Inside: Bubbly Champagne Quotes To Raise A Glass & To Toast.
Pop the bubbly and let’s celebrate! I am not going to lie, I LOVE a good champs, (pronounced: shamps), moment! Is there anything better than a glass of bubbly goodness raised high, cheers-ing to something special? I don’t think so.
Whether you are toasting to a marriage, promotion, birthday, or just enjoying a sparkling glass at the end of a long week, we have all the champagne quotes you could ever dream to celebrate with. Check out a few of our favorites.
1. There is only one thing better than a glass of champagne. A bottle.
2. Anything is possible with a little lipstick and champagne.
3. She’s bright like glitter and bubbly like champagne.
4. “She is a champagne princess. A little 4:20 hunny. A splash of class and sass all mixed up in a whiskey glass. She has a heart of gold. A life that’s young, and a soul that’s old.” — R. M. Broderick
5. “Too much of anything is bad. But too much of champagne is just right.” — F. Scott Fitzgerald
6. “Come quickly, I am tasting the stars.” — John Green
7. Pop. Fizz. Clink.
8. Sunshine and champagne.
9. Smile, there’s bubbly.
10. Let’s pop bottles.
11. If you have to ask if it’s too early to drink champagne, you’re an amateur and we can’t be friends.
12. Start the day with a smile and end it with champagne.
13. No pain, no champagne.
14. Sparkle like champagne.
15. Anyone who has fallen in love with a champagne girl will assure you: once you join the champagne campaign, there’s no turning back.
16. Alcohol you later.
17. But first, champagne.
18. Gluten free, dairy free, fat free, I love this champagne diet.
19. Champagne is always the answer.
20. Champagne is like duct tape. It fixes everything.
Champagne Wedding Quotes
21. “I only drink champagne on two occasions; when I am in love and when I am not.” — Coco Chanel
22. Don’t tell me you miss me… tell me you’re outside with champagne.
23. Tonight’s forecast; 99% chance of bubbles.
24. “There comes a time in every woman’s life when the only thing that helps is a glass of champagne.” — Bette Davis
25. I’ll be there, in a Prosecco!
26. “Always keep a bottle of champagne in the fridge for special occasions. Sometimes, the special occasion is that you’ve got a bottle of champagne in the fridge.” — Hester Browne
27. I hope to arrive to my death late, in love, and a little drunk.
28. Oh no! I bought champagne instead of milk… again.
29. You were my cup of tea but I drink champagne now.
30. I may not speak French, but I speak champagne fluently.
Champagne Quotes Funny
31. Throw confetti, pop champagne, and toast to a new day!
32. “Come quickly, I am tasting the stars!” – Dom Perignon
33. “Meeting Franklin Roosevelt was like opening your first bottle of Champagne; knowing him was like drinking it.” – Winston Churchill
34. “Champagne is the one thing that gives me zest when I feel tired.” – Brigitte Bardot
35. “Why do I drink Champagne for breakfast? Doesn’t everyone?” – Noel Coward
36. “There comes a time in every woman’s life when the only thing that helps is a glass of Champagne.” – Bette Davis
37. “Champagne is one of the elegant extras in life.” – Charles Dickens
38. “Champagne! In victory one deserves it, in defeat one needs it.” – Napoleon Bonaparte
39. “I only drink Champagne when I’m happy and when I’m sad.” – Lily Bollinger
40. “Champagne is the only wine that leaves a woman beautiful after drinking it.” – Madame De Pompadour
Champagne and Friends Quotes
41. “Too much of anything is bad, but too much Champagne is just right.” – Mark Twain
42. “Champagne, if you are seeking the truth, is better than a lie detector.” – Graham Greene
43. “My only regret in life is that I didn’t drink enough Champagne.” – John Maynard Keynes
44. “I only drink Champagne on two occasions, when I am in love and when I am not.” – Coco Chanel
45. “The feeling of friendship is like that of being comfortably filled with roast beef; love is like being enlivened with Champagne.“ – Samuel Johnson
46. “Champagne and orange juice is a great drink. The orange improves the Champagne. The Champagne definitely improves the orange.” – Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
47. “Remember gentlemen, it’s not just France we are fighting for, it’s Champagne!” – Winston Churchill
48. “In a perfect world, everyone would have a glass of Champagne every evening.” – Willie Gluckstern
49. “Champagne… it gives you the impression that every day is Sunday.” – Marlena Dietrich
50. “Pour the Champagne and let its mousse rise,like thousands of sparkling smiling eyes.“- Jared M. Brown
Famous Champagne Quotes
51. “There is nothing more beautiful than a sunset, viewed over a glass of chilled Champagne.” – Jared M. Brown
52. “Champagne, King of Wines and Wine of Kings.” – Prince Orlofsky
53. “Champagne should be cold, dry and hopefully, free.” – Christian Pol Roger
54. “Pleasure without Champagne is purely artificial.” – Oscar Wilde
55. “If life brings you troubles, drink some Champagne, then your problems will just become bubbles… ” – Unknown
56. “He who doesn’t risk never gets to drink Champagne.” An old Russian proverb.
57. May the Only Pain in Your Life be Champagne.
More Fun Quotes You’ll Love
If you like these bubbly champagne quotes, then check out a few more of our favorite beverage-inspired sayings.
- Funny Coffee Quotes – If you’re like me then you have the same need for caffeine as I do to survive! I like a nice tall, hot cup of joe every morning. Who am I kidding I usually have to have one every mid-afternoon as well! I know, I know, it’s a bad habit but listen a girl has to do what a girl has to do! So to laugh through my crazy caffeine addiction I have put together a list of 25 funny coffee quotes, to make myself feel a little better! Enjoy!
- Drinking Quotes – “Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.” – So said Benjamin Franklin. There are so many good things about enjoying drinks with friends that deserve to be celebrated.To those of us who enjoy a good drink or two with friends, these quotes are for you. These drinking quotes are made to make you smile, remind you of good times with good friends, and encourage more celebratory behavior. Enjoy!
- Funny Beer Quotes for Happy Hour! – There really isn’t anything better than an ice-cold beer on a warm sunny day. Well, let me rephrase that, there isn’t anything better than an ice-cold beer period. Whether you’re spending a sunny day at the lake, cooling off after mowing the lawn, or just craking one open after a long day beer is something we can all enjoy.