Inside: Hello December quotes to help bring in the magic of winter.
Okay…it’s official. WINTER IS HERE! You can just hear all of the Game of Thrones fans celebrating. Okay, jokes aside, this is one of my all-time favorite times of the year.
There is this feeling that floats in among the winter breeze, one that fills you with wonder. It truly is like a whole other world when winter hits. But sometimes, it can go by too quickly. Especially with our fast-paced lives. So what can you do to stop and really take in the changing season? You can say Hello December!
I have compiled some of the best Hello December quotes to make your month feel extra magical. I recommend reading these during the first week of December. That way, you can really feel its full effect. Are you ready? Let’s go!
Magical Hello December Quotes
I wanted to start things off on a magical note, so these are the quotes that I feel will fill you up with wonder. I know this might sound silly, but by doing things like this, you are being present and in the moment. These little moments add up and pretty soon you’ll look back at a season filled with memories.
1. “The lights are twinkling. The snow is flying. It’s time to say hello to December.”
2. “Hello December.
Diamond turns into gen by
Enduring what should have
Crushed it. But instead,
Every ounce of pressure
Makes it stronger than
Before. And if coal can
Evolve, you can too because you’re
Rare, strong, and beautiful.”
3. “Goodbye November, Hello December. It’s been a tough year; please be a month with happiness for my friends and family.”
4. “New month, new day, new date, new chapter, new page, new wished. Welcome, December!”
5. “Hello December. I welcome the cool winds and hot cozy drinks.”
6. “Hello December, you are the last one so be the BEST one.”
7. “Good morning, happy first day of December. Keep looking up. That’s the secret of life.” – Snoopy
8. “Hello December, to everyone who is reading this, I really hope something good happens for you this month.”
9. “December is a simple wish that brings spectacular moments.”
10. “Hello December, Please bring me all of the smiles and happy memories. After this year, I need it.”
11. “December’s immaculate coldness feels warm. December feels like blood.” – Zinaida Gippius
12. “Who is not a love seeker when December comes? Even children pray to Santa Clause.” Rob McKuen
13. “Hello December, I believe this beautiful month will bring us more love, happiness, good health, prosperity, and blessings.”
14. “Make it a December to remember.”
15. “Goodbye November, and Hello December. Make my wishes come true.”
Winter Wonderland Quotes
I am deeply obsessed with this next list. I have a good mix of well-known quotes and some more obscure ones that only the cool people know about(that’s you and me now). So check these out!
16. “I prefer winter and fall when you feel the bone structure of the landscape – the loneliness of it, the dead feeling of winter. Something waits beneath it; the whole story doesn’t show. – Andrew Wyeth
17. “Hello December, I am so happy to see you!”
18. “Happy December, if you do not like the colder weather, just wrap yourself up in the Christmas spirit.”
19. “I think December is the best month of the year. It has all I need.”
20. “December brings forth an abundance of memories.”
21. “I think the cold brings out the love in people. It gives us something to reach for when are nights are the longest.”
22. “One of my favorite things about December is cuddling up on the couch with a warm drink and a blanket. There isn’t anything quite like it.”
23. “I like each season, but there is something about winter in December that makes the air feel more magical.”
24. “December is the month of Christmas, how could anyone not enjoy it? It’s like the whole world takes a pause.”
25. “Hello December! May this Christmas season be filled with love and happiness, joy and laughter.” – Nick
26. “Hello, December. It’s all about getting together, decorating your tree, and enjoying the season together.”
27. “Warm moments with friends and time around the tree with my family make me welcome December with an open heart.”
28. “Dive into the sparkle December brings. Get lost in the peace, happiness, and enchantment of the season.”
29. “December is a magical time when the world begins to twinkle with merriness and love.”
30. “The first day of December is the spark that inspires the world to become a little happier.”
31. “To find inspiration in the season, say hello to December.”
Famous Hello December Quotes
How could I make this list without including some of the most famous quotes by famous people? I couldn’t. You are going to love this group of December lovers, and you will probably recognize a few of their names.
32. “This looks like a December day, it looks like we’ve come to the end of the way.” – Willie Nelson
33. “My December is typically one big, sweaty ‘wintry mix’ blur, not a punch-laden, heartwarming mixer.” – Emily Weiss
34. “God gave us our memories so that we might have roses in December.” – J. M. Barrie
35. “December’s Wintery breath is already clouding the pond, frosting the pane, obscuring summer’s memory…” – John Geddes
36. “December, being the last month, cannot help but make us think of what is to come.” – Fennel Hudson
37. “The only real blind person at Christmas time is he who has not Christmas in his heart.” – Helen Keller
38. “What is Christmas? It is the tenderness of the past, courage for the present, and hope for the future.” – Agnes M. Pahro
39. “Yet my heart loves December’s smile as much as July’s golden beam; then let us sit and watch the while the blue ice curdling on the stream.” – Emily Bronte
40. “In a drear-nighted December, Too happy, happy brook, thy bubblings ne’er remember Apollo’s summer look: But with a sweet forgetting. They stay their crystal fretting, Never never petting about the frozen time.” – John Keats
41. “We finished December quite well. Between Christmas and the New Year, we were really really busy.” -Richard Nixon
42. “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does, keep going.” – Sam Levenson
43. “December is not a season, it is a celebration.” – Anamika Mishra
44. “Every Winter has a Spring.” – M. Tuttle
45. “Winter forms our character and brings out our best.” – Tom Allen
46. “I am only a December 25th kind of morning person. Merry Christmas!”
47. “It’s not what’s under the tree that matters; it’s who’s gathered around it.”
48. “Tis the season to sparkle.”
49. “Dear Santa, I was good at being naughty. Does that count?”
Best Hello December Quotes
I thought I would save the best for last. These are some of my all-time favorite quotes about the month of December. Challenge yourself to not feel cozy and happy while reading these. Good luck, because it is impossible.
50. “Dance with the waves move with the sea. Let the rhythm of the water set your soul free.” -Christy Ann Martine
51. “It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.”
52. “This girl loves Christmas.”
53. “A meal without Christmas cheer during December is illegal.
54. “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people just exist.”
55. “December has the clarity, the simplicity, and the silence you need for the best fresh start of your life.” – Vivian Swift
56. “Kindness is like snow – it beautifies everything it covers.” – Kahlil Gibran
57. “December, the month of joy. Happiness and to finish what you started.”
58. “I wander forth this chill December dawn: John frost and all his elves are out, I see. As busy as the elfin world can be, clothing a world asleep with fleecy lawn.” – Robert Buchanan
59. “There’s something super special about December.”
60. “December is the toughest month of the year. Others are July, January, September, April, November, May, March, June, October, August, and February.” – Mark Twain
61. “The most wonderful time of the year is December. To everyone reading this, I hope something good happens for you this month.”
62. “Remember this December, that love weighs more than gold.”
63. “Christmas isn’t a season, it’s a feeling.” – Edna Ferber
64. I heard a bird sing in the dark of December, a magical thing and sweet to remember,” – Oliver Herford.
65. “It’s December and no one asked if I was ready.”
66. “Make this December a special one.”
67. “To fall in love with the season once again, say ‘Hello December.'”
68. “We are all like snowflakes, all different in our own ways.”
69. “To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” – Aristotle.
70. “In the depth of winter, I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer.” – Albert Camus
71. “Hello December, let the magic begin!”
I hope you loved these Hello December quotes and that they made you feel a little more connected to your seasons. I know they have helped me on that front.
There are so many other magical things that you can do during this winter time, why stop with these? We have plenty of other festive quotes that will help get your jingle bells rockin. Take a look here!
And remember, the most important thing about the holiday season is the time you spend at the moment with the people you love. So just try and carve out time for those moments, and you will be one happy Christmas Camper.