Inside: Boost Moral with these 31 Employee Appreciation Quotes.
There are many ways you can show employees how much you appreciate them. Whether you are thankful for their ongoing hard work and contributions to recognizing them for unique accomplishments. We all know work is just better when you feel appreciated and recognized for the work you are doing.
That is why it is so important to make sure and let someone know how much you care about them! Here is a collection of some of the greatest employee appreciation quotes to get them inspired.
Employee Appreciation Quotes to Inspire
Inspired your employees with these motivating employee appreciation quotes!
1. A perfect employee is the one who inspires his boss as much as his boss inspires him. Thanks for being my inspiration.
2. As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words but to live by them.
3. From friendship to mentorship to leadership, you have given this company a warm kinship in every possible form. Thanks.
4. I am thankful for having employees like you who never shirk responsibility even if it means taking the blame when mistakes are made. Thank you.
5. I just wanted to let you know that having you on our team makes all the difference. Thanks for all you do.
6. In business, it’s important to find people you can count on. You are one of those reliable employees. Thanks for all your hard work.
7. It may take a degree to land a nice job however it takes a lot of hard work to get appreciation from your employer. Let us tell you on this Employee Appreciation Day, thank you for your efforts.
8. It takes a college degree to get a nice job but it takes a lot of hard work to get appreciation from your employer. Thank you for working hard.
9. It’s great working with you. You are one of the reasons for our success.
10. It’s your careful attention to detail that makes you so special.
Make Somone Feel Special with These Quotes
These employee appreciation quotes will totally make your employees feel good about their hard work!
11. Mere words can never be enough to admire your actions because your work always meets with our expectations. Thank you.
12. My words can never be enough to praise your actions because your work always meets my expectations. Thank you.
13. Successful companies are run by successful entrepreneurs who hire successful employees. Thank you for being a key part of this chain.
14. Successful companies are run by thriving entrepreneurs who hire booming employees. Thank you for being a vital part of this chain.
15. Thank you for being such a dedicated and valuable employee.
16. Thank you for realizing that by taking ownership of every project, you have taken ownership of your own success.
17. Thank you for showing all your colleagues that pursuing excellence is the best way to climb the success ladder in this company.
18. Thanks for backing up the credentials in your resume with hard work, perseverance, and loyalty to the company.
19. Thanks for shouldering responsibility and putting the company’s interests ahead of your own.
20. The walls of this office would weaken without your charisma. Thank you for being a part of this team.
Employee Appreciation Quotes for your Favorite Employees
Here are a few more of our favorite employee appreciation quotes!
21. The world of business survives less on leadership skills and more on the commitment and dedication of passionate employees like you. Thank you for your hard work.
22. This Employee Appreciation Day, we’d like to tell you that you are an embodiment of professionalism. Thank you for bringing your best to work day after day.
23. We sincerely appreciate all your hard work and dedication.
24. Words just can’t describe how much you are appreciated.
25. You are irreplaceable to this company, you are our biggest strength. Thanks.
26. You are our company’s perfect catch and an ideal employee whose performance no one else can match. Thank you.
27. You are the employee that every intern dreams of becoming, every colleague thinks of having and every boss wishes he had. Thank you.
28. You deserve a RAISE because the number of sales you make RAISES the morale of your colleagues.
29. Happy Employee Appreciation Day! We totally appreciate you!
30. Your excellence and brilliance have always made for a stunning performance at work. Thanks for bringing so much permanence to our company.
31. Your passion is a quality that cannot be learned and an ability that cannot be taught. Thank you for being a part of this organization.
More Quotes You’ll Love
If you like these employee appreciation quotes then you will love these other great quote ideas!
- Hump Day Quotes – It’s Hump Day, or as most of you call it – Wednesday. Maybe you are like us and always giggle a little, or you just like celebrating almost making it through the week when you hear the term Hump Day. Either way, celebrating the middle of the week with some encouragement or a suggestive joke is always fun.
- Good Vibes Quotes – Good vibes only around here, that’s a must! Sometimes life can deal you some bad cards, but it’s how you handle it that matters! With a positive mindset and a kind soul, you can get through anything that life puts in your path. When you spread good vibes then better vibes find you. Check out these 37 Good Vibes Quotes for a happy life!
- Sweetest First Anniversary Quotes – You made it! It’s your first wedding anniversary. Sure, you’re still paying off the wedding and trying to make sure you get those last thank you notes done – but you made it. There are so many highs and lows of the first year of marriage, but that’s what makes celebrating your first anniversary so special. These First Anniversary Quotes try to capture the humor, love, and all the in-between that comes from your first year of holy matrimony. So grab a quote or two and put it in a text, or put it in a card.
Let us know in the comments how you make your employees feel appreciated!