Inside: 53 Comeback quotes to crush it with on your next challenge.
Have you ever been in the shower, reflecting on your day, and suddenly come up with the best comeback quote that you should have used when someone was rude to you that day? That has to be one of the most frustrating situations ever!
It always seems to happen hours after the conversation and not in the heat of the moment when you need it.
We have gathered up 53 comeback quotes to crush it with. Store these away in your brain, on your social media or wherever to have next time your bully comes around. Or let them know exactly how you’re feeling by using one as your Instagram caption!
1.There’s no need to repeat yourself. I ignored you just fine the first time.
2. Sorry if I looked interested. I’m not.
3. I didn’t mean to push your buttons. I was looking for mute.
4. There are some remarkably dumb people in this world. Thanks for helping me understand that.
5. I’m jealous of all the people who haven’t met you.
6. The trash gets picked up tomorrow. Be ready!
7. I don’t hate you. I just lost all respect for you.
8. Remember that time I asked for your opinion? I don’t either.
9. Mirrors can’t talk. Luckily for you, they can’t laugh either.
10. Oh I’m sorry, I didn’t realize you’re an expert in my life.
11.If you’re waiting for me to care, I hope you brought something to eat, ‘cause it’s gonna be a really long time.
Crush It with these Instagram Captions
12. Once I stop caring, there’s no getting me back.
13. In order to insult me, I must value your opinion.
14. I would like to confirm that I do not care.
15.”Ain’t it funny, all the twisted games.” — Olivia Rodrigo, “traitor”
16. Your bad vibes really don’t go with my outfit.
17. Queen of good vibes only.
18. If you run like you run your mouth, you’d be in great shape.
19. You’re the reason this country has to put directions on shampoo.
20. Keep away from those who try to belittle your ambitions.
21. I love the sound you make when you shut up.
22. If you judge me by my past, then you are totally behind schedule.
23. Hi stalker. I’m still fabulous. Thanks for checking up on me.
Clap Back with these Quotes
24. Never argue with someone who believes their own lies.
25. I don’t have the energy to pretend to like you today.
26. “Look myself in the mirror, I say we gon’ win/ Knock me down nine times but I get up ten.” — Cardi B, “Get Up 10”
27. A conversation about how you feel is not supposed to end in an argument.
28. You’re the reason the gene pool needs a lifeguard.
29. It’s okay if you don’t like me. Not everyone has good taste.
30. Oh I’m sorry, I didn’t realize you were an expert on my life.
31. As soon as you start paying my bills, you can tell me how to run my life.
32. I’d agree with you, but then we’d both be wrong.
Comeback Quotes for the Haters
33. Love me or hate me, either way I’m on your mind.
34. When people hate on you, it’s because you have what they want.
35. Be like the sun. Keep on shining and let the haters burn.
36. Have you ever met a hater doing better than you? Me neither.
37. People only throw shade on what shines.
38. I know your lane sucks, but stay in it anyway.
39. Haters are your confirmation that you’re doing the right thing.
40. Haters are nothing but fuel for your rise.
41. This is who I am. Nobody said you had to like it.
42. “All those opinion’s gonna make you fake / Go on and brush it off it’s just dead weight / Only thing that matters / That you need to know / You’ll only find it in your heart and soul” -TLC, “Haters”
43. Underestimate me. That’ll be fun.
Sayings to Make Them Feel Silly
44. Maybe you should hustle as hard as you hate.
45. Only a few can support your success without envy.
46. Too many people getting older, but never grow up.
47. Be kind. If you can’t, be quiet.
48. People get so mad when you treat them the way they treat you.
49. Ignoring negativity and toxicity 24/7.
50. Unless your name is Google, quit acting like you know everything.
51. If you’re going to be two-faced, at least make one of them pretty.
52. I’m not arguing. I’m explaining why I’m correct.
53. I don’t have haters. I only have fans in denial.