Inside: Fun + Motivating Procrastination Quotes
Procrastinating is something I’m constantly fighting. I get easily distracted, and most of the time I just find something better, and more entertaining to do.
To be honest, I’m not as bad as I used to be. I have learned how to control it and how to set up my to-do list so I won’t feel the need to procrastinate. It can be hard at first, but you can totally work on that.
One of the ways I like to combat procrastination is by displaying my favorite motivating quotes around my desk. I like to write them down or print them off as little reminders to stay focused and motivated throughout the day.
Here are a few of my favorite procrastination quotes to encourage you!
Funny Procrastination Quotes
1. Procrastination gives you something to look forward to.
2. I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.
3. Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn’t the work he is supposed to be doing at that moment.
4. My mother always told me I wouldn’t amount to anything because I procrastinate. I said, ‘just wait.’
5. Procrastination taught me how to do 30 minutes of work in 8 hours and 8 hours of work in 30 minutes.
6. I do my work at the same time each day — the last minute.
7. Work is the greatest thing in the world, so we should always save some of it for tomorrow!
8. Due tomorrow? Do tomorrow.
Helpful Stop Procrastinating Quotes
9. The man who waits to know everything is the man who never does anything.
10. Doing things at the last minute reminds us of the importance of doing things at the first minute.
11.You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.
12. Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration, the rest of us just get up and go to work.
13. A year from now you may wish you had started today.
14. If you don’t pay appropriate attention to what has your attention, it will take more of your attention than it deserves.
15. Take time to deliberate; but when the time for action arrives, stop thinking and go in.
16. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.
17. Do the hard jobs first. The easy jobs will take care of themselves.
18. Think of many things; do one.
19. To think too long about doing a thing often becomes its undoing.
20. Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
21. Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.
22. The least productive people are usually the ones who are most in favor of holding meetings.
23. Your mind is for having ideas, not holding them.
24. Doing just a little bit during the time we have available puts you that much further ahead than if you took no action at all.
25. The really happy people are those who have broken the chains of procrastination, those who find satisfaction in doing the job at hand. They’re full of eagerness, zest, productivity. You can be, too.
26. Someday is not a day of the week.
27. There is nothing so fatal to character as half-finished tasks.
28. Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.
29. To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong.
Don’t Procrastinate Quotes
31. Trust because you are willing to accept the risk, not because it’s safe or certain.
32. Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life–think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.
34. Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them.
35. If you do what you always did, you will get what you always got.
36. Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.
Motivational Quotes for Procrastination
37. Just when the caterpillar thought the world was ending, he turned into a butterfly.
38. Successful entrepreneurs are givers and not takers of positive energy.
39. Whenever you see a successful person you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them.
41. Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value.
42. Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
43. I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.
44. If you don’t value your time, neither will others. Stop giving away your time and talents–start charging for it.
45. A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.
46. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
47. The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.
More Quotes You’ll Love
If you like these procrastination quotes, then check out a few more of our favorites.
- Quotes About Asking Question – It’s a funny thing: People are sometimes afraid to ask questions out of fear of seeming “stupid.” And yet the smartest people on the planet are often the ones who ask the most questions. Case in point: Albert Einstein. No one person knows all the information in the world. To find the right answers, you must ask the right questions. These quotes about asking questions encourage the continued search for information and knowledge.
- National Dog Day Quotes – National Dog Day may have to be one of my favorite holidays to celebrate, because, well dogs are the best. I am a firm believer that a four-legged friend is the best kind of friend. There is nothing like the love that a pup shares, from wet nose boops to scratchy tongue kisses, dogs are God’s greatest gift to the world. My whole life we had a family dog and even as I have gotten older and create my own family, the home just isn’t the same without a pet pup. Give all your love and gratitude to your furry friend this year with these National Dog Day Quotes.
- Eco-Friendly Sustainability Quotes to Live By – Our environment is all we have. If we don’t take care of it who will? These sustainability quotes are some of the many ways that we can learn and understand the importance of sustainable development. Human interaction with the environment is something that has brought so many adverse effects in some areas while positive ones in other areas. Therefore, as we try to hit our sustainability goals, it is also important to also think of the impact of such developments on what surrounds us.