Inside: Flirty & Fun Christmas Quotes for Boyfriend
The holiday season is full of love and fun, and what better way to spend that than with someone you love most. Show your boo just how much you care about him and all his love with these flirty and fun Christmas Quotes for him. They are full of sweet messages and some flirty quotes that he is sure to enjoy.
Flirty & Fun Christmas Quotes for Boyfriend
Looking for all the Christmas love quotes? We’ve got them!
1. Just seeing you brightens my Christmas.
2. I’ve enjoyed making great Christmas memories with you, and I look forward to more to come.
3. All I want for Christmas is you!
4. Merry Christmas? I’d rather marry you!
5. All I want for Christmas is you. However, if by chance you already got me a present, I won’t turn it down.
6. You give me everything I need, baby. You’re like my personal Santa Claus, except way hotter.
7. I asked Santa for the perfect boyfriend, and he really delivered. Having you in my life is truly Claus for celebration.
Cute Holiday Quotes for Your Boyfriend
Here are a few more of our favorite Christmas Quotes for Boyfriend!
8. Can I be your Christmas present? I’ll wear a bow, and be wrapped up in your arms.
9. Wanna meet me under the mistletoe?
10. I don’t need to sit next to a fireplace this Christmas. Thinking about you gets me plenty hot.
11. I wish I could spend Christmas in your arms. But since I can’t, I’ll just have to keep myself warm by thinking about our love.
12. Can I keep you forever? You are the Christmas present that I never want to lose. Merry Christmas my beloved.
13. Knowing that you are my boyfriend is the greatest gift for which I could have asked this year.
14. Baby it’s cold outside
15. My only wish this Christmas is to celebrate it with you. Merry Christmas!
16. I feel so blessed to have the most beautiful gift ever – YOU. I love you so much, darling!
17. You make my life beautiful just like the magical evening of Christmas. Stay here forever! Merry Christmas.
Christmas Quotes for Boyfriend
18. On this Christmas, I want to tell you that I live to love you. May our love stay forever! Merry Christmas.
19. No matter how cold it gets in December, I can always count on you to warm my heart.
20. Every day feels like Christmas when I’m with you.
21. Merry Christmas to the best boyfriend ever. You are the bow on my present, the sugar on my cookie, and the star on my tree.
22. I’m giving you all my love this Christmas, and guess what? It’s not going to fit under any tree.
23. I already know I’m getting everything I want for Christmas. I get to spend it with my amazing boyfriend.
24. Your love is all I want or need this Christmas.
25. I was going to get you an expensive gift for Christmas, but then I realized that having me for a girlfriend was all the present you needed.
More Quotes Ideas You’ll Love
If you like these Christmas Quotes for Boyfriend then you will love these other great quote ideas.
- Anniversary Quotes for Husband – Being married is one of the hardest and most rewarding adventures you can take with someone. You will love, laugh, cry, and go through it all together, An Anniversary is a time to look back a celebrate all that you have accomplished, overcome, and experienced together. We put together these “Anniversary Quotes for a Husband” to help spark a reminder of your love and commitment. Feel free to grab a quote or two, modify a quote or order, and print to help celebrate the most important relationship in your life.
- Cute Boyfriend Quotes – I know we all think that our boyfriend is the best boyfriend, and the reality is that we can each have the best boyfriend for each of us. It is not an honor that needs to be shared since we each have that honor to share with one person and one alone: our perfect boyfriend. Whether you have been dating for 1 month or one year you definitely have those things about them that just make your heart flutter. This post of boyfriend quotes and sayings is a celebration of our boyfriends, and the happiness they bring to our lives.
- Merry Christmas Quotes – It is so special to gather with friends and family and to see their faces light up with joy as they open presents you picked out just for them. So, maybe it’s August and you’re still in tank tops and shorts, or maybe it’s Christmas Eve and you want to send a quick quote to brighten up a loved one – do it proudly. Christmas is about spreading joy, and we created this list to help you do just that!