” John Jantsch
18. Good branding starts with being yourself.
19. Create content that people want to consume.
20. If your brand doesn’t match your culture it’s an expensive lie.
21. “Brand is just a perception, a perception will match reality over time.” – Elon Musk
“Creativity is intelligence having fun.” – Albert Einstein
22. “Creativity is intelligence having fun.” – Albert Einstein
23. You don’t have to be a wordsmith to connect with others.
24. If you are mediocre, it will show in your branding.
25. “Design is more of a conversation than a monologue.” – Kelli Anderson