Inside: Festive Christmas magic quotes that will put you in the Christmas spirit.
Whoever said magic isn’t really must have never experienced the world at Christmas time. There is something about the month of December that coats everything in a thin layer of happiness; I just can’t explain it.
But lucky for me, I know some people who can. So I have compiled them all here today in hopes that I can convey to you the magic of Christmas. These are the most heartwarming Christmas magic quotes that I could find, and I think you will agree with me by the end of this that magic is very much real.
So what are you waiting for? Start reading. I think you will find that Christmas touches the hearts of people all around the globe. That is part of the magic; it makes this huge world feel a little smaller. So soak it in!
Short Christmas Magic Quotes
I thought it would be good to start things off with simple and sweet quotes, so here is a list of the most heartwarming Christmas magic quotes that you will ever read. Are you prepared to be full of Christmas spirit? I hope so because that is the only outcome that comes from reading these.
1. “Christmas magic is silent. You don’t hear it – you feel it. You know it. You believe it.” – Kevin Alan Milne
2. “Christmas waves a magic wand over the world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.” – Normal Vincent Peale
3. “Christmas creates a softer and much more beautiful world.”
4. “Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts.” – Janice Maeditere
5. “The magic of Christmas not only fills in your heart. But it spreads to your loved ones. Merry Christmas to you and your family.”
6. “Christmas gives us an opportunity to pause and reflect on the important things around us.” – Dave Cameron
7. “Christmas comes spreads cheer throughout the house, the town, and the world.”
8. “May all the sweet magic of Christmas conspire to gladden your hearts and fill every desire. Merry Christmas.”
9. “It’s not how much we give, but how much love we put into giving.”
10. “May your home be filled with the magic and joy of Christmas, and may your hearts be filled with love and warmth.”
11. “Christmas magic starts in the heart.” – Toni Sorenson
Sweet Holiday Quotes
Next up, I thought I would include some sweet Christmas magic quotes for you. As if you already weren’t aware of the magic in the air, these quotes will bring it to life in a new and even sweeter way.
12. “It’s Christmas Eve. It’s the one night of the year when we all act a little nicer, we smile a little easier, and we cheer a little more. For a couple of hours out of the whole year, we are the people that we always hoped we would be.” – Frank Gross
13. “I like to compare the holiday season with the way a child listens to a favorite story. The pleasure is in the familiar way the story begins, the anticipation of familiar turns it takes, the familiar moments of suspense, and the familiar climax ending.” – Fred Rogers
14. “For the children, Christmas is about the magic of Santa. The magic of Christmas can live inside of adults as well, but for those who are grown, it is often more about love. What could be more magical than a Christmas even kiss?”
15. “For they traveled by night and they slept by day, for their guide was a beautiful, wonderful star.”
16. “I truly believe that if we keep telling the Christmas story, singing the Christmas songs, and living the Christmas spirit, we can bring joy and happiness and peace to this world.” – Norman Vincent Peale
17. “Peace on earth will come to stay, when we live Christmas every day.” ―Helen Steiner Rice
18. “When we remember a special Christmas, it is not the presents that made it special, but the laughter, the feeling of love, and the togetherness of friends and family that made that Christmas special.”
19. “What is Christmas? It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future.” – Agnes M. Pahro
20. “Unless we make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings, all the snow in Alaska won’t make it ‘white.'” – Bing Crosby
21. “Christmas will always be as long as we stand heart to heart and hand in hand.” – Dr. Seuss
22. “The smells of Christmas are the smells of childhood.”
Top Heartwarming Christmas Magic Quotes
Last but certainly not least, here we have the top heartwarming Christmas magic quotes. These are seriously going to leave you in absolute tears. I know you are going to love these.
23. “At Christmas, play and make good cheer for Christmas comes but once a year.” – Thomas Tusser
24. “Never worry about the size of a Christmas tree, In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall.” – Larry Wilde
25. “Christmas is like candy; it slowly melts in your mouth, sweetening every taste bud, making you wish it could last forever.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
26. “Christmas is a stocking stuffed with sugary goodness.” – Mo Rocca
27. “Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.” – Calvin Coolidge
28. “I love the excitement, the childlike spirit of innocence, and just about everything that goes along with Christmas.” – Hillary Scott
29. “It’s true, Christmas can feel like a lot of work, particularly for mothers. But when you look back on all the Christmases in your life, you’ll find you’ve created family traditions and lasting memories. Those memories, good and bad, are really what help to keep a family together over the long haul.” – Caroline Kennedy
30. “It’s Christmas Eve. It’s the one night of the year when we all act a little nicer; we smile a little easier, and we cheer a little more. For a couple of hours out of the whole year, we are the people that we always hoped we would be.” – Frank Cross
31. “What is Christmas? It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future.” – Agnes M. Pharo
32. “God never gives someone a gift they are not capable of receiving. If He gives us the gift of Christmas, it is because we all have the ability to understand and receive it.” — Pope Francis
33. “Christmas always rustled. It rustled every time, mysteriously, with silver and gold paper, tissue paper and a rich abundance of shiny paper, decorating and hiding everything and giving a feeling of reckless extravagance.” — Tove Jansson
Well, are you convinced that magic is real yet? Because I am, more so than ever. Perhaps it’s the shorter days, the warm drinks, the family time…but there really is something to December that no other month can touch.
Getting ready for the holidays is my favorite feeling because I know pretty soon the magic of Christmas will be back, and we will get to experience it all over again. If you loved these quotes and want to continue filling yourself with holiday cheer, why not check out some of our other Christmas quotes?
The amount of magic in your December is up to you. The best way to jack it up is by doing little activities that fill you with Christmas Joy! So read all the quotes you can!